Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (59558 Views)

How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by supaslim(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
ginawest:
na wash jawe...y shud a lady even do that?
I no see anything wey bad for dis one oo. As we pay BRIDE-PRICE, I think d girl shuld pay GROOM-PRICE too! #gbam!!!
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad
JUST WHEN I WAS EXPECTING SAME FROM U lipsrsealed cry lipsrsealed

Lol look at my dp....haba at least the guy shud propose to me naw im not dat ugly wey i go dey propose to man...

Dats desperation
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
lollyefisi:
if you want to travel to any part of the country, i have a Toyota Hummer Bus for charter. Contact 07032297382 Email lollyefisi@yahoo.co.uk

SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY WRONG SOMEWHERE
undecided undecided undecided
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by jibbzion(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
These ones are just acting. Next please!!!
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kai see wettin fresh air don cos,after ppl chop belle full finish ,dem dey do love in tokyo . Ok oooo
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
The groom looks depressed self....
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol look at my dp....haba at least the guy shud propose to me naw im not dat ugly wey i go dey propose to man...

Dats desperation

MUST GUYS ALWAYS PROPOSE?
IF YES, UNDER WHAT LAW?
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by justmag(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'll tell her to get up and I will accept her proposal while I am on my knees. My woman should never knee for me.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

MUST GUYS ALWAYS PROPOSE?
IF YES, UNDER WHAT LAW?

Sit there and be waiting ....

I can never oropose to a guy ,,,, just saying ...
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lala247:

Sit there and be waiting ....

I can never oropose to a guy ,,,, just saying ...

IF YOUR MOUNTAIN REFUSES TO COME TO MY MOSES, MY MOSES WILL COME TO YOUR MOUNTAIN cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by redsun(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
What makes her think he is ready? Because he just got a top job or run into sudden fortune?
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

IF YOUR MOUNTAIN REFUSES TO COME TO MY MOSES, MY MOSES WILL COME TO YOUR MOUNTAIN cheesy cheesy

Lol ok
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok

cheesy tongue
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
redsun:
What makes her think he is ready? Because he just got a top job or run into sudden fortune?

It wont last cause the knows she loves him very much.... So he wont b faithful
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by experimentist: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Several times babes dey kneel propose to gimme bj na
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy tongue

U just dey chase me abi
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by UTEWUOJO: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
NICE ONE wink
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by pinkycute(f): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ooh Really shocked

But unfortunately))) you're wrong tongue

grin

victorazy:

U go wait tire be dat grin no be curse
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by ray2Dmond(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
no new thing..
afterall my gf proposed to me first tongue

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin

...all the people that met us here have left us behind! I love you love me. My uterus is not getting any younger! Here is the ring...I promise to give you peace I swear! And of course never forget we are a team no matter what wink
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lala247:

U just dey chase me abi

JAMES HARDLEY CHASE NI...... cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by femzysticks(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
I can't do that angry

Haha
I can ooh. If am a girl. And am dating dangote's son...THEN WHAT SHE IS DOING IS SMALL SEF.

Wisdom is profitable to direct
ℓoℓ
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Funkychic(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
ferdimako:

everything h
as changed oh.

yea, computer age I guess...where everything is possible.... ok nah
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by pinkycute(f): 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin Even Danhote son sef lipsrsealed me no go put one foot for ground proposed smiley
As cute and beautiful as I am "Never!! grin

femzysticks:

Haha
I can ooh. If am a girl. And am dating dangote's son...THEN WHAT SHE IS DOING IS SMALL SEF.

Wisdom is profitable to direct
ℓoℓ
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Abbey2sam(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:
*yawns....

The babe be like: If Muhammad refused to go to the mountain, then the mountain will go and meet Muhammad.......

it looks telemudoish to rio
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Ghost01(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Very lovely! Wouldn't mind being the guy. And the answer is Y.E.S!!!
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by M4gunners: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
ginawest:
na wash jawe...y shud a lady even do that?
Ok oh. Did that Lady there look like a 22 years old? Maybe by the time ur age plug 32 and above u ill understand. Anyway am not praying for you to be single till 32 oh.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
No I can't.
What? You can't? shocked

How about our own? undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by santos876(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
dis is super story
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by pomsky: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
sexymoma:
My mother would curse me if i do this.

....trust me, she will bless you if you do it when you're over 40yrs cool
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by jimcaddy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Im sure some ladies here wont like this
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
What? You can't? shocked

How about our own? undecided
Why should I? cheesy grin cheesy

I no fit enter one chance o. grin

Julie already did na. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin's Forum / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.