Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (59552 Views)

How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by StunnazJay(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Stuff looks pre-planned.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Funkychic(f): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
And what in d world was d guy even thinking Letting a girl propose to him and he even accepted, I guess. bro, ur self esteem don get low be dat oo # just saying tho
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by tomzman: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Impossible. Dem de act ni jor
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by hensben(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is embarrassing..

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by nattyspice: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mtchew,her shoe too ugly sef
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by pinkycute(f): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks hon kiss

tongue

hensben:
mehn! see as u fine..fine girls dey this our obodo naija oo
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by hensben(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Coldfeet:
This one na acting joor! God punish the man weh i go propose to him come dey kiss me for foreheadangry him for kukuma give her hand shake.
undecided
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Dammyjohn(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin
zick19:
*yawns....
Make flies no enter oooo.Lol
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by hensben(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
Thanks hon kiss

tongue

smiley *lick tongue*
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by jbaby265(f): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
what's the tittle of the movie
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by dahreyM: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
moderators close d duplicate thread.

all d galz above r LIARS. they will do it as long as the guy's bank account is robust bi IYA APATI.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
It hasn't come to that!
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by pinkycute(f): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin

hensben:
wink *lick tongue*
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
When the girl don wait taya, and bobo no gree seek initiative. Na to take the bull by hin horn remain nah !!!!

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
ireneony:

since she can be do this, she can as well pay her
own bride bride
Are they still paying for that?
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by hensben(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin

Not my fault, its been long i kissed and just gave me e-one grin
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
I watch this Nigerian film.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Funkychic:
And what in d world was d guy even thinking Letting a girl propose to him and he even accepted, I guess. bro, ur self esteem don get low be dat oo # just saying tho
everything has changed oh.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Where did this happen, mbok undecided sad
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by mukthar2000(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Don't be deceived, look that pics very well the person on his kneels is guy
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Divineluv14(f): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
What's the title of the movie
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
CUTE.......
WHERE IS LALA247 TO SEE THIS? cheesy cheesy cheesy

To see what ,,, lol what happened
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
For what reason
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Divineluv14:
What's the title of the movie

Sisters don vex part 1
Lala247:

To see what ,,, lol what happened

THE PIC
WHAT R U WAITING FOR? tongue
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by publicenemy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
ginawest:
na wash jawe...y shud a lady even do that?

Becos she isn't verry prety
She is in her mid to late 30s
And she's got little options
Maybe she loves him.

Very few young and pretty naija chic with @ least 3 adimirers would do this.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by victorazy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
I can't do that angry

U go wait tire be dat grin no be curse

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by lollyefisi: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
if you want to travel to any part of the country, i have a Toyota Hummer Bus for charter. Contact 07032297382 Email lollyefisi@yahoo.co.uk

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

THE PIC
WHAT R U WAITING FOR? tongue

Its a boring pic dear, nothing exciting
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by onyenro(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
ginawest:
na wash jawe...y shud a lady even do that?
bad market never catch u abi.?
in that day, seven women will come to one man and say, we have our own food and clothing, Let us just bare ur name.
sidon dia
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by mmsen: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Is she going to pay 'bride' price too?
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lala247:

Its a boring pic dear, nothing exciting
shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad
JUST WHEN I WAS EXPECTING SAME FROM U lipsrsealed cry lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.