Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (59530 Views)

How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by tsdarkside(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
this woman strong...if a woman like this go on her knees for you...then she really,really really loves you.. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by gabazin080(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
but y do lovers still need to propose

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by galaxy23: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na old lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by dharmelorlarh(f): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ona me......... Shey na d guy fyn reach so abi na she no gt admirers or toaster.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by KMB: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:
*yawns....

The babe be like: If Muhammad refused to go to the mountain, then the mountain will go and meet Muhammad.......

Na so o.......& the violent take it by force
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by misshoree(f): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
I have never pictured myself doing this

For crying out loud,where is d place of self esteem

I had rather stay single undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by ginawest(f): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
darediamond:
Because she no wan Taban like you now.

See her mouth like "na wash jawe...y shud a lady even do that?"
SMH
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Edohsamuel(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Moni is involved in dis..... Charm ma join
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by darediamond(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
U are a woman indeed.
Igbanladogi e!
ginawest:
SMH
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by cute9jaguy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
If you look well, you will see the camera and director.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by nkemdelight: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na wash
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by concord129(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dat is anoda type of CHANGE
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by ajazco442: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
haba!! u no get hope say u go marry 4 ur life??
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by mcaylife(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
sexymoma:
My mother would curse me if i do this.
if you are 38 without a husband your mother will beg u to do it lol
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by EzeeYFB(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
lordsharks:
LMAO laff wan kill me
ROTFL LMAO,*skelewu
As in ,for real?
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nickymezor(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is Super story tongue
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Ultimate300(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
ginawest:
na wash jawe...y shud a lady even do that?
love, restpect
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by InvertedHammer: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
/
Nice!

Such gesture should come with a cheque that will cover the 2-pages demand from in-laws.

Just saying.

\
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Maamin(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
I can't do that angry

That is how Nkechi turned forthy years plus with no husband O...issokay! grin
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by kayalla(f): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
and her left feet be like her right feet. undecided
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
So happy seen this, is among my prayer point today shall,

Please God almighty provide such lady for me too,
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by wheezyoung(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
zick19:
*yawns....

The babe be like: If Muhammad refused to go to the mountain, then the mountain will go and meet Muhammad.......
#FACT
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
misshoree:
I have never pictured myself doing this

For crying out loud,where is d place of self esteem

I had rather stay single undecided

Wake up and stop this eagle proud of yours
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by RothmasPop: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please OP,remember to update us when the Movie/Series eventually get released.....
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by rydow(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by badassProdigy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
RothmasPop:
Please OP,remember to update us when the Movie/Series eventually get released.....
lolz... doubting thomas!

1 Like

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
If naija ladies should follow this trend then the guyz are in trouble....ladies berer guard your territory(boo)with all you'v got undecided
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
ginawest:
na wash jawe...y shud a lady even do that?
Nothin wrong wit dat!!
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by myouri(f): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked....Marriage proposal o ?!?! I don't believe it grin grin.
Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by JoeCutie(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why should I? cheesy grin cheesy

I no fit enter one chance o. grin

Julie already did na. wink
Who's Julie?

Come, I'm not going to wait any longer. Goan get that ring asap. Remember: Diamond. wink

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend by EmmySparky(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
I bet she just listened to phalz the bad guy featuring yemi alade...you must marry me...no time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.