Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (63997 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

Fool,because i disagree with your propaganda
terrorist alert!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

do you know the weight of those words!oloshi
terrorist alert!!!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by egopersonified(f): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Op, where are the casualties?
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Themandator: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
chronique:
Kudos to the NA. More grease to your elbows. However,I think the DSS should intensify the manhunt for Shekau. I've got a feeling He would soon be caught. They shouldn't limit their search to Adamawa,Maiduguri,Yobe or Gombe alone. They could even pay Sokoto a special visit. Shekau would probably not be hiding in any of those 3 states. He might just be carrying out His madness from a remote location so as to diffuse attention from Him,as the military high command might be focused on looking for a Shekau in the troubled zones.

The distance between Borno and those places you mentioned makes it impracticable for discipline and coordination not to talk of secrets to be kept..
He is in Borno, otherwise, some of his trails would have been identified.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Themandator: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
EmmySparky:
My question is that was the army sleeping all this while?...airforce too...truly politics is been mixed up with politics....so sad

Haven't you been a member of this forum long enough to have learnt of the constraints efficient operations of the NA
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Themandator: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
franzis:
if this what u call heavy casualty , I think you need to go see a war movie…

Learn.... My dear... Heavy casualty is relative to the size of the army... Once again, learn and learn about and again, learn then reason... Relativity
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by EmmySparky(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Themandator:

Haven't you been a member of this forum long enough to have learnt of the constraints efficient operations of the NA
hmmm I am trying to get ur point...u mean their constraints in delivering factual reports or the army been compromised...shed more light on ur point
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Themandator: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lntdalpUk_c

[size=15pt]Boko Haram leader vows to disrupt Nigeria election in new video[/size]

No tank again?
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Themandator: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
EmmySparky:
hmmm I am trying to get ur point...u mean their constraints in delivering factual reports or the army been compromised...shed more light on ur point

Weaponry.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by cytellProperty: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
nortcentrallord:

They need to be tied along with thos BH prisoners maybe they too can claim some 72 virgin demons in hell. grin grin grin
Dem be Ashiwere Progressives Congress - APC. Enemies of progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Themandator: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Nice one but am surprised that some hyprocrites are not disputing this news from saharareporters. shocked

What is Sahara about a statement made by the defence spokesman.. This is not one of their unnamed sources poo.. It is all over the print media
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by benzion72(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015
The facts emerging is showing that PDP/GEJ are the one keeping BH. So they can have excuse for tenure elongation. Now election cannot hold as schedule reason BH. GEJ lack capacity for good leadership. Imaging the number of life wasted both of soldiers and civillian when they are maintaing BH without sending adequate troops and equipment to North east but 75,000 soldier were sent to Osun for Election
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by babestella: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
[size=14pt]APC/Buhari please commend out military men, they are gradually winning the war against terrorism. Appreciate the good work for once, don't just be a retrogressive critic, appreciate your Army, show some respect. Abi e dèy pain APC?. grin grin [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by babestella: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2015
benzion72:

The facts emerging is showing that PDP/GEJ are the one keeping BH. So they can have excuse for tenure elongation. Now election cannot hold as schedule reason BH. GEJ lack capacity for good leadership. Imaging the number of life wasted both of soldiers and civillian when they are maintaing BH without sending adequate troops and equipment to North east but 75,000 soldier were sent to Osun for Election

I can now confirm that your brain was replaced with pooh.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Themandator: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Solomon30:
It would be stupid of the NA to relent on their onslaught. Usually, when BH suffers casualties of this magnitude, they target towns and villages to vent their vendetta. Bearing this in mind, the NA still need to record another massive bombardment in succeessions that will result to lost of thousands of BH, that way their emirs, Islamic scholars and families will call them to order, advise and beg them to voluntarily surrender.
GEJ, this is the type of action Nigerians anticipated of their president that will make them believe in you as a leader. Wishing the NA God's protection and good hunting, AMEN!

The operation is on a going concern basis.. The equipments are new and many.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by EmmySparky(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Themandator:

Weaponry.
oh...and it shows the level of seriousness from the FG
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2015
300 bodies or 300 bullets? undecided
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Seawhy(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2015
This is encouraging.
Keep it up.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by codedsubomi(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2015
mr brother and sister did u know dat ISIS is close to nigeria and we re here praising the military ...sooner or later they will attack us.....nd our military boys are no match with this terrorist its beta u start thinking of were to run to.......believe it or not dats the reality ....
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Mccullum: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Weldone to NA, more grease to their elbows, may God bless all officers & men doing this great job, had it been this type of aggresive attack had been use against BH, they'll have gone into oblivion.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olas24u(f): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

terrorist alert!!!

Jokers
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Meti99(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Big thanks to the military.

May those goats roast in hell.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by kingilemona298(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
We will kill them all
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by donsmarte(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
send this msg to the u.s.a ad tell oga obama dat we don't need his bullshit to survive,that we can handle it.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nigerfine: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
God guide Nigerian army. Keep them safe
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olajide8(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

if only some opposition can reason like you.

"be against the government, but celebrate the victory against the terrorist group".
The truth is all opposition are like me- all they ask for is for whom so ever it is to bring superior arguments to the table*
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
olajide8:

The truth is all opposition are like me- all they ask for is for whom so ever it is to bring superior arguments to the table*

how come they dont celebrate victory.

GEJ commission ship, your party member including you are mad about it because its not like what the US navy uses

Army kill boko haram, they say its a lie

GEJ said election will hold on march 29, you people said its a lie.

you guys will die young due to this hatred ooo
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olajide8(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

how come they dont celebrate victory.

GEJ commission ship, your party member including you are mad about it because its not like what the US navy uses

Army kill boko haram, they say its a lie

GEJ said election will hold on march 29, you people said its a lie.

you guys will die young due to this hatred ooo

Like I said before bring superior arguments to the table- jonathan commissioned ships- fine are we an island surrounded by water? That - ship buying should be paramount, you may also not know that most of those ships are decommissioned ships of the U.S navy they sell them at scrap book value 1/2 of the price to us, can those ships fly over sambisa forest Why is their preference ships - simple they can inflate the value of the ships and steal hard earned dollars, from government coffers for it with the approval of the President*- look at the aircraft Egypt just brought from France - we need those kind of aircraft Isn't it the duty and responsibility of government to protect nigeria's territorial integrity? So now government doing us a favour For performing a responsibility that is their to us Think deeply- what is your father's responsibility to you? For a majority of the things in which the list is endless that this government has done - how many of them are truthful - starting from the subsidy scam, increase in fuel price, buying of N9.2b worth of stoves the list is just to long* poverty is a bad thing especially when it affects the brain- start to have a rethink* and think well
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
olajide8:

Like I said before bring superior arguments to the table- jonathan commissioned ships- fine are we an island surrounded by water? That - ship buying should be paramount, you may also not know that most of those ships are decommissioned ships of the U.S navy they sell them at scrap book value 1/2 of the price to us, can those ships fly over sambisa forest Why is their preference ships - simple they can inflate the value of the ships and steal hard earned dollars, from government coffers for it with the approval of the President*- look at the aircraft Egypt just brought from France - we need those kind of aircraft Isn't it the duty and responsibility of government to protect nigeria's territorial integrity? So now government doing us a favour For performing a responsibility that is their to us Think deeply- what is your father's responsibility to you? For a majority of the things in which the list is endless that this government has done - how many of them are truthful - starting from the subsidy scam, increase in fuel price, buying of N9.2b worth of stoves the list is just to long* poverty is a bad thing especially when it affects the brain- start to have a rethink* and think well

why are Nigerians so jealous. you need same aircraft egypt bought from france? if people like you and your family were useful to the society, at least you would have done something to better the economy. Do you know canada have no refineries? do you also know they don't process their own timber? do you know its very expensive to start a business in canada compare to nigeria? do you know if you have a farming idea its straight PR for you? do you know their economy is sustained by small scale businesses? have you ask yourself why small businesses can sustain an economy?

Back to Nigeria
Now, do you have any business ideas?
Are you willing to start a small business including cleaning at least to help employ some jobless youths?
Do you know there are lots of opportunity in Nigeria than the US at this point in time?
do you know we are all responsible for security of the country?

Stop blaming the government for your laziness. blame yourself for cheating all through your university stage and graduating without any idea on how to be self employed.
The government is doing his job, and we are commending them for their effort same way manager commend employees for their effort (feedback). With all this hatred in your heart, you might die young. I quoted you because you made a reasonable comment only for you to show how hypocritical you are
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olajide8(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

why are Nigerians so jealous. you need same aircraft egypt bought from france? if people like you and your family were useful to the society, at least you would have done something to better the economy. Do you know canada have no refineries? do you also know they don't process their own timber? do you know its very expensive to start a business in canada compare to nigeria? do you know if you have a farming idea its straight PR for you? do you know their economy is sustained by small scale businesses? have you ask yourself why small businesses can sustain an economy?

Back to Nigeria
Now, do you have any business ideas?
Are you willing to start a small business including cleaning at least to help employ some jobless youths?
Do you know there are lots of opportunity in Nigeria than the US at this point in time?
do you know we are all responsible for security of the country?

Stop blaming the government for your laziness. blame yourself for cheating all through your university stage and graduating without any idea on how to be self employed.
The government is doing his job, and we are commending them for their effort same way manager commend employees for their effort (feedback). With all this hatred in your heart, you might die young. I quoted you because you made a reasonable comment only for you to show how hypocritical you are

Jonathians and their shallow mindedness - always resulting to personal attacks* you should have done your research well on me* from other posts before you started posting the remnants in your head- I guess this thread would be a good place to advertise my personal business (I own a publishing firm) and the organisation I work for also* for your information I employ both my mates, those older then me and those younger - I even registered them for contributory pension* I am heavily indebted but I am a proud business owner- and because of the same corruption and stealing in this country* we entrepreneurs are going through hell- and I beg to say this " was I the one that sent you to canada?" if you can't stay their come back to nigeria- the funniest thing is that I am sure when I started my personal business you were still in school, that's if you have graduated sef To buttress more do you need investment advisory services - portfolio management, portfolio re-engineering* buy stocks in the capital market- PM me"

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by AbsamEleniyan(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bravo!!!!!N.A Bless!!!!
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
olajide8:

Jonathians and their shallow mindedness - always resulting to personal attacks* you should have done your research well on me* from other posts before you started posting the remnants in your head- I guess this thread would be a good place to advertise my personal business (I own a publishing firm) and the organisation I work for also* for your information I employ both my mates, those older then me and those younger - I even registered them for contributory pension* I am heavily indebted but I am a proud business owner- and because of the same corruption and stealing in this country* we entrepreneurs are going through hell- and I beg to say this " was I the one that sent you to canada?" if you can't stay their come back to nigeria- the funniest thing is that I am sure when I started my personal business you were still in school, that's if you have graduated sef To buttress more do you need investment advisory services - portfolio management, portfolio re-engineering* buy stocks in the capital market- PM me"

my friend, am not suffering here in canada, and secondly kudos for being an entrepreneur. I am saving to start a business in nigeria. to be an entrepreneur is not easy, but if there is a good business plan and a market research, you can do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.