Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (64000 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by stigman(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
tola9ja:
jonathan the real sponsor of boko haram

evidence-: presidential media

journalist-: did you think the abducted chibok girls will return alive

jonathan-: of course we'll recover them alive THERE IS NO PLAN TO KILL THE GIRLS

HE MISTAKENLY REVEAL THE PLAN THEY MAKE SECRETLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpZmGtSvbLk

Mumu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by ALAYORMII: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
The captured ones should be decapitated and rendered useless for the remainder of their miserable lives.

But something baffles Mii about this BH of a thing

How is it possible that with the number of BH that we hear every now and then that are killed, they are still this much?

This time around its over 300.

The captured ones has never given them any valuable info for once?

There's something fishy about this BH

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Horus(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lntdalpUk_c

[size=15pt]Boko Haram leader vows to disrupt Nigeria election in new video[/size]
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Edusouls(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
lies, carefully planned deceit to gather more support for g.e.j relection...sai buhari joor..

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by VellyG(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
tola9ja:
jonathan the real sponsor of boko haram

evidence-: presidential media

journalist-: did you think the abducted chibok girls will return alive

jonathan-: of course we'll recover them alive THERE IS NO PLAN TO KILL THE GIRLS

HE MISTAKENLY REVEAL THE PLAN THEY MAKE SECRETLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpZmGtSvbLk
Remember there was a failed negotiation with the terrorist and they promised they won't kill any of the abducted girls . he's speaking from the Info given by the terrorist. Even if he says they won't come back alive u will still find a way to link the abduction to him. Its quite bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Solomon30: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
It would be stupid of the NA to relent on their onslaught. Usually, when BH suffers casualties of this magnitude, they target towns and villages to vent their vendetta. Bearing this in mind, the NA still need to record another massive bombardment in succeessions that will result to lost of thousands of BH, that way their emirs, Islamic scholars and families will call them to order, advise and beg them to voluntarily surrender.
GEJ, this is the type of action Nigerians anticipated of their president that will make them believe in you as a leader. Wishing the NA God's protection and good hunting, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by clemzo101(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
U wan know why dem nor dey finish? because an average muslim northerner staying in the north is a potential bokoharam member or sympathizer, now do ur calculation, u know how dem many for dat side.
tundeayo2020:
Good news but, them nor dey ever finish?

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by sammie55(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kill dem all...

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by mustymatic(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
"No religion is responsible for terrorism.
People are responsible for violence and
terrorism." —President Obama

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by maxdozie(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
this Giys dont steal..
who buys all this Guns for them na!!!!
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Scholes007(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
some folks here don't like this event that occur today... most of us here are rejoicing while some fellows are really pissed off by that...
To my amiable soldiers more grease to your elbow
To boko haram fighter may you guys keep running on even greater lose than this
To boko haram sympathizer may the good lord in his infinite mercy grant you a change of heart through Christ our lord amen.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by piagetskinner(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
I commend the NA for the drastic measures they're taking to curb BH activities. I must however point that, in as much as we want BH nipped, I think much of this energy to quell its activities,should be directed @ their sponsors
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by chronique(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
You can't be too sure,man.
PLEXPLEX:

SHEKAU I BELIEVE HE IS IN THE BUSH OR IN THE MOUNTAINS CERTAINLY NOT IN THOSE PLACES U MENTIONED
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by akfeas(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
What are you boys still waiting for? These ponds have no idea on who's sponsoring this whole madness. My advise you should these fools ASAP at close range.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by blamelessly(f): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
I just have one question. Why the long wait before this intensive fight? Many innocent lives that could have been saved have been lost. The method used now to fight boko haram would have been used a long time ago if the right military tools were provided and the go ahead was given. We have a very capable military body but their hands were partially tied from funtioning effectively all these while. Kudos to the army! Good job! May God strenghten and protect you all.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olajide8(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
They decided to do the necessary after they had wasted the lives of the best* especially my friend LT., Col** and you tell me this government is competent What a shame.
But we thank God for the victory his given those protecting us (N.A), from this useless bunch* of vagabonds
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by mrkings84(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
gej means real business. God pass satan.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by tushburg(m): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
And they waited for like 4yrs. Mek we talk true, na Chad and Niger military win dis fight for us?

I wonder weda dis guy dey 9ja...broh where were u when el'rufai,buhari and northern leaders where accusing GEJ,Ihejirika and Azziz of genocide.

They said boko hara should be granted amnesty as Niger delta militants...

YEYE still smelling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by quickly: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
THe guy dey Niger republic.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by wahihi(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
BAD NEWS TO BUHARI AND HIS MEN SAY NO TO EVIL BUHARI GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by mayorkyzo: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Our president and the nigerian army have being asking for time for them to get good equipments and deal with these bastards but people said it was poplitics...now we see they were serious..God bless everyone that is helping with the war on terror...

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Popemax(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Good news but, them nor dey ever finish?
1billion housa men r all among
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by mrrock: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Very glad the 6 weeks is being put to good use. I believe the military need another 6 weeks after this first round to wipe out boko haram once and for all. The military need as much time as they require to finish this job. Defeating boko haram is definitely more important than holding elections, we already know Jonathan is winning.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by fashrola(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2015
adeA1:
Ugly lies !!!! Where re the dead bodies na? Who's foolin who

Doubting Thomas.... Shey you want international community to slam NA again for cruelty to humanity?
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2015
nijanigga:
Nigerian military killed 37 innocent mourners mistaken for boko haram. Nigerian military full of propaganda.
Air strike 'kills dozens of mourners' in Niger.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31521279

niger na nigeria?
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2015
olajide8:
They decided to do the necessary after they had wasted the lives of the best* especially my friend LT., Col** and you tell me this government is competent What a shame.
But we thank God for the victory his given those protecting us (N.A), from this useless bunch* of vagabonds

if only some opposition can reason like you.

"be against the government, but celebrate the victory against the terrorist group".
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olas24u(f): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2015
slimthugchimee:

look at them boko haram sympathizers, so pictures of weapons captured and also people arrested is not enough what else do you need

You think we are all stupid !
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olas24u(f): 2:23am On Feb 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

terrorist alert!!!

Fool,because i disagree with your propaganda
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olas24u(f): 2:40am On Feb 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

terrorist alert!!!
do you know the weight of those words!oloshi
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by slimthugchimee(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

You think we are all stupid !

yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by olas24u(f): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2015
slimthugchimee:

yes

you can say what you like,me i dont believe the bull story after 6 yeras so this are the weapons used to scare Nigerian military.bloody lies
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by slimthugchimee(m): 2:53am On Feb 19, 2015
nijanigga:
Nigerian military killed 37 innocent mourners mistaken for boko haram. Nigerian military full of propaganda.
Air strike 'kills dozens of mourners' in Niger.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31521279
stupied man, so naija don become niger mind yourself oh and theres is not even any evidence of the attack, foolisu terrorist supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.