Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (63998 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by slimthugchimee(m): 2:54am On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

you can say what you like,me i dont believe the bull story after 6 yeras so this are the weapons used to scare Nigerian military.bloody lies
aunty issok am not here to force you to belive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nijanigga: 3:02am On Feb 19, 2015
slimthugchimee:
stupied man, so naija don become niger mind yourself oh and theres is not even any evidence of the attack, foolisu terrorist supporter
very useless soul,so Nigerien lives is not important make Niger come bomb innocent lives for Lagos.How you going to feel? I won't blame Niger if they refuse cooperation with Nigeria to fight boko haram.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nijanigga: 3:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Scholes007:

maybe you should take a bottle of origin cos you need 1 (checkmate)
very useless soul,so Nigerien lives is not important make Niger come bomb innocent lives for Lagos.How you going to feel? I won't blame Niger if they refuse cooperation with Nigeria to fight boko haram.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 19, 2015
UP NPF!!!

We rocks. Gooood News

Back to business. Hope most of you won games last night? Who doesn't know how to predict and win should visit the betting tips link on my signature
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by tunde1200(m): 3:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah I support you on this, but at the same time they need to get info from the prisoners, killing them may not help!!.

They are animals in human skin.

nortcentrallord:
"KILL THEM ALLLL" no prisoners please just get the necessary information and kill them. Those who take the life of women and children do not deserve to live too. This is where we need jungle justice.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nzeadachie: 3:21am On Feb 19, 2015
Samueldo:
More more
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by 989900: 3:52am On Feb 19, 2015
So BH na person, no be spirit?

Didn't we all know that the NA could do this?

Why wait till ur office is at stake before doing the required Mr. President?

So this could be done while thousands perished and wailed to no avail?

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2015
May The Lord bless and continue to protect and uplift the Nigeria army. yet the supporter of APC party APC will see nothing good in winning war against insurgency . We also forgot that there are Muslims ( though extremist ) in the nigerian army as well ..

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by linearity: 4:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Misleading title...where is the heavy casualty? There is no casualty takeless of heavy...
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice one but am surprised that some hyprocrites are not disputing this news from saharareporters. shocked
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by jide333(m): 5:16am On Feb 19, 2015
I see no APC die hard followers praising our army, I SEE NO APC LEADERS COMMENDING OUR TROOPS.. Bo kohari will never come out and hail our troops likewise Th I EF NUBU.. Very soon they will start crying about pdp using the soldiers on their leaders/supporters instead of sending them to fight their own soldiers which happens to be the bokoboys.. TO HELL WITH APC TO HELL WITH THEIR FOLLOWERS TO HELL WITH THEIR GREEDY AND EVIL LEADERS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by jide333(m): 5:18am On Feb 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Nice one but am surprised that some hyprocrites are not disputing this news from saharareporters. shocked

The stupid saharareporters should be ban by FG.. They are surely a wing of bokoharam and supporting them right from day 1.. That's why they always support APC and the bokoha ri.. Useless people, useless reporters, senseless party and senseless followers.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by lizliz: 5:28am On Feb 19, 2015
God bless our gallant military. So proud of them
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Kill them all. In phyno's voice..........

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Terabyteck(m): 6:14am On Feb 19, 2015
The APC boys don't respond to thinks like this...
They are only happy if otherwise.
Stupid people...
Useless Party...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Chudiking(m): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2015
VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by pamdaniel(m): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2015
who said the Nigerian army is sabotaged? who said Nigeria is gona split? who said six weeks is not enough for a tactical operation? who said boko boys got skills more the the best ant soldiers in the world? we ve seen wat the boko boys got... GEJ I love u but am sorry I ve not gotten my PVC...
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by babadem2much(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2015
U can now see the diffrence between well armed soldiers and poor armed in years back. This guys have the zeal and capability of ending dis insurgency in 2 wks but as it is politicaly motivated and backed up with corruption. But sincerely u can now see dat this guys are puting their very best. God bless the Nigerian Army. That should be added with bonus allowance 4 dis men who pay supreme sacrifice for enjoying our beds. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Holuwathoby(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Foolish GEJ! What has he been waiting for all ds while? BH wouldn't have become ds strong...
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by temitemi1(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2015
We are moving forward... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by frainc(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2015
experimentist:
Nice one, but why does GEJ had to wait this long?
WHY THE BOKO HARAM WAR TOOK SO LONG.
If you have not seen this, I double down on it.
1. GEJ and Ihejirika and Azazi were confronting and killing Boko Haram
2. El Rufai, Buhari and the opposition and Northern sultans said GEJ and Ihejirika was killing Northerners and committing genocide. That they must negotiate with Boko Haram and find political solution.
3. GEJ agreed and stopped the full frontal killings and tried to negotiate and offered them all he offered Niger Delta militant
4. El Rufai, Buhari and Northern Elders Forum lobbied Hilary Clinton and thus Boko Haram was not added to list of terrorist organization, and so they could go on buying arms and getting moneys.
5. Buhari refused to join the negotiations as GEJ did with Niger Deltans while he was VP. Like Anenih too did. (TRUE NATIONAL HEROES GEJ AND ANENIH, NOT BUHARI WHO REFUSES TO HELP COS HE SUPPORTS THE SHARIA LAW THEY BOKO HARAM AIM TO ESTABLISH)
6. America bans Nigeria from getting arms and stops south Africa and co from selling to us.
7. Opposition, same El Rufai and Buhari etc begin to criticize GEJ for not killing Boko Haram.
8. Again, The Nigerian army is unable to get arms cos of Northern Elders, Buhari, El Rufai etc.
9. Goodluck brings in Dasuki, a Uthman Dan Fodio descendant and he tries to negotiate with them Boko Haram, believing since he is Muslim unlike Ihejirika and Azazi, they would listen, same foolish thinking people who want to put Buhari there, have. THOSE GUYS LISTEN TO NO ONE....ONLY THEIR VERSION OF Allah AND DEATH.
10. Dasuki and GEJ and the Nigerian army have looked to China and Russia and even Parkistan and they now have the arms.
11. They are killing Boko Haram.
12. The delay in ending Boko Haram is because of Buhari, El Rufai, Northern Emirs (The Emirs needed to ensure all alternatives were exhausted. Now they are on board with the kilings, especially as their own son Dasuki heads it)
13. The foolish now want to vote for the very Buhari and El Rufai that opposed the fight against Boko Haram....a fight Ihejirika would have ended BRUTALLY AND FINALLY.
Vote Goodluck if you value your country and peace of mind. Buhari, has only one thing in his head SHARIA AND HIS VERSION OF ISLAM. HE MINDS NOT THE BLOODSHED. HE HAS NO PITY OR COMPUNCTIONS OR QUALMS. HIS HEART IS COLD AS ICE. Nobody can look at mothers who lost children...youth corpers and not condole with them. Instead he says more should die. HIS HEART IS COLD AS ISIS ..SORRY ICE.

I hope this answer your question

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Jinf: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Boko Haram releases new video | Vows to disrupt March 28 and April 11 polls:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/02/boko-haram-releases-new-video-vows-to.html
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by experimentist: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2015
frainc:
[s]
2. El Rufai, Buhari and the opposition and Northern sultans said GEJ and Ihejirika was killing Northerners and committing genocide. That they must negotiate with Boko Haram and find political solution.
3. GEJ agreed and stopped the full frontal killings and tried to negotiate and offered them all he offered Niger Delta militant
4. El Rufai, Buhari and Northern Elders Forum lobbied Hilary Clinton and thus Boko Haram was not added to list of terrorist organization, and so they could go on buying arms and getting moneys.
5. Buhari refused to join the negotiations as GEJ did with Niger Deltans while he was VP. Like Anenih too did. (TRUE NATIONAL HEROES GEJ AND ANENIH, NOT BUHARI WHO REFUSES TO HELP COS HE SUPPORTS THE SHARIA LAW THEY BOKO HARAM AIM TO ESTABLISH)
6. America bans Nigeria from getting arms and stops south Africa and co from selling to us.
7. Opposition, same El Rufai and Buhari etc begin to criticize GEJ for not killing Boko Haram.
8. Again, The Nigerian army is unable to get arms cos of Northern Elders, Buhari, El Rufai etc.
9. Goodluck brings in Dasuki, a Uthman Dan Fodio descendant and he tries to negotiate with them Boko Haram, believing since he is Muslim unlike Ihejirika and Azazi, they would listen, same foolish thinking people who want to put Buhari there, have. THOSE GUYS LISTEN TO NO ONE....ONLY THEIR VERSION OF Allah AND DEATH.
10. Dasuki and GEJ and the Nigerian army have looked to China and Russia and even Parkistan and they now have the arms.
12. The delay in ending Boko Haram is because of Buhari, El Rufai, Northern Emirs (The Emirs needed to ensure all alternatives were exhausted. Now they are on board with the kilings, especially as their own son Dasuki heads it)
13. The foolish now want to vote for the very Buhari and El Rufai that opposed the fight against Boko Haram....a fight Ihejirika would have ended BRUTALLY AND FINALLY.
Vote Goodluck if you value your country and peace of mind. Buhari, has only one thing in his head SHARIA AND HIS VERSION OF ISLAM. HE MINDS NOT THE BLOODSHED. HE HAS NO PITY OR COMPUNCTIONS OR QUALMS. HIS HEART IS COLD AS ICE. Nobody can look at mothers who lost children...youth corpers and not condole with them. Instead he says more should die. HIS HEART IS COLD AS ISIS ..SORRY ICE.

I hope this answer your question[/s]
Trash from a trashed brain. *yawns*
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by 989900: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2015
frainc:

I hope this answer your question

OK.
But who is the C-in-C?

People vote for a person of calibre to make and take decisive action when it calls for it—like the president is doing now (if true)—NOT wait for 6 donkey years to make and take such decisions while your people are being bled to death!

NOT wait till your personal interest is at stake to go 'no-holds-barred'!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by JuanDeDios: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2015
overhypedsteve:
just keep shooting. the different between the Nigerian army operational photos and that of the Camerounian and chadian army is that, we post pictures of multiple destroyed boko haram equipment and captured terrorist, but the Camerounians will snap pictures of a single abandoned Boko haram truck and say they captured it

undecided
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by frainc(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2015
experimentist:
Trash from a trashed brain. *yawns*
This comment can only come from a drained brain

Done with your set.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by DaBullIT(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Where are those that where counting down six weeks?

I'm one of them I'm still here and I'm still counting, nice photo op, later we'll hear that Cameroon did all the hard job and to me that looks like photo op where's all the blackness and soothe stain on the background?

Where's the blood splatter and bullet riddled walls and cars? Abi they didn't shoot?

Don't blame me, I said it earlier that Shekau's death photo looks fake, was photo_OP I got insulted a week after Shekau released another video showing him holding the day's news paper

GEJ will still confess, let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by DaBullIT(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2015
tola9ja:
jonathan the real sponsor of boko haram

evidence-: presidential media

journalist-: did you think the abducted chibok girls will return alive

jonathan-: of course we'll recover them alive THERE IS NO PLAN TO KILL THE GIRLS

HE MISTAKENLY REVEAL THE PLAN THEY MAKE SECRETLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpZmGtSvbLk
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by terrifik19(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2015
Thumbs up to the Nigerian Military. But why wait till the election time before striking out at these rogues??

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by micrep3030(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Good news pls no going back
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Krisezekiel1: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Good.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by faithbukky(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2015
The Lord will continue to protect our military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.