Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (63999 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by experimentist: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
@OP This is the kind of news berem, Gbawe, Liar Mohammed and APC hate so much grin ... Our soldiers more grace to you. Victory is sure

I saw this quote below on FB quite and interesting perspective.

It's a lie, GEJ/PDP are boko haram
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by justme002: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
May God bless this nation!!,and all our gallant soldiers out there n protect u all too!!..lets vote for forwardness and not the change we can't even vouch for!!..GEJ till 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
Nice one, but why does GEJ had to wait this long?

Because they were waiting for the arrival of military equipments ordered.

You don't buy military equipment off the shelf and some orders take years to be fulfilled.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Raiders: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
xabi148:
the main question iswho or howdid they get this cars and weapons
those are Nigeria army weapons and cars. Nigeria army is the highest suppliers of weapons to BK.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
It's a lie, GEJ/PDP are boko haram

Eheeeen Pls tell me another lie I am listening.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
"KILL THEM ALLLL" no prisoners please just get the necessary information and kill them. Those who take the life of women and children do not deserve to live too. This is where we need jungle justice.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
God bless the NA................boko Haram your end has come, all your sponsors, collaborators, sympathizers , financiers shall never know peace, sorrow and tears will be multiplied to you all until you all rot in the hottest part of hell......... cool

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by experimentist: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Because they were waiting for the arrival of military equipments ordered.

You don't buy military equipment off the shelf and some orders take years to be fulfilled.
And they waited for like 4yrs. Mek we talk true, na Chad and Niger military win dis fight for us?
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
aryzgreat:
These are d animals that are killing innocent people, and cutting people's neck like goats.

Check the blackspot mark of d beast on their forehead, showing they hit head on d ground ferrociously yet religion of piss people say they are not among.

Bastards!
dey shud be burned alive, fried in hot oil or fed to lions or crocodiles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Raiders:
those are Nigeria army weapons and cars. Nigeria army is the highest suppliers of weapons to BK.
When you awake from your slumber, I 'll comment. grin grin grin
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Votukpa(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:
What terrorists want with innocent people's hard work is what I find difficult to phantom.

Fathom

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by experimentist: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Eheeeen Pls tell me another lie I am listening.

go and wake Andrew Azazi from grave and ask him.
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by adeA1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ugly lies !!!! Where re the dead bodies na? Who's foolin who
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by upcrown2512(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
MY KUDOS TO OUR SOLDIERS.

I ALSO SALUTE THEIR COURAGE AS WELL.
THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN CLAMORING FOR.
WHEN IT COMES TO ISSUE OF TERRORIST IT IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.

I BELIEVE GMB WILL USE THE SAME EXPERIENCE HE USED TO DEFEATED THE INSURGENTS SOME YEARS BACK WHEN HE ASSUME OFFICE. COME MAY 29 BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

AND I BELIEVE GMB WILL NOT BLAME OPPOSITION OR A PARTICULAR TRIBE WHEN IT COME TO SECURITY ISSUES WHICH IS PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF THE GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
go and wake Andrew Azazi from grave and ask him.

Oh you mean I should ask Buhari why he said that "An attack against bokoharam is an attack against the north" . Or your party members who view the liberation of our territories from this criminals as bad news.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by atlwireles: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Raiders:
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
See massacre ooo
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by xabi148(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Raiders:
dude I min d terrorist
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nicklaus40: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Great news,kudos to the Nigerian Army
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Boss13: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
E be like sey 6 weeks pure oh. At least them go collect back they weapon dem give boko boys
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Z8(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
The Nigerian Foot soldier ... Impressing me since the 1990's.. I will always be proud of you all, go with our prayers, defend your country, but most of all...come back to us safe

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
forward,NA,up up to victory!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
tola9ja:
jonathan the real sponsor of boko haram

evidence-: presidential media

journalist-: did you think the abducted chibok girls will return alive

jonathan-: of course we'll recover them alive THERE IS NO PLAN TO KILL THE GIRLS

HE MISTAKENLY REVEAL THE PLAN THEY MAKE SECRETLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpZmGtSvbLk
What was the question that beget that question. I listened to that interview. He was talking about the retrieval plan and not the plan of BH on abducting the girls. Your reasoning capacity should be of average but I am disappointed in you of that's the definition of average. SMH.

14 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by experimentist: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Oh you mean I should ask Buhari why he said that "An attack against bokoharam is an attack against the north" . Or your party members who view the liberation of our territories from this criminals as bad news.
"Boko Haram are in my government" - GEJ. He's the Commander grin
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by amakenny: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Those Boko fighters say they are fighting for a country governed with old sharia laws.

But no one country uses two criminal justice systems.

So the harder the Boko fighters push, they harder they push for Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Vision4God: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
#SingingOutLoud

Praising d lord is wat av com to do
& nno forrce on earth can stop me no no.......
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by cytellProperty: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ashiwere Progressives Congress will not be happy with this news.

7 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Shiifi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
i pray all dis r tru cos i dntctrust d nigeria govt
Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by ransomed: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
How i desire we learn and fight war no more. Beat our Arms into ploughshear and Ammunitions into Prunningshear. I eargerly anticipate peace all over the world, starting from Nigeria...SHALOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by nortcentrallord(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Stevano007:
Na so lie lie them go dey feed us
Will you volunteer to go and confirm the story for us? You will do well to join camp with the BH when the NA will unlease some drones on them. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by bettercreature(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Where are those that where counting down six weeks?
We are here old foo-l!!!
You want to cover our face with wool
We are quite sure you will return the towns back to Bokoharam after election
PDP=BOKOHARAM

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics by Neplusultra(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.