Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking (7498 Views)

Whose Girlfriend Is This one? (photo) / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by evvv: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
Love in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

that gal is dumb tho because the guy is not passing the same message with her.

Three words for you: READ THE POST
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by CoCoLav(f): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is it that people did not read the post??
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
evvv:

Three words for you: READ THE POST
three words for you ---- READ THE THREAD
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by agrovick(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
See as their two just uglee grin

I smell lies..
Yet she was was proud to show it off to the cameraman undecided

Mr man you can not deceive us
Before Abraham they were men
Seriously? Trust me they look way better than you do
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by shindarayo(f): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
I'm more concerned with giving birth to pretty kids, not uglee ones smiley
forced yo look at ur pics and I was so dissapointed.get a life dear.dey re happy dts wat matters.beauty is in d eye of d beholder.kip deceiving urself
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by MrFresh14(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
But what is the big deal? Nigerians are always hypocritical. They say one thing and practice the other. Upon all the useless girls sleeping with half of their neighborhood and married women sleeping with boys young enough to be their grandchildren, no one, I repeat no one has the right to judge these folks, after all, they are engaged to be married. The focus should be on the Nigerian women disgracing us all over the planet. Women who have thrown caution to the wind, women who carry the bible, preach and yet defile all manner of decency. Just recently the news broke out of a married Christian sister who usually sneaks to another Christian brother's house just to give him a blow-job when her hubby's dick is still very much intact. Nigerian women can kill, beware of the ones that claim to be innocent because they are worse. This is just a t-shirt, let them be.
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by bolliejay(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrFresh14:
But what is the big deal? Nigerians are always hypocritical. They say one thing and practice the other. Upon all the useless girls sleeping with half of their neighborhood and married women sleeping with boys young enough to be their grandchildren, no one, I repeat no one has the right to judge these folks, after all, they are engaged to be married. The focus should be on the Nigerian women disgracing us all over the planet. Women who have thrown caution to the wind, women who carry the bible, preach and yet defile all manner of decency. Just recently the news broke out of a married Christian sister who usually sneaks to another Christian brother's house just to give him a blow-job when her hubby's dick is still very much intact. Nigerian women can kill, beware of the ones that claim to be innocent because they are worse. This is just a t-shirt, let them be.

#GBAM!!!!
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by PervRocker: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
This gal toto go don slack by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.