Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking (7497 Views)

Whose Girlfriend Is This one? (photo) / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2015
I don't know what the problem is with Nigerians! What is the big deal if I have a tag which says "I fuc*k my boyfriend everyday Is it their puss*y I am using or their dick I am ridding on? angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
I almost died the first time I thought about the type of grandparents we'll become with all these tattoos and piercing.

Perhaps we will be regarded as great heros, pioneers and freedom fighters. They will say we fought for human liberalisms and ushered a change to the world. Passing bills to tolerate all indulgence Gays, drugs, tattoos, incest, bestiality and nudity.

You can imagine when even their presidents have tattoos and have undergone 7,345 facelift and 2 sex change operations in 1 year, they will revere and respect us grand parents as the pioneers. grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by repogirl(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Girls, stupidly falling in love since fish brains were invented!

She loves effing him but he might not love effing her in return although he effing loves her!! Lol..... Kids!
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

but I don't believe that poo of printing errors.

she saw it before wearing it.

I guess that's the only excuse they could come up with after reading comments on various social media

but I must say they really love each other.

Peace!

U dnt even have any problem with whatever they chose to wear or print on their shirts. Tbh, i love the madness. I could have done more tongue cheesy
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U dnt even have any problem with whatever they chose to wear or print on their shirts. Tbh, i love the madness. I could have done more tongue cheesy
What!!!

it's none of my business sha cheesy
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

What!!!

it's none of my business sha cheesy

Lol
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Equado(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
See as their two just uglee grin

I smell lies..
Yet she was was proud to show it off to the cameraman undecided

Mr man you can not deceive us
Before Abraham they were men
who gave you the right to call someone ugly?? Have you seen yourself in the mirror @all. I put it to you,that girl is weigh prettier than you'll ever be.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by phlamesG: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
rubey:
I don't know what the problem is with Nigerians! What is the big deal if I have a tag which says "I fuc*k my boyfriend everyday Is it their puss*y I am using or their dick I am ridding on? angry
hmm dnt tell me u wud do likewise undecided
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by PervRocker: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2015
sinaj:
no one iz ugly bae, wah matter iz dat de r happy, happier dan d prettiest wink
SINAJ..!!!!!
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Mhizizzy(f): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Cute couple.....buh dey cud AV worn sumfn else tho buh d babe loves d attention
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by poise20(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
You are the epitome of ugliness and you embellish it with grand stupidity, babe.
You hardly make sense but that is kinda entertaining. A stoopid pussy.
ireneony:

I smell lies..

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by poise20(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2015
The issue is 'What can you offer besides your big hole with putrid odour?
ireneony:
I'm more concerned with giving birth to pretty kids, not uglee ones smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by ireneony(f): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
poise20:
You are the epitome of ugliness and you embellish it with grand stupidity, babe.
You hardly make sense but that is kinda entertaining. A stoopid pussy.
in Adams voice #go and diegrin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by rattlesnake(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Or glo girl may I never have such ugly girl
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by poise20(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Empty head, smelly pussie. Jobless she goat.
ireneony:
in Adams voice #go and diegrin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by ireneony(f): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
poise20:
Empty head, smelly pussie. Jobless she goat.
he can paingrin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by poise20(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Asiwin...Olobo yeast infection.
ireneony:
he can paingrin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
;DWow, that's f**king amazingWow, that's f**king amazingWow, that's f**king amazing
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by afolayangs(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
hmm. happy married life to them grin
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
He's a confused dweeb.
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by kandiikane(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:
Love in Nigeria cheesy cheesy

that gal is dumb tho because the guy is not passing the same message with her.
You should point that finger at yourself.
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by MrCork: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
bolliejay:
Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking

Few days ago, I shared a photo of a Naija babe who hit the streets with a funny inscription on her shirt that reads: "I Love F*ckinig You, Ayomide Mi". The photo caused a lot of ripples on the internet.

Her boyfriend has come out to address the issue cos both of them wore the dress. What he said below:

"Great people of Nigeria, I presume I need no further introduction when I say I am the Ayomide you all have been engrossed with knowing over the past couple of days. This is the statement you all have been waiting for.

On the 14th of February, my fiancee and I decided to go out as we usually do, albeit with the touch of something unique. A couple of days earlier we had sent out shirts to be branded with the words "I f*cking Love You" and our names written on it...and it came back on Valentine morning with a slight error which I believe you all have seen. Deciding against dropping our plans because of a misplaced word, we went to treat ourselves on that special day.

Taking pictures is a routine thing for us, so we paid 4 a studio photo session...unknown to us, we had a lover-less and jobless follower who needed to score cheap popularity and made it his unsolicited duty to take pictures of us during parts of our photoshoot, thereby ruining a perfect Feb 14.

Tytbones CEO, now you have your popularity, can we get back to our lives before your intrusion?

Nigerians, thank you for your time, tweets, posts, comments and all. However, I do think its about time you left us to our beautiful lives, and moved on with your individual lives... We're still coming back into the spotlight soon enough, and then you can have your fill of yours, but not before we are ready for it, and not for the wrong reasons...definitely not for a lousy printing error."

- AYOMIDE

angry
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by MrCork: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
bolliejay:
Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking

Few days ago, I shared a photo of a Naija babe who hit the streets with a funny inscription on her shirt that reads: "I Love F*ckinig You, Ayomide Mi". The photo caused a lot of ripples on the internet.

Her boyfriend has come out to address the issue cos both of them wore the dress. What he said below:

"Great people of Nigeria, I presume I need no further introduction when I say I am the Ayomide you all have been engrossed with knowing over the past couple of days. This is the statement you all have been waiting for.

On the 14th of February, my fiancee and I decided to go out as we usually do, albeit with the touch of something unique. A couple of days earlier we had sent out shirts to be branded with the words "I f*cking Love You" and our names written on it...and it came back on Valentine morning with a slight error which I believe you all have seen. Deciding against dropping our plans because of a misplaced word, we went to treat ourselves on that special day.

Taking pictures is a routine thing for us, so we paid 4 a studio photo session...unknown to us, we had a lover-less and jobless follower who needed to score cheap popularity and made it his unsolicited duty to take pictures of us during parts of our photoshoot, thereby ruining a perfect Feb 14.

Tytbones CEO, now you have your popularity, can we get back to our lives before your intrusion?

Nigerians, thank you for your time, tweets, posts, comments and all. However, I do think its about time you left us to our beautiful lives, and moved on with your individual lives... We're still coming back into the spotlight soon enough, and then you can have your fill of yours, but not before we are ready for it, and not for the wrong reasons...definitely not for a lousy printing error."

- AYOMIDE

..that boy is deaparate.....she aint light skin! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
kandiikane:

You should point that finger at yourself.

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by wisov(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
It wznt a mistake go and watch d movie "sex tape" cameron diaz and jason sagel
jacksparrow1207:

If u had read and understood the post like u said, you'd hv known 'twas a mistake which was too late for em to correct
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
wisov:
It wznt a mistake go and watch d movie "sex tape" cameron diaz and jason sagel

But the Ayomide said it was a mistake. So u want me to say otherwise?
At the end of the day, its none of my biz cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by 100Cents: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
See what lack of employment has caused...
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by Prosperousayo: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by demmy0325(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:

I smell lies..

.. Wetin do U ds dayz undecided
ireneony:

I smell lies..

Re: Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking by GovWahala: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:

I smell lies..

Seriously u need Brain check, always talking nonsense. Imagine an Ugly thing calling someone else Ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Yansh Go Make You Cum / A Woman Urging Men To Suck Their Woman Breast To Avoid Cancer Went Viral / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.