Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg (1208 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... / Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? / Knowing If He Truly Luvs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by mezdim: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2009
he called off d r/ship 2months ago wit d reason dt his fada wnts him 2 mary frm dere villa,i acepted,nd alow it b,bt suprisinly,he showz afection nd remose abt me,infat,weneva i tel him abt a new male frnd i met,he gets angry nd jelos,i wil simply remind him dt we ar nt datin, d recent1 dt happen waz dt he waz vry crazy wit me because i nt say "sory" 2him abt his lost files in his laptop,he calle me insensitive,selfish,nd dt i cnt make a nice patna,i cudnt stop laffn cos i bliv he 4got am nt his gal luva,so i blasted him bak.i stil luv him dearly,bt am nt datin him,(he is in d uk,pursuin his matas,hope 2 com bk ds yr)bt if he comz nd apologz cincerely,i wil take him bk bt as 4 nw,i like it d way it is,i dnt beg a man 2 luv me,my question is,cu it b dt he stil luvs me ?is he cnsinderin me 2b pat of his life 4 life,i dnt js get it,guyz u cn tel me beta,al ur cntributions is welcomed
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by bronxdog: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
the only way to describe you is to use the word "kokoma", you are so kokomalistic that you have failed to know what you want for yourself, i guess you are confused, Hot and wet pussied, you claim you dont date him again and you laugh at him when he makes remarks like that, yet, you are still telling us that you love him so much? Somebody dumps you because of what his parents said, without him having a mind of his own, dumps you and then travels abroad, and you still stay here saying you still love him? I pray that each time you use the word love out of place, may you receive a knock on yah head, silly, dont g and find another dik dey fok before you stay here dey talk say him still want yo, do you know how many pussie he has foked in the cold UK weather? The fact is, he wants to eat his pudding and still have it, he wants to keep you as a back up, so when he comes to nigeria, he can receive free pussie from you, just as you lke it, dont you see?
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by omega25red(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2009
bronx_dog:

the only way to describe you is to use the word "kokoma", you are so kokomalistic that you have failed to know what you want for yourself, i guess you are confused, Hot and wet pussied, you claim you don't date him again and you laugh at him when he makes remarks like that, yet, you are still telling us that you love him so much? Somebody dumps you because of what his parents said, without him having a mind of his own, dumps you and then travels abroad, and you still stay here saying you still love him? I pray that each time you use the word love out of place, may you receive a knock on yah head, silly, don't g and find another dik dey fok before you stay here dey talk say him still want yo, do you know how many pussie he has foked in the cold UK weather? The fact is, he wants to eat his pudding and still have it, he wants to keep you as a back up, so when he comes to nigeria, he can receive free pussie from you, just as you lke it, don't you see?

i second that and what is with your writing is it supposed to be a cool way of writing?
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by mezdim: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2009
@ bron-dog,i acknowledge ur contribution bt am sure u ve neva bn in a genuie r/ship b4 dtz y u sounded like a dog,if it wil interst u 2no,am nt as cnfused like u or any memba of ur fmly,2ndly,i got mylife 2 liv,3rdly,i did prefa hangn around my x dn startn an affair wit d wolves out dere dt called theresef men.my x is nt like u dt wnts 2 taste evrytin unda skirt,he is reserved,principled nd respectful so y shdnt i stil luv him even duo am nt stil datin him,dt 1 is no mor datin doesnt min de r quarelln,my x cn stil b my frnd,no hard fililns or soft fillins,so my dog boy,am nt a waste like u,if u cn gv a gud cntribution or use polite wod 2 xpres ur mind,u beta zip ur magot mouth,all dsame i noticed ur post bt its ddnt make sence. an d zombi dt 2nd dogs motion.u ve only dsplayed d level of ur stupidity wich is at d high side,(sory) or ar notin bt a whinner,copycat.go len hw 2 invent no mata hw stupid it wil b try n fail in somtin dn doin notn,dog tried bt am sure i hv corrected him nd he wil take my correction
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by deb(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2009
Na wah o. Na so so insult dey here.

I'm out of here
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by Ben13: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2009
I'll be bakc
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by dloved07: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2009
mezdim you dont have to reply with those words too, anyway it is only u that can say what you want to do. its either you want him back or you just want to keep the relationship as a friend.

just think and do what you think you want for yourself and remember, if you really love him then just let it be
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by desthan(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2009
shit, i'm out of here, dis room if fucking hot
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by Vonny: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2009
Mezdim,

Do you want this man back?
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by mezdim: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
vonny,he is sm1 i hv loved,so i dont mind havin d dvil i no bak dn d angel i dnt i dnt no,bt i wont beg him 2 com bk,i jos wnt 2 no weda he wnts he wnts me bk or, ,cos he is jelos abt evrytin i do,infat he tells me he is sory wen its nt necesary,he tels me he luvs me afta we finsh talkn on 4on,bt i dnt fall 4 all dt,it doesnt muv me ida,js dt i cincerely enjoy talkn wit him,it makes me hapy,dtz,i dnt kia if he dnt luv me,bt i dnt hv any intimate tin wit him,i dnt owe him he dnt owe me ida,
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by H2O2: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2009
see as dem dey throway grenade
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by Vonny: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2009
Mezdim,

If you want him back, then keep doing what you are doing, don't beg him for his love. That's why he's still so jealous, he's wondering why you aren't upset about the decision to break up and that intrigues him, so keep at it. However, he doesn't have a mind of his own. He would rather marriage a village girl that he doesn't love, so if I were you I would continue keeping him intrigued by not begging, and also continue dating other men. Good luck.
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by touchmeder: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2009
@poster this man is blowing hot and cold for you. He has told you its over but acts like he still has you, u geneuienly like him and mayb the attention he is giving you and  maybe just hoping for something small, maybe he'd come back to his senses and for this i fear for you. you claim you are not falling for him and all that but you can't move on properly because you believe the person you knew once is better than those you don't know. that is wrong. don't you want to move on with your life.

picture this he might just be doing all he is doing feeling sorry and loving you yet not standing up to his father and one of these days he'd come back home and marry that girl from his village. Then what will you do. is that what you want to wait for? Do you think he's still be doing the friendly calls then and acting jealous over you with his new wife?
come on girl wink
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by touchmeder: 1:19am On Jan 08, 2009
Vonny:

Mezdim,

If you want him back, then keep doing what you are doing, don't beg him for his love. That's why he's still so jealous, he's wondering why you aren't upset about the decision to break up and that intrigues him, so keep at it. However, he doesn't have a mind of his own. He would rather marriage a village girl that he doesn't love, so if I were you I would continue keeping him intrigued by not begging, [b]and also continue dating other men. [/b]Good luck.

now that last part got my attention, i kinda like it but can you give your best to other serious guys out there, while still keeping hope alive for this guy. just a question sha
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by topup: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2009
I am always confused about these type of breakups, forced ones, it seems to me that neither of you were hurt about the fact you were forced to split, or maybe you missed out that detail.

I think it's good that you're focusing on your life because even though I don't advocate encourage family breakups, was there any resistance to the father's decision and did your ex know about this before he chose to date you? Surely if he was that rational, he would have never picked to date you in the first place, since we can't start saying the guy follows his heart, because I assume that his heart should lie with you.

The breakup has made it easier for both of you to live separate lives, his abroad, with his masters and yours in Nigeria, moving along, and being a sensible woman (no rebounds or flings, I hope). .

Anyway, I can't judge whether he still loves you or not or ever did or will in future. . .
But from the sounds of it, it makes sense that he is still interested in your life, it's a fact most exs get jealous when they see the other has moved on, even when they had no feelings for the other, no one likes to be replaced.

I think it's good to listen to the advice and not the insults that bronx_dog and omega25red posted, because the underlying point is that they think that your ex is only keeping up to date with your life to keep you in check and to make sure you will always be open to his advances. I am glad that you're not making it obvious that you are awaiting his return or anything like that, because he would love that even more. I am not going to assume your ex is a player, but he doesn't need to be to play games.

Hopefully you guys are of the 0.01% of couples who can be friends straight after a breakup with no glitches or problems, hope you're both sincere to each other, if not, you've been made aware of what could happen.

Take care.
God Bless.
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by mezdim: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ vonny nd topup,thnks vry much,i appreciate ur cntributions,am tryin 2 get all dis off my mind,cos its painful,we truly luv ich oda,i luv him cos he is highly principled,God fearin,he rspets me,listin 2 me,he apreciate me 2,js dt he is a dadys boy,am jos like him as wel,wel bhved nd luvly,i wok wit d leadin insurance coy,in lag,its nt really easy 2 jump in 2 anoda r/shp again,i dnt jos hv d apitite 4 dt nw,so i stil prefa him,js dnt i i cnt beg him 2 luv me,i dnt do dt,i stil hv my dgnity nd pride as a woman,wel i nw c him as a close frnd wit no string attach,i tnk u 1s again 4 ur undastandn nd cntributions,luv u 2
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by mezdim: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ vonny nd topup,thnks vry much,i appreciate ur cntributions,am tryin 2 get all dis off my mind,cos its painful,we truly luv ich oda,i luv him cos he is highly principled,God fearin,he rspets me,listin 2 me,he apreciate me 2,js dt he is a dadys boy,am jos like him as wel,wel bhved nd luvly,i wok wit d leadin insurance coy,in lag,its nt really easy 2 jump in 2 anoda r/shp again,i dnt jos hv d apitite 4 dt nw,so i stil prefa him,js dnt i i cnt beg him 2 luv me,i dnt do dt,i stil hv my dgnity nd pride as a woman,wel i nw c him as a close frnd wit no string attach,i tnk u 1s again 4 ur undastandn nd cntributions,luv u 2
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by olanajim(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2009
@poster,
if what you wrote up there are true, then to your question, I can say that he probably still love you. But your reaction is putting him off and you may soon part permanently.

Before telling you my bit, may I ask you: what was his own reaction when his dad told him to get a lady from their clan?

What tribe is he from?

Is the father aware of your relationship? What of your own parents, are they aware of it?

When he told you the bad news from his father, what was your first reaction? Is it, shock, joy, or indifference?

Is he dating another lady now or alone?

How long has the seperation taken place?

Are you living in same location before and after the break?

When you visit him, is it at his prompting or on your own?

Recall you said when he lost a file, what were you doing at his office/ home at that time? Were you invited, or you just went there?

Finally, did he show anything that suggested he would take you back if his father say YES?

Answer all the questions, and something would be clearer. It is difficult for someone who don't know you and is not a witness to what happen to give you good reply without asking some probing questions.

One thing I know from your story is that you still love him and you long to have him back. That is why you are still around him. But you are a liberal thinker who don't want a man to see you as being desperate. You have partialy resigned to losing him but still hope he come back. You also don't trust men easily. You believe it is hard to find good men. You x is a good man and you still trust him. If those deduction were right, then you must answer the above questions to make things easier for yourself.
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by mezdim: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ olanajim,he is an ibo,anambra state,me imo,his fada noses me i bliv,bt am nt sure weda he noses am datin his son, my parents dnt no him,hv neva dscus him 2 them,its nt rilly bn long we started datin(may 2008),b4 he tod me abt d brk up,i felt it,i saw it in a drim,nd i prayed against it,so wen he let it out,i felt bad inside me bt i made him fil dt am ok wit dt(duo i tod him 2 pray ova d mata,God cn reverse his fadas mind if he rily luvs me,hw eva,it didnt change my luv 4him,am stil around him even duo we ar nt datin,he is stil worthy 2 b my frnd,our seperation is goin 2 2mnths nw,d files am talkn abt r d 1s in his laptop,his projet,datas, jos evrytin,his hard disk crashed,we r nt in d same location,he is in manchesta,he left lst yr sept 4 his matas am in nigeria,lagos precisely,wokn,i wudnt kno weda there is anoda gal or nt bt 4 dsake of d luv nd trust i hv 4 him ,i wil say no,i call him almst evryde am tryn 2 stp calln him bt its has nt bn izi,he is d only1 i fil like wastin my airtyn on,anyway,am redy ida wayz,seperatin pamanetly or temporary,bt i dnt hv d intention 2 stat anoda r/shp .tnks 4 ur cntribution
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by Emperoh(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
Mezdim

Before i contribute, pls try and post without abbreviating
It aids easier and faster reading and comprehension. I had to go thru this severally to understand your message
Posting like this will kinda get people bored off the topic before it starts

If you want ya ex back, get to discuss the issue with him
Else play ya own game they way you want it
I won't subscribe to someone dating a man that still has his parents determining something as serious as a life partner for him
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by JJYOU: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2009
Emperoh:

Mezdim

Before i contribute, please try and post without abbreviating
It aids easier and faster reading and comprehension. I had to go through this severally to understand your message
Posting like this will kind of get people bored off the topic before it starts

If you want ya ex back, get to discuss the issue with him
Else play ya own game they way you want it
I won't subscribe to someone dating a man that still has his parents determining something as serious as a life partner for him
what is wrong in a doting son oga? if you are close to your parents you do everything to make them happy. since when tdid parent become enemies? they are not telling the bobo to go to war just to marry from amongst his people what is wrong with that? he may not do as he is been told he must not disrespect them in the process. he is still a son of the house.
what you do with parental blessings stands a better chance of success. opening the gates of wickedness upon a young mans life is not a good way to start life.
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by olanajim(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2009
@poster,
Then with what you said, there is only ONE way you can find out the answer you seek. WAIT TILL HE RETURN TO NIGERIA AND THE TWO OF YOU MEET FACE 2 FACE.

That is the best I can tell you. Fortunately for you, he will be home soon.

That said. You said his father know you but you are not sure he know about your dating. And by what I read, you are not sure of so many thing. Your relation was less than 6 months before it the bad news. And to top it all, you have seen it coming in your dream. . .

I am not knowledgable but I can say that for the dream to come to pass, that dream need to be revised. There is an information for you that you must have ignored or you are ignoring.

When you had that dream, did the two of you eventually re-unite or not? What lead to the brk in your dream? Please try and replay it. A dream that come to pass always have some hidden messages.

Whatever the case maybe, prepare for two possible outcome. Win or Lose.

There are however way to handle this even when he is abroad.

I am not Ibo, so I don't know about their customs. But Imo and Anambra are almost like brothers.

You man still have feeling for you, but do not rule out the possibilities. By the way, I hope it is not too much for me to ask how old he is. If yes, please tell us.
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by JJYOU: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2009
olanajim:

@poster,
Then with what you said, there is only ONE way you can find out the answer you seek. WAIT TILL HE RETURN TO NIGERIA AND THE TWO OF YOU MEET FACE 2 FACE.

That is the best I can tell you. Fortunately for you, he will be home soon.

That said. You said his father know you but you are not sure he know about your dating. And by what I read, you are not sure of so many thing. Your relation was less than 6 months before it the bad news. And to top it all, you have seen it coming in your dream. . .

I am not knowledgable but I can say that for the dream to come to pass, that dream need to be revised. There is an information for you that you must have ignored or you are ignoring.

When you had that dream, did the two of you eventually re-unite or not? What lead to the brk in your dream? Please try and replay it. A dream that come to pass always have some hidden messages.

Whatever the case maybe, prepare for two possible outcome. Win or Lose.

There are however way to handle this even when he is abroad.

I am not Ibo, so I don't know about their customs. But Imo and Anambra are almost like brothers.

You man still have feeling for you, but do not rule out the possibilities. By the way, I hope it is not too much for me to ask how old he is. If yes, please tell us.
u be rafindadi?
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by olanajim(m): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2009
What is rafindadi?
Re: Cud It Be Dat He Stil Luvs Me,guyz Tel Me Abeg by nj11(f): 4:58am On Jan 11, 2009
@ mezdim,

The way you write is a turn of from this topic,very childish, you have enough space
use it and spellout complete words.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Cheated On Me.what should I Do.please Read & Advise / Office Romance / Asuming Is U, What Will U Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.