Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lesbian/gay Crush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian/gay Crush (2510 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / Can You Marry A Lesbian/gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by earTHMama: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
I am used to hearing ignorance spewing from the mouths of those who say they are homophobic. But let us calm down and think about this dispassionately. Of course we know that males and females were created. But we also know that there are a minority amongst us for whom their own gender is more attractive than the opposite sex is. In reality, each and every one of us has the potential to engage in sexual relations with either sex. It just so happens the majority feel a stronger attraction toward the opposite sex. Let us look at situations where the opposite sex is absent, say in single-sex barracks or prisons, etc. What we find is that large numbers of of individuals discover aspects of their sexuality which they never knew existed.

Mankind has never been able to understand why for some people same-sex attraction dominates their sexuality. But the fact that we don't understand it is no reason for us to condemn it. It is not reasonable to suggest that these people have chosen to be different from the rest, thereby putting themselves up for abuse and ridicule. Most Africans who find they are homosexual are unhappy because they fully understand how disdainful the heterosexual majority are of their sexuality. This causes them to suffer low self-esteem and self-doubt. They reject and hide their sexuality and live unhappy and unfulfilled lives, with feelings of guilt about something over which they had no choice in the first place and have no control over. Suicide is not unknown among young gay men in particular. It is important that people educate themselves about homosexuality and that they do not form their opinions based on mere sentiment or rumour.

For those who express strong repugnance towards homosexuality, why would they be attracted to a thread that clearly states that homosexuality is being discussed? It does not surprise me that someone who tells us about Jesus and how He wept for us, would only a few minutes later state that he will gladly murder another human being with poison. This is typical of the hypocrisy that gay people have to put up with. And by the way, most rapists and paedophiles serving prison sentences today are not homosexuals, so there is no truth to the popular belief that homosexuals are rapists. I have extensive material on what the Bible actually says about homosexuality, including what actually happened at Sodom and Gomorrah, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post it here. Jesus condemned no one, therefore expressing hatred towards others in the name of Christ is manifestly un-Christlike.

Are you a gay defence lawyer? undecided
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by tonte(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2009
i'd really like a gay boy 2 come and 'toast mii' then i can ask wat d heck he sees in mii and then turn him down( and i pray he doesn't give up) then i beat d shit outta him dat he'll 4get he is gay , i hate dat / those people.( gays only) lesbians are soo acceptable as long as they ain't ma sisters
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2009
anengiyefa:

I am used to hearing ignorance spewing from the mouths of those who say they are homophobic. But let us calm down and think about this dispassionately. Of course we know that males and females were created. But we also know that there are a minority amongst us for whom their own gender is more attractive than the opposite sex is. In reality, each and every one of us has the potential to engage in sexual relations with either sex. It just so happens the majority feel a stronger attraction toward the opposite sex. Let us look at situations where the opposite sex is absent, say in single-sex barracks or prisons, etc.  What we find is that large numbers of of individuals discover aspects of their sexuality which they never knew existed.

Mankind has never been able to understand why for some people same-sex attraction dominates their sexuality. But the fact that we don't understand it is no reason for us to condemn it. It is not reasonable to suggest that these people have chosen to be different from the rest, thereby putting themselves up for abuse and ridicule. Most Africans who find they are homosexual are unhappy because they fully understand how disdainful the heterosexual majority are of their sexuality. This causes them to suffer low self-esteem and self-doubt. They reject and hide their sexuality and live unhappy and unfulfilled lives, with feelings of guilt about something over which they had no choice in the first place and have no control over. Suicide is not unknown among young gay men in particular. It is important that people educate themselves about homosexuality and that they do not form their opinions based on mere sentiment or rumour.

For those who express strong repugnance towards homosexuality, why would they be attracted to a thread that clearly states that homosexuality is being discussed? It does not surprise me that someone who tells us about Jesus and how He wept for us, would only a few minutes later state that he will gladly murder another human being with poison. This is typical of the hypocrisy that gay people have to put up with. And by the way, most rapists and paedophiles serving prison sentences today are not homosexuals, so there is no truth to the popular belief that homosexuals are rapists. I have extensive material on what the Bible actually says about homosexuality, including what actually happened at Sodom and Gomorrah, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post it here. Jesus condemned no one, therefore expressing hatred towards others in the name of Christ is manifestly un-Christlike.

Yet anutha waste of bandwidth from a flaming heterophobe!!!

Why what i eat makes you shit must be the 8th wonder of the world.
I expressed me opinion about gays. . . . .U are free to air yours without coughing up contagious phlegm.
There is a huge evidence that the top 10 serial killers in America are all faggotz. . . .Did that happen by default.
I advise u to go check your facts very well before coming here to ptyalize hokum.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2009
Geez am beginning to feel that nigerian might have it's own Gay rights.so disgusting.i support tonte i'd like to beat any gay that makes any queer advances at me.weirdly i can tolerate lesbians.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yet anutha waste of bandwidth from a flaming heterophobe!!!

Why what i eat makes you shit must be the 8th wonder of the world.
I expressed me opinion about gays. . . . .U are free to air yours without coughing up contagious phlegm.
There is a huge evidence that the top 10 serial killers in America are all faggotz. . . .Did that happen by default.
I advise u to go check your facts very well before coming here to ptyalize hokum.

Typical hysterics! Not surprising really, since the ability to see reason is impaired by prejudice and irrationality! When people are incapable of confronting a situation, they resort to foul and abusive language and this shows how shallow and lacking in substance they really are!

earTHMama:

Are you a gay defence lawyer? undecided

I believe everyone is entitled to legal representation? Should gay people be denied proper and compelling arguments being put forward on their behalf?

tonte:

i'd really like a gay boy 2 come and 'toast mii' then i can ask what d heck he sees in mii and then turn him down( and i pray he doesn't give up) then i beat d shit out of him that he'll forget he is gay , i hate that / those people.( gays only) lesbians are soo acceptable as long as they ain't ma sisters

don't worry about that buddy. There is no threat of that happening, as there are enough gay men to go round. No gay person will be wasting his time on you anytime soon.

pc guru:

Geez am beginning to feel that nigerian might have it's own Gay rights.so disgusting.i support tonte i'd like to beat any gay that makes any queer advances at me.weirdly i can tolerate lesbians.

Another display of hypocrisy that dominates our attitude towards homosexuality. It is good for some, but it is not good for others. What ridiculous nonsense!
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2009
anengiyefa:

Typical hysterics! Not surprising really, seeing as the ability to reason is impaired by prejudice and irrationality! When people are incapable of confronting a situation, they resort to foul and abusive language and this shows how shallow and lacking in substance they really are!

It's not hard to see you function on a negative integer IQ.

Your inability to discern and decipher messages makes me think you have a sub-normal intelligence.
Lookie, i just told ya the top ten most dangerous serial killers in the USA are all homosexuals. . . .Of course, u have nuthing to say to that.
Why do i even bovver?? Perhaps you are one of em ass-rimmers.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's not hard to see you function on a negative integer IQ.

Your inability to discern and decipher messages makes me think you have a sub-normal intelligence.
Lookie, i just told ya the top ten most dangerous serial killers in the USA are all homosexuals. . . .Of course, u have nuthing to say to that.
Why do i even bovver?? Perhaps you are one of em ass-rimmers.

I am beyond the level to engage in abusive personal exchanges on Internet forums. I refuse to degrade myself and my intellect in that fashion.

Of all the issues that I raised in that lengthy post that caused all this confusion, the only point that has been picked on, is that of "rapists and paedophiles". Some emphasis has been placed on the top 10 serial killers in the USA. I have obtained the following information regarding these people, and it is not obvious to me that all 10 of them were gay. In fact it appears that only 4 out of the said 10 had male victims. Therefore it appears that even the single point on which this opposition stands, is supported by not even an ounce of the truth.

http://listverse.com/crime/top-10-evil-serial-killers/

It never ceases to baffle me why those who insist emphatically that they hate homosexuality, have chosen this particular thread to hitch their tent, out of the 176,728 topics that they could have chosen from in Nairaland.
Re: Lesbian/gay Crush by Sauron1: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2009
Stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum.
The top six US. male serial killers were all gay:

• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;

• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;

• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and

• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses).

I will supply the name of the others when time permits me.

A study of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the US. from 1966 to 1983 determined that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality and that 19(44%) of the 43 murderers were bisexuals or homosexuals.

Though probably less than a majority of mass murderers are homosexual, given that no more than 3% of the populace is gay, homosexual murderers show up much more frequently than one would expect (even Richard Speck engaged in homosexuality).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When u listen, you will learn.
I don't know where u got that doctored link of yours from but most mass murderers are gays.

(1) (2)

Ever Seen A Cute Guy/girl . . . / Pilot,doctor,lawyer,journalist,teacher Which Would You Prefer To Marry And Why? / What Does It Mean To Be Being Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.