Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? (4198 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by MissyB1(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2009
tope2000:

Babes my head always swell pass garri ijebu when he says or do stuffs like that grin
Are you telling me?? grin
You need to see how he exalts me before our friends.
He 'reduces every other woman to dust' whenever there is need for comparison. grin grin kiss
You need to see my head and the broad smile on ma face. grin  grin  grin
It feels good to be with the right man. grin cool kiss
Sabuni:

Definately kiss
Now tell me . . .
Does your Hausa boyfriend do all that?? wink tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2009
What about being serenaded or is that doing too much?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Sabuni: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2009
Missy B:

Does your Hausa boyfriend do all that?? wink tongue
Hausa ko, who told you my boyfriend is hausa? tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by chamotex(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2009
StephenP:

Stephen! Stephen!! Stephen!!!

Come on now, that's pushing it too far . . . . . . that thingy irritates me to the core (both ways)

And also remember not everyone has a good voice . . . . If I try serenading a woman, that will prolly be the last day I'll see her
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2009
T_bag:

@ Tope.
Definately a woman has cheated on me beforeits no big deal. . .
and I have lost a coupe of women to being "wussy" tooso am like telling guys that not all women like bn dott on.

Show me a man who has not bn cheated  on and i will point a man who has just started the game to you.

I have been cheated on 2 b4 but that doesnt mean i am not going love and appreciate the next guy that comes into my life cuz it wont be fair if i dont. so its no ,at some point in our lives we all get heartbroken that doesnt mean we shudnt move on and be a better person. so one girl or two cheated on u and suddendly u dont appreciate women?

StephenP:

Bring it on kiss wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by MissyB1(m): 12:07am On Jan 07, 2009
StephenP:

If you can afford doing that . . . waste no time!
Nuffin is too much when you candidly appreciate someone/something.
Even when you both aren't together anymore . . . those memories will hunt her.
Wonder why some gurls can't forget their Ex??
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2009
T_bag:

@ Toyin.
tongue
How you dey?
Hope you dey kampe kiss
gotz to go, ttyl smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2009
4 Play:

If you accede to anybody's list of demands, you will inevitably be on their good side, but the larger question is why the demands?

If my girlfriend is always eager and willing to have sex, cook my food and loves watching football, that will ''work'' too, but why should she?

Depends on how you see it. I dont regard them as "list of demands" but rather how i would naturally want to treat a woman i call my soulmate.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by tope2000(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2009
davidylan:

Depends on how you see it. I don't regard them as "list of demands" but rather how i would naturally want to treat a woman i call my soulmate.

Preach brother!!! wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2009
4 Play:

If you accede to anybody's list of demands, you will inevitably be on their good side, but the larger question is why the demands?

If my girlfriend is always eager and willing to have sex, cook my food and loves watching football, that will ''work'' too, but why should she?

I don't think they expect their wishes to be done a hundred percent of the time. More often than not, the women do as their men tell them so it only makes sense that we do as wish too. Plus, isn't that demanding.

chamotex:

Stephen! Stephen!! Stephen!!!

Come on now, that's pushing it too far . . . . . . that thingy irritates me to the core (both ways)

And also remember not everyone has a good voice . . . . If I try serenading a woman, that will prolly be the last day I'll see her

hahaha I love me a good singer and I'm decent so it will be mutual.

tope2000:

Bring it on kiss wink

grin

Missy B:

If you can afford doing that . . . waste no time!
Nuffin is too much when you candidly appreciate someone/something.
Even when you both aren't together anymore . . . those memories will hunt her.
Wonder why some gurls can't forget their Ex??

I see.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by JJYOU: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2009
StephenP:

I don't think they expect their wishes to be done a hundred percent of the time. More often than not, the women do as their men tell them so it only makes sense that we do as wish too. Plus, isn't that demanding.

grin

I see.
i see said the blind man
More often than not, the women do as their men tell them so it only makes sense that we do as wish too. Plus, isn't that demanding.
pls explain this i dont understand your message
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Tbag5: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2009
tope2000:

I have been cheated on 2 before but that doesnt mean i am not going love and appreciate the next guy that comes into my life because it wont be fair if i don't. so its no ,at some point in our lives we all get heartbroken that doesnt mean we shudnt move on and be a better person. so one girl or two cheated on u and suddendly u don't appreciate women?

Bring it on kiss wink

Well , what can I say about your "twice" experience?. . .except shit happens.
I was cheated on once and this was about 6years ago and trust me, I have definately moved on. . .then, i wasnt even sure of whom i was or what I really wanted to do with my life. . .so really, d experience doesnt leave a scar one bit.

My point here is that. . . .NOT EVERY GIRL LIKES TO BE DOTTED ON". . .So guys, becareful of the advise u get here from women.
some girls see all these caring caring attitude as bn weak. . . .and it could annoy and irritate them. some girls just like a man bn a man. this does not mean u wldnt care and respect her. . . .but dotting?. . . .hell no.

@ Toyin.
Am gud. . .n u?
This your outing. . . . lipsrsealed. . .well, take care of u . kiss
dont go see brother Lukumon my rival ooo
Talk to you soon
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2009
JJYOU:

please explain this  i don't understand your message

The typical Nigerian woman does all her man wants of her; food, sex, house cleaning and so on. So I am saying it is only fair if she gets a turn and say what she wants her man to do for her and the list so far has pretty decent and realistic. Get it now?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by JJYOU: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2009
tks. i tot that was what you meant but it wasnt clear. tks for your clarification
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by onyinye2(f): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2009
I really don't know how sex can show your appreciation? undecided Seems like an empty fulfillment to me. undecided

I would say little things everyday. I mean you know I don't need ugly diamonds or you to buy me jewelry because I hardly wear any. I don't even need things that are expensive except for Coach Purses. I mean come on.  grin

You know just complimenting me on how I look. Because we ladies do feed off what our men tell us. Whether good or bad.
Cooking you know. Even just going to Sonic and buying me a Raspberry Lemonade Drink.
My personal fav is flowers. I just LOOOOOVE flowers. Especially Georgia Tulips. I don't know something about those particular flowers just put a smile on my face.

Just simple things just show your appreciation. But I think what tops it all off is just saying it. Telling me up front no hesitation. That means more than material things or anything else.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by syren: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2009
StephenP:

I love a man that can sing grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by StephenP(m): 3:21am On Jan 07, 2009
syren:

I love a man that can sing grin

StephenP:

Do I see a match made in heaven??
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Treetop20(m): 3:27am On Jan 07, 2009
some girls tend to see all these things as being weak
you just have to make sure you are being that way to the right girl
all of the things you lasses have listed here should come
naturally to a guy who really cares about you
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2009
T_bag:

@ Toyin.
Am goodn u?
This your outing. . . . :-Xwell, take care of u . kiss
don't go see brother Lukumon my rival ooo
Talk to you soon
LOL, If you don't want me to go out more often, you gotta do sth to stop me na tongue
Who is brother lukumon? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 07, 2009
Treetop20:

some girls tend to see all these things as being weak
you just have to make sure you are being that way to the right girl
all of the things you lasses have listed here should come
naturally to a guy who really cares about you

True that. . . .what disgust me is being over appreciated. I hate the mushy mushy drama undecided sad
It creeps me out lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Treetop20(m): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2009
over appreciation?
women are so confused
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2009
Treetop20:

over appreciation?
women are so confused

You've never heard of it? Then let me enlighten you before you make that mistake with your woman.
Ok, I don't want a guy asking me how I am every minute, I'm a woman not a child.
I don't do flowers, so don't mess up my house/car with crappy flowers undecided
Don't call me every hour to tell me you love me. Ok?
Surprise me, don't scare me by doing something creepy.
Don't appreciate my body by waking me up when am trying to sleep, when am tired.
Don't tell me I look pretty when I look a hot mess.
Don't ask me if am okay excessively, it's so so annoying.
When I want to be alone, leave me alone.
Sometime, I don't like being touched because I don't know where his hands have been.
Just don't be obsessed with me, it's creepyyyyyyyyy

What I'd love to hear is "Thank You", thank you once in a while when I don't expect it. Just "Thank you" smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Treetop20(m): 4:21am On Jan 07, 2009
that is called OCD sweetie
there is no lesson I'm afraid to learn be learn t from your examples as you call them
like Kenny rogers says " you go to know when to hold em , know when to fold em wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 07, 2009
Treetop20:

that is called OCD sweetie
there is no lesson I'm afraid to learn be learn t from your examples as you call them
like Kenny rogers says " you go to know when to hold em , know when to fold em wink

so which one of those examples do you do?

Fold them?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Treetop20(m): 4:32am On Jan 07, 2009
i do all that and more
but only to a girl that deserves it
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 07, 2009
Treetop20:

i do all that and more
but only to a girl that deserves it

creepyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Treetop20(m): 4:34am On Jan 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

creepyyyyyyyyyyyy

not your examples ofcourse rather missyb's
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 07, 2009
*You wake up in the morning and kiss her head asking how her night was(Showing care).
*During the day, you call her just to tell her how much u care and love her.
*Every now and then commend her looks even when she's without make-up
*You can help her out with some house work
*Make her feel she's the best thing you've ever met.
*Surprise her sometimes.
*Get her gifts even if it's small.(flower, card,jewellery, whatever)
*Show her off . . .talk about her with pride before ur friends and folk
*Cheating? No! No!!
i LIKE THE BOLDED SHA, grin cool cool tongue

Treetop20:

not your examples ofcourse rather missyb's
How do you appreciate your woman?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Treetop20(m): 4:39am On Jan 07, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

i LIKE THE BOLDED SHA, grin cool cool tongue
How do you appreciate your woman?

only she can tell you that.[size=3pt]when i find her that is[/size] i certainly try my very best
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by netotse(m): 4:45am On Jan 07, 2009
*now this is the kind of topic i like*

the main thing is know you woman o. . . onyinye likes flowers toyinrayo doesnt so wots good for the goose isnt always wots good for the gander

*Toyinrayo:

Don't tell me I look pretty when I look a hot mess.

dis gel u r jst razz tongue

wot if u jst like the way she looks then?(some gels are too self conscious) so if u tell them u like the way they look when they think they're not at their best God help u cos it can end up with both of y'all fighting. . . it happens o! sometimes u jst see u're gf and something clicks in ur head and u realise that to u she's the most beatiful thing since digialt tv grin nd u tell her and since she's not wearing all the ugly makeup y'all usually and u do she now starts acting funny. hate it when that happens. its u i'm going out with not marie-claire or clear essence or nivea or heaven-knows-wotevertheyareallcalled

as for me (i kno am the one thats truly razz) i like seeing my girlfriends gels with wet hair)
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Treetop20(m): 4:47am On Jan 07, 2009
a beautiful girl looks even better when she just
woke up from sleep
Re: Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 07, 2009
Treetop20:

only she can tell you that.[size=3pt]when i find her that is[/size] i certainly try my very best

Ok, how would you appreciate your girl?

netotse:

this gel u r jst razz tongue
thank you, same to you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbour Embarrassed My Boyfriend --- Please Advice / 9 Things Ladies Do That Make Sugar Daddies Run After Them / Video: Tanzanian Prostitute Caught On Camera In Cheap Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.