Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Could She Be Cheating On Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Cheating On Me? (3257 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me / Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Sijo01(f): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hi, equaliser. My name is Charles Nneji and i'm a relationship coach for men.

i feel your pain and i will really like to help....

Now listen carefully and brace yourself because i will be blunt with you here. The problem is not that she is cheating on you. The problem is that she is starting to loose interest in YOU.

It happens with women, when you do not spice your relationship and bring new things to the table a girl starts loosing interest and the first sign of it is when she starts behaving the way your girlfriend is behaving right now. she is giving you signals telling you that she doesn't want you around anymore.

the more you call her and show her you are worried the more she will keep withdrawing from you.

give her space, my guess is that you now call her almost everyday....stop it, it is chasing her away.

click my profile and read all my articles here, read the first one - it will help you alot. or you can visit my website(it's in my profile)

peace, bro

She's loosing interest in op because she is or have developed interest for someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by ohaleoghene(f): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
sorry she is with the next guy...oops! women don't know how to play around like men,once a new man is in the picture ,especially a richer one ,oh boy ,she starts giving you attitude .

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by valdes00(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Reason y I dnt lik distant relationship

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
ohaleoghene:
sorry she is with the next guy...oops! women don't know how to play around like men,once a new man is in the picture ,especially a richer one ,oh boy ,she starts giving you attitude .

hmmmmmmm...
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Prosperousayo: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xenten: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

Will I ever love again?

Are you not a man? bros, look for a girl to bang you silly. you will forget this one.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Juicysam(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Another nigga loses his gf
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:
my relationship of four years is about crashing and am really unhappy about this latest development. I reside in pH while my girl works at Uyo, lately I discovered she no longer picks my calls early in the morning and at night before bed time and this has been going on for weeks now and most times when i keep on calling, she will just busy my call and off her phone. Her excuse is that her phone is always on silent mode.. Am just confused.. Please what do I do? Should I pay her or surprise visit or just let her be?.

Let her be jare. besides she gave u ONE ZERO. U too equalize nah. Afterall thats ur NAME.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by fuckshit: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

.. I bet the only mistake I made was ever trusting and believing all she says even when they contain some atom of lies...

gbam!!! that's the fücking problem; never fücking trust them bïtches; they ain't fücking loyal; OP get that shït out of your head;
Will I ever love again?

two can fücking play that game; OP no dulling for this one O! get another bïtch, preferably any of her fücking close friends; this will hurt the living śhit out off any motherfücker; am fücking doing that right now!

take no motherfücking prisoners grin grin
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by xest(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Equalizer:

Bros am too emotional and little things easily get on me.. What if she's actually cheating on me, will I ever recover from the shock? The surprise visit of a thing is more like a suicide mission for me cos you can't really predict any woman..
Hahaha this guy funny die. Suicide ke,oya go enter train front na. Shebi u hear say Goodluck Jonathan don rehabilitate all d rail lines. Man d hand writing is on d wall. Out of sight in ur case has become out of mind. She needs someone arnd,but I cnt rule out if she still care for u,she does. Pay her that visit and clear ur mindset.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
dstnd:
only know your lover when you let her go......only hit the road wen u missing home.I like d song die oga
I use to think it's "only know ur lover when you let her go", bt it's actually "only know you love her when you let her go. Very TRUE. Distance can be a difficult barrier.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Olanireti(m): 5:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Relationship is all bullshit most times, I don't even think we deserve each other's trust most times. But one lesson have learnt about the rule of dating is never trust your partner 100%. Always leave a gap for break up so when she goes, your are not hurt. I never lose my guard, so no break up meets me unaware.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by GentleToks(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2015
valdes00:
Reason y I dnt lik distant relationship

Either distant or close, when a lady or man is ready to leave a relationship for another, closeness wouldn't matter anymore.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by dstnd: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2015
valentine147:

I use to think it's "only know ur lover when you let her go", bt it's actually "only know you love her when you let her go. Very TRUE. Distance can be a difficult barrier.
really...thanks ..I hate distance love
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by valdes00(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2015
GentleToks:

Either distant or close, when a lady or man is ready to leave a relationship for another, closeness wouldn't matter anymore.
Well, u r right sha.. Buh tins lik dis ar common in distant relationship
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Rajjah(f): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Equalizer:

Will I ever love again?
I did askd mysef dis wen i broke up wit my ex bt nw i m heads ova hills inlov wit my fiance. Pay ha a surprise visit afta a week if she doesnt call. m a lady n i cn tell u she is tired of u n might b seein a new guy. God wil strengthen u. 4yrs aint a joke.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Am getting stronger by the day... Didn't call her last and this morning and she didn't bother calling too.. Thanks friends for your words, really working for me... Thanks all..
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by GentleToks(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
valdes00:

Well, u r right sha.. Buh tins lik dis ar common in distant relationship

My friends, there is no statistics to prove that one is better than the other. Both are opened to disappointment; it all depends on the two love birds involved.

And it's crystal clear like biblical teketekemeneupharsin that 90% breakups usually happened in close relationships cos boredom set in along tge line while distant relationship bring the missing flavour to the relationship.

My friend, look around you and you ll realise how many friends of yours, family members, community members, marriages and school friends in close relation have broken up in recent months and some ll break up in the next couple of months......

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
dstnd:
really...thanks ..I hate distance love
I see....
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Rajjah:
I did askd mysef dis wen i broke up wit my ex bt nw i m heads ova hills inlov wit my fiance. Pay ha a surprise visit afta a week if she doesnt call. m a lady n i cn tell u she is tired of u n might b seein a new guy. God wil strengthen u. 4yrs aint a joke.

My dear, four years no be four months ooo... planned taking the relationship to the next level by year ending cos I just got employed late last year but with her current attitude, I doubt the possibility again cos she has changed from the girl that I use to know.. Love hurts indeed...
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Rajjah:

My dear, four years no be four months ooo... planned taking the relationship to the next level by year ending cos I just got employed late last year but with her current attitude, I doubt the possibility again cos she has changed from the girl that I use to know.. Love hurts indeed....
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Rajjah(f): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Equalizer:

My dear, four years no be four months ooo... planned taking the relationship to the next level by year ending cos I just got employed late last year but with her current attitude, I doubt the possibility again cos she has changed from the girl that I use to know.. Love hurts indeed...
ofcus i undstnd. Jst kno dat wats nt urs can neva b urs

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Rajjah:
ofcus i undstnd. Jst kno dat wats nt urs can neva b urs

Thanks.. Someday, mine will locate me...The one that will cherish and appreciate me for who I am... Feeling better now..
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Rajjah(f): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Equalizer:

Thanks.. Someday, mine will locate me...The one that will cherish and appreciate me for who I am... Feeling better now..
glad to kno dat .

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nwanne, you are now 2000 miles away from the babe heart. Surprise visit will go a long way.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me? by kenex4ever(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Equalizer:

What could've been my crime? I've loved her not just like my spouse but like a sister.. Always there for her.. I bet the only mistake I made was ever trusting and believing all she says even when they contain some atom of lies... Am indeed going through pains here...
if u give her some space she will still call u when she sees dat it's been long u called, regardless of whether she is cheating or nt.
Pay her a surprise visit but u have to b wise because she Can still clean up her mess n make u think all is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ja Babes Be Like - Pics / A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. / Secondary School Girl Posts Half-nude Photo Of Herself On Facebook Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.