Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. (6678 Views)

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Staru1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tonight, i will be sharing with us on what i titled:
PREPARING FOR MARRIAGE.
A married man was travelling on aircraft and was putting his wedding ring on a wrong finger, someone pointed his attention and said, sir you are wearing your wedding ring on a wrong finger,the man replied,dont worry is because i married a wrong woman, it's not because he married a wrong woman but it's because he didnt prepare for it.
The marriage you didnt prepare for will confuse you when you get there.
It's preparation that determines your experience.
People takes time to prepare for everything, many spend 7yrs in university studying about rats and lizards,when it comes in marriage,they just find a partner and be join.
You dont prepare in marriage, you prepare for marriage.
You dont learn how to shot gun in battle front, you learn how to shot before the battle began,otherwise you will be a victim
The way you put your bed,so shall you ley on it.
There is no accidental fullfillment in marriage, if you are going to enjoy fullfillment in marriage then you have to prepare yourself for marriage and there is no better time to beging to prepare than now that you are still a single.
I want to congretulates you because you are single.
And i want you to celebrate your session because you are single.
Being a single is not under a curse, being a single is not a single ,being a single is not disadvantage.
Life is in phases and man is in sizes, there a must phase in the preocessing of life,one phase prepares for next one.
Being a single is a necessary stage in life that prepares you for marriage.
It is better you are a single believing God for marriage than you are married and believing God to become single.
Many christain couples are having nasty experience in their marriage, not because there is any thing wrong with them but because they never prepare for it.
People are black folded with wedding, wedding is an intiation inot marriage,there is a different between wedding and marriage, after wedding guest must have wished you happy weded life, a day after wedding is marriage,no matter how you were able to shake the city, it will show up if you didnt prepare for it.
Many say, if i can find a partner ( TALL, RICH AND HANDSOME, HOLY GHOST FILLED AND NAIRA LOADED),thats not all it takes for marriage.
Every successful marriage, every fullfilling marriage it is a product of adquate preparation.
It is better time to prepare.
It is better time to get ready.
Some married one have wakeup in the morning,the woman saying: i never knew you were like this, the man replying: as a matter of fact, you are the worst thing that ever happened to me, all because they never took time to prepare.
When preparation meet with opportunity,it results to success. It is better you didnt marry than having depress wife
HOW THEN WILL I PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE?
1. AQUIRE KNOWLEDGE (matthew 19vs3) (He who made them at the beinging,made them male and female) JESUS RECOMMANDS (reading),read different books on marriage .
2. Develop quality relationship with God.(1peter 3 vs 7).
3. Learn gender different(genesis 2 vs 18) marriage is all about meeting need. Nature above virtue,woman must talk to somebody. Woman are bless with verbal power,there power is in there mouth(emotional being), men are people of few words, news in brief, headlines only(logical being)
4. Outworld apperance(Learn colour combination): your apperance is your address, if you want to propurse to her, dont say,lets pray, it is not time for prayers but for action
5. Learn to give him different delicasis: dont allow ur house help cook for your husband, cook different dilicasis for him.
6. Discover God's purpose for your life. (jeremiah 1:5), you are here for definite purpose
7. Cultivate a quality character. (GOD LIKENESS),you cannot hide it when pressure comes,apply control as one of the gift of the spirit. Men dont like argument.

Add me@ www.Facebook.com/staru1, dedication to bishop David oyedepo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nyz write-up

1 Like

Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by pinkycute(f): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nice one @Op

1 Like

Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by pinkishgal(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Food for thought
Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Staru1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lizzylobito:
Nyz write-up

welcome dear.
Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Staru1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
pinkycute:
Nice one @Op

yea ooo@pinkycute.

1 Like

Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Davijunson: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
I've heard this message over and over again. it was given by Pst David Ibiyomen. Nyc one tho.. although your write up needs a lot of editing. Too many grammatical errors.

1 Like

Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Staru1(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Davijunson:
I've heard this message over and over again. it was given by Pst David Ibiyomen. Nyc one tho.. although your write up needs a lot of editing. Too many grammatical errors.

not so dear!
I dont even know who is pst David ibyiman.
Moreso,this not english class,errors or no error, hence u get the POINTS thats my interest, and correction is allowed.
My dedication goes to BISHOP DAVID O OYEDEPO (living faith a.k.a WINNERS CHAPEL)
Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Op for ur mind abi
Re: Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. by Staru1(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Snowangel4:
Op for ur mind abi

yes,sure! @ snowangel4

(1) (Reply)

The Boob Movement Founder And Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir / See What A Lady Did To Her Fiance That Got Nigerians Talking / Hausa Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.