Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (39122 Views)

You Are Gay If You've Ever Given Any Girl/Your Girlfriend Anal / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
fyneboi79:
My father said it was his turn to read the macmillian and said my mother has just moved up to ABC level grin

Idi0t like meundecided

Ok I understand.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by fyneboi79(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
profjones:
bros, quit deceiving urself nd face reality, ONCE bleeped iz always prone to being bleeped over nd over again, either by ur bro, driver, cook or any of ur close associates. @Op, let go of d gurl nd find ur true luv somewia else. no say i no tell u ooo
Don't mind the idi0t claiming holy holy undecided Na this type dey fvck him wife mama and friends sef
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by MadCow1: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:
just found out now before it got serious or we started dating that she slept with my brother 3yrs ago. She has been very honest with me about how she was wild partying hard, very young and naive.i think i got a thing for her and by her actions of late to me and words of other people i think she's a very nice girl. Whatever actions people had in the past with her when i wasn't involved i tell them to leave it in the past i dont care
To be honest with all of you i really don't care but i think some strong feelings are clouding full judgement

...I and my brother still get along great together

Ok Would appreciate some helpful insight

This is grown people advise I am about to give you...

There ain't Shiit wrong with it. Just because she dated your bro before you does not mean anything. I see it as dating someone else before me. However, you need to weigh the relationship she has with your brother carefully. The fact that they have slept together once brings in a whole new twist to the plot. If she is quarreling with your brother or if they had a bad break up, it could adversely affect your relationship with your brother.

My take is that if both she and your brother are cool with each other and understand that what was in the past is past and have reconciled their differences and also respect the new relationship she has with you, then I say go ahead. However, if they both still hold grudges from their past, then it could be quite detrimental to both your relationship with her and your brother.

Thread carefully bro..

4 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Mars88(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Not safe at all. Unless u the type never taking life serious
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Must it be me? Make she go find another guy elsewhere na.
grin , abi nao, i support u jawe
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by olareed(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:
just found out now before it got serious or we started dating that she slept with my brother 3yrs ago. She has been very honest with me about how she was wild partying hard, very young and naive.i think i got a thing for her and by her actions of late to me and words of other people i think she's a very nice girl. Whatever actions people had in the past with her when i wasn't involved i tell them to leave it in the past i dont care
To be honest with all of you i really don't care but i think some strong feelings are clouding full judgement

I can only date her if my brother now lives in the heaven...
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by girl4rmspace(f): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:

She's grown up now & ready to start a meaningful relationship.
Tenks
dear, if u love her, the go 4 her.......dnt let anybody change ur mind......the fact that she still remains with u knowing fully well who ur brother is...shows jst how much she loves u......

my opinion? Stay with her
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by fyneboi79(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Marc9:

..'I can only sleep with her, but dating or marriage..no way, then I will dump her and marry the one that 100 monkeys have slept with in her past!

I am Definitely a kiddo!undecided

Shouldn't i be reading my 'macmillian' than being here?! Well I'm just an idi0t like my father and mother a prostitute who let a baboon straff her to give birth to me...A calamity
Take it easy gee,its not yet that bad
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
dajoaneke:
The question is, can you trust that old flames wont reignite once they're left alone together in an apartment with nepa gone & weather chill? Personally I wont even think of dating her.

Lol! Exactly what happened to Ryan Giggs of ManUtd!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by fyneboi79(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2015
girl4rmspace:

dear, if u love her, the go 4 her.......dnt let anybody change ur mind......the fact that she still remains with u knowing fully well who ur brother is...shows jst how much she loves u......

Pls collect d op s phone number to go and settle the suspicion fights too
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dajoaneke(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
doubleDx:

Lol! Exactly what happened to Ryan Giggs of ManUtd!
Yeeeaah! Thats true oo. I hope OP can see this
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by victree007(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2015
One thing you should know is that trust is one of the keywords in every relationship as you build or make the love stronger. So if your brother gives you his word that he ain't into her no more and she tells you too that there is nothing between them, I advice you give her the benefit of the doubt. Afterall you said what happened between them was like 3yrs ago right. Hold unto her word and pray nothing bad happens bro.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Hehehe! No, I can not date a guy whose brother I have slept with in the past. No, thank you very much! If relationship blossoms into marriage, it will mean my brother-in-law and I can't have a normal relationship, every form of encounter will be carefully staged so as not to evoke any sleeping devil/suspicions. Abeg, I no fit shout!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dajoaneke(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2015
girl4rmspace:

babe, I don't know how its done in space, here on earth its different. Do u know that the same love can make her go after the younger brother? ... Pardon my monkey brain but it seem like you've been in this kinda mess before. No lie o.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
A brother I shared almost everything with while growing up.... my shirt, my shoes, my hats, my cream, my cologne, just name it.

So what's so unacceptable about this, if I found out my fiancee had an affair with my brother?

Well, people's perceptions are different. What a chimp would understand, a monkey might not.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by nedu2000(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2015
I won't even date a girl my friend has slept with,ever heard of Okafor's law?

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:

You don't need it, Who she is now regardless. Why do you want to have a girlfriend your brother has been intimate with When you can have someone he does not even know. You might both be cool with it now but i promise you there are lots of awkward moments ahead.
Analyze your feelings well. You may find out that it's the 'taboo' you luv
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by fyneboi79(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Marc9:
Would I date a lady I knew my brother slept with, or would I continue dating a lady after finding out my brother slept with her while they dated in the past?

....Love says YES to whichever of the two!
Mudafvucker,I get ur time cos its friday.
I go blow u off to Hades where u belong.
Next time when u see me,u go run enter back into ur mudas kpekus.
Although d place they smell,but u r safer there ,cos if I catch u
I go re arange ur baboon like face
Immature boi like u wey no dey think.
How u go date d same girl as ur bro did?Babooon!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
fyneboi79:
Mudafvucker,I get ur time cos its friday.
I go blow u off to Hades where u belong.
Next time when u see me,u go run enter back into ur mudas kpekus.
Although d place they smell,but u r safer there ,cos if I catch u
I go re arange ur baboon like face
Immature boi like u wey no dey think.
How u go date d same girl as ur bro did?Babooon!

All I have to say to you kiddo, go and see the 'John Wick' movie! Or 'Exodus..kings and gods' movie, take note of the last plague.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by malonephill(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Ashabam:
we have the same feeling::
honestly brooo
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by sanbells(f): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
If you really love and trust her go ahead. There's nothing wrong in it since she tried to be honest at first by telling you about her past life with your brother. Perhaps she's changed now .
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by malonephill(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2015
victree007:
One thing you should know is that trust is one of the keywords in every relationship as you build or make the love stronger. So if your brother gives you his word that he ain't into her no more and she tells you too that there is nothing between them, I advice you give her the benefit of the doubt. Afterall you said what happened between them was like 3yrs ago right. Hold unto her word and pray nothing bad happens bro.
I like your spirit....same babe go later call your mumu, you think is eazy just like that

Me can't anyway
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by 30secs(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Won't date such a girl
But even my brother go clap for me if he hear say I straff hin ex. No be today sef
Aye nse ru e mehn
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by chochowizy(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2015
[/color]That can't happen[color=#550000]That can't happenThat can't happen
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by fyneboi79(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Marc9:

All I have to say to you kiddo, go and see the 'John Wick' movie! Or 'Exodus..kings and gods' movie, take note of the last plague.
Thunder fire ur fada and muda for there as d gates of hell prevail in ur life undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2015
jerrymej:
Nothing but noooooooooo!

#Lobatan
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Meringe(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2015
@op, it's like I know you.
My colleague was telling me this thing yesterday, that a girl she wants to date n marry eventually told him that she left with his brother. The guy was asking me what I think. I told him if he can afford to look aside when his brother visit his home if he marry d gal, then , he should go on but if he can't afford to leave his wife in d company of his brother, then , he should stay back.
I still give you this advice.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by eyeon(m): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2015
YES, I CAN!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Missmossy(f): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Personally, i really can't date even a guy my sister has dated before not to talk of them having sex. It feels absurd to me though.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Doco007: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Some girls no girls no get shame Sha..... Op pls think twice na taboo think about the future a word is a enough for the WISE.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Senjuchiha: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2015
E no pure @ all....i wld luk lyk she's taking u guys 4 a ride...run 4 ur lyf broda
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Let bygone be bygone, past things should be rolled out, she's slept with ur bro so kini big deal? u've slept with several women I presume. Love her the more dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.