Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? (39120 Views)

You Are Gay If You've Ever Given Any Girl/Your Girlfriend Anal / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Leave the slut for a better girl.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Akinz0126(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Oga your dignity and integrity is @ stake just save yourself further embarrasment by not taking her in otherwise I thy know.Is illogical and irrational to marry the girl your broda already passed over its a no go area(danger zone).
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by lonelydora: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Capital NO. Once fvcked, always ready to be Fvcked.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by adetayoonas(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Pls dont try such. It is not advisable at all
just a reasonable advice
love is not blind
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Ama111(f): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
well as 4 me, I can't av a fling with my sister's ex not 2 talk of dating him
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
I will advise not to try such thing since you are already aware.....you may not be able to erase that memory throughout your life time especially when such leads to marriage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200
Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)
Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:
just found out now before it got serious or we started dating that she slept with my brother 3yrs ago. She has been very honest with me about how she was wild partying hard, very young and naive.i think i got a thing for her and by her actions of late to me and words of other people i think she's a very nice girl. Whatever actions people had in the past with her when i wasn't involved i tell them to leave it in the past i dont care
To be honest with all of you i really don't care but i think some strong feelings are clouding full judgement

...I and my brother still get along great together

Ok Would appreciate some helpful insight

Guy, you just made up this story, right?

If not, just try to listen to yourself:

"I want to date (possibly marry) my bother's ex-girlfriend or ex-fvck mate".

I hope that rings very cool to you. Just the kind of girl you always wanted.

Brilliant. While you are at it, it appears during her "young, naïve & wild days", she probably slept with loads of guys.

Wild and naïve girls are very unlikely to use condom. At least get a proper STI test before you start enjoying your own share of it.

Bonne chance!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2015
freeboy604:

You better carry your leg and run from what you are about to start, they may not be discipline enough as not to test their selves again, moreover ; she doesn't see anything wrong dating both of you.

I feel disgusted for you to date her.

...me too dey wonder sad sad sad embarassed
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Personally I can't
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by siegfried99(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2015
tolexy007:
ko si nkan to fi n seyan....aye n se ru e grin

Lwkm grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Muzikluva(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Hell no!
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Abdujapha(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Oh God....but why?
Yes she might have turned a new leaf completely but common....we are all humans bro.

As for me, all roads lead to friendZONE boulevard grin nothing more nothing less.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by braine(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
dajoaneke:
Listen up dude! That girl can sleep with your bestfriend and feel no remorse. Take it or leave it.

OP should just let the babe go. I wouldn't even date a girl with a 'wild' past that even my brother managed to mark register. Nahh.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Mikwus(f): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
freeboy604:

You better carry your leg and run from what you are about to start, they may not be discipline enough as not to test their selves again, moreover ; she doesn't see anything wrong dating both of you.

I feel disgusted for you to date her.

Did you read it well, he said slept with.........why not ask if it was a one night stand after a party. Then you can advise rightly
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:
just found out now before it got serious or we started dating that she slept with my brother 3yrs ago. She has been very honest with me about how she was wild partying hard, very young and naive.i think i got a thing for her and by her actions of late to me and words of other people i think she's a very nice girl. Whatever actions people had in the past with her when i wasn't involved i tell them to leave it in the past i dont care
To be honest with all of you i really don't care but i think some strong feelings are clouding full judgement

If she isn't a virgin, then someone already slept with her.

So isn't it better it was your brother who slept with her?!

Afterall, in most African cultures, the wife of a deceased man is optionally handed over to his brother!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by profjones(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
@Op, if u get ear, run for ur life. u wnt like to watch d highlights of d football match dat is abt to b played in ur life, by ur so called panachwuku luv nd ur carrotic bro. a word iz enough 4 d wise..
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by susrite(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:

well, I aint really mad about your mode of thinking as we all know that 'our brain stops reasoningonly when we fall in love. Unsentimentally, it's really bad to take her in. IMO emotions are the only thing that seems almost impossible to control..
*Are you gonna seperate her and your bro for eternity?
*Are you gonna nimd-control her to hate dislike your bro when you aint Mr Damon Salvatore?
*Where would you keep the 'abomination' thing about same blood banging same gurl.. ?Although am not a fan of cultural abominations
*You know girls are emotionally flexible... How would you cope with that when she sees your bro?
*finally! Whenever you have a duel with your bro, dont you think he's gonna make you feel inferior by settling for his 'leftover'?
---wait! Hope you havn't banged her yet? Cosif you've done that... Hehehe, you shouldnt have created this thread. Its as useless as the 'P' in Pneumonia
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by profjones(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Marc9:

If she isn't a virgin, then someone already slept with her.

So isn't it better it was your brother who slept with her?!

Afterall, in most African cultures, the wife of a deceased man is optionally handed over to his brother!
chai!!!!!! c advice 4rm a loving enemy....

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Abelity(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
to b sincere wit u, i cnt even DATE a GIRL dat my FRD had dated.... let alone my BLOOD BROTHER. I cnt imaging telling pple hw wonderful, precious, pretty... my wife is in d presence of a frd dat had BANGED my wife. just imaging wat will going in is mind (mockery). too bad if he is my broda... op, pls dnt try it l. bt if cn cope wit it so b it
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by dayoviews: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
smiley how about a situation where you aren't aware that your boy/girlfriend was in a sexual relationship with your sibling. I don't think it changes anything. Its the heart that matters.
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Funkychic(f): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:

She's grown up now & ready to start a meaningful relationship.
Tenks

So, why do u still seek for advise? since u're turning down people's advises here

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Gsmiles26(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Although I know its a thing of the past yet the thought of it will not make me give my best to the relationship
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by teemy(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
funny it is those that pressure girls for sex that have commented to no. wrong to say a girl you have slept with is not good as a wife for another. more reason girls should avoid sex till wedding as relationships are no guarantees.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:

They have mutual respect for each other haven't talked since then

[size=14pt]Its not safe mehn, i know u might be deeply in love but its not safe.

From my own experience, i can sleep with almost any lady i have had something with in the past or at least flirt without prohibition, for some reason i dont understand, it just works that way, soul ties i guess....
If you leave those two together, they will most likely do somethings you will be sad about, u will loose a brother, a girlfriend and u will remain bitter for the rest of ur life towards women.... You dont need such stress, move on and get someone else...[/size]
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by shejane: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Is exactly what my friend is going thru now with her boyfriend, she once dated d elder broda in school and now d younger one but she didn't kw till d guy invited her to his family house only for her to recognise d house to be her ex's apartment thou she told d guy immediately and d guy was like it doesn't matter

But d elder broda made a comment about her counting Census with guys and dat gt d younger one thinking real hard

So I don't think is good or healthy sha

And d guy has been acting strange dis days
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by yinkuschua(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Please when making a life time decisions please think wisely... cause such can't hurt for the rest of your life.. I am not saying No nor saying Yes..cause you only know what you want but think WISELY before making decisions...
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Lordabas:

They have mutual respect for each other haven't talked since then

[size=14pt]Its not safe mehn, i know u might be deeply in love but its not safe.

From my own experience,a guy can sleep with almost any lady he has had a history with in the past or at least flirt, for some reason i don't understand, it just works that way, soul ties i guess.... So let the girl go and don't cause yourself unnecessary pain in the near future because if things happen, ud hate ur brother, hate women and this girl will vanish into the arms of a guy who knows none of her history while u pick up the remnant of ur messed up heart[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by kandiikane(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2015
I don't get it, when men sleep with two sisters, I never see such responses. The girl may have probably met the op randomly and probably actually really likes him and now has to walk away because what, she and the brother had sex years back? You guys must think every woman thinks like you but no, not every woman will want to go back on old rubbish. The older brother is probably a regret, a drunken night's play, what woman ever wants to go back to that? The lowered expectations? Ew!

@op, you should not enter into any relationship feeling lukewarm. You either trust her and move on from her past if like you said she is a nice person and just forget everything. Don't start dating her and then start using her past against her. You are either in and ready to build something with her on a clean slate or you are out. Worst thing is to pretend to not care but then later make her suffer for her past that had nothing to do with you.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by yinkuschua(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2015
shejane:
Is exactly what my friend is going thru now with her boyfriend, she once dated d elder broda in school and now d younger one but she didn't kw till d guy invited her to his family house only for her to recognise d house to be her ex's apartment thou she told d guy immediately and d guy was like it doesn't matter

But d elder broda made a comment about her counting Census with guys and dat gt d younger one thinking real hard

So I don't think is good or healthy sha

And d guy has been acting strange dis days

It possible sometimes...
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
There is love in sharing bro.. You and your brother can as well be sharing the girl accordingly without any quarrel..

In Urhobo tune, you ara regarded as "Oorueh".
Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2015
lonelydora:
Capital NO. Once fvcked, always ready to be Fvcked.

True

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? by chimah3(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Seems your mind is already made up! Buh trust me...for the fact the slept with eachother before...they will do it again once you bring them back together!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.