Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (54886 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by jvera(f): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2015
belong to capricon
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I agree. Water signs are very secretive & it's annoying especially to air signs because we value open communication.

Water Signs Like Scorpio are However,drawn To Libra Air
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
jvera:
belong to capricon

LoL Capricorn Is Cool Too

I Think It Was Unfair Of Me To Have Not Included Capricorn In My List Of Dopest Star Signs lol

I Should at Least Put an Earth Sign
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

Water Signs Like Scorpio are However,drawn To Libra Air

Does it work though? I've noticed that there tends to be a lot of gemini/scorpio couples & doesn't seem to work well. Been with a scorpio too but despite the attraction, the relationship became too much for me because scorpios are very jealous & ridiculous. Who gets jealous over someone on tv? Give me a break!
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster I Think Its High Time You Created a Thread For Guru Heads Like Us To Chit-Chat about This.

I'm Inlove With Astrology!

By The Way, You Do Know That Virtually All Star Signs are Drawn To Venus ,Because Of Its Love Nature ?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Does it work though? I've noticed that there tends to be a lot of gemini/scorpio couples & doesn't seem to work well. Been with a scorpio too but despite the attraction, the relationship became too much for me because scorpios are very jealous & ridiculous. Who gets jealous over someone on tv? Give me a break!

Sure, With Tactics anyway, Because They Tend To Be Very Impatient People That Requires Patience To Love, If Librans Can't Be That Patient It Turns Out Bad In The Long Run
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:
PunkyBrewster I Think Its High Time You Created a Thread For Guru Heads Like Us To Chit-Chat about This.

I'm Inlove With Astrology!

By The Way, You Do Know That Virtually All Star Signs are Drawn To Venus ,Because Of Its Love Nature ?

haha. Then make the thread.

Venus is easy to love so I agree. I too have a weakness for libra dudes grin We're not good together though because I do not trust them. Too flirty for my liking
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2015
New Study Reveals That Earth Is Even Co-Ruled By Venus Baby cheesy

The Constellation Fix Is Such That Makes Venus Blend wIth all Easily and That's What Makes Them Compatible With Almost All.

The Personal Solar Planets are Strong Than The Impersonal
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

haha. Then make the thread.

Venus is easy to love so I agree. I too have a weakness for libra dudes grin We're not good together though because I do not trust them. Too flirty for my liking

Flirty and all Sweet Nothings are We' Librans grin

However, Air + Air Signs Would Be Ecstatic, Wind Combination.

Libra Symbolises The Two Sides Of all Signs. From Personal to Impersonal.

That's Why They Get along With all Signs Easily.

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

gringringrin

How come I didn't See That ? LoL

Gemini are Ruled By Mercury ,I can Totally Understand How Scorpio Has a Knack For Jealousy and can be Very Selfish Too having Mars and Pluto as its Co ruler. Two Shades Of Opposite Attraction
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

Flirty and all Sweet Nothings are We' Librans grin

However, Air + Air Signs Would Be Ecstatic, Wind Combination.

Libra Symbolises The Two Sides Of all Signs. From Personal to Impersonal.

That's Why They Get along With all Signs Easily.

It's a nice combo but needs stability with all that air blowing around lol
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:14am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

It's a nice combo but needs stability with all that air blowing around lol

I Have To Be Frank, Aquarius For Girls ain't SexC, lol

I Hardly See Them Around, I Think I've Seen a Million Aquarians In Men More Than Women, But I Do Know Due to The Uranus Electric Forward Intellectual Power Airing The Aquarian Makes He/her a Nice Combo With Venus Air

You People Even Understand Libras Well and Can Change Them To Your Taste If Need Be, Its Just That Instinct Of Abrassiveness That You Long For and are Drawn To,Which Can Be Seen In Sun Ruled Star Signs Like Leo etc
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Like That Bad Boy Flare, lol

Hey! My Co Ruler Planet For This Year Is also Sun filled In Mars.

What's Yours, Check It.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

I Have To Be Frank, Aquarius For Girls ain't SexC, lol

I Hardly See Them Around, I Think I've Seen a Million Aquarians In Men More Than Women, But I Do Know Due to The Uranus Electric Forward Intellectual Power Airing The Aquarian Makes He/her a Nice Combo With Venus Air

You People Even Understand Libras Well and Can Change Them To Your Taste If Need Be, Its Just That Instinct Of Abrassiveness That You Long For and are Drawn To,Which Can Be Seen In Sun Ruled Star Signs Like Leo etc

lol @ aquarius girls ain't sexy. Guy, have you seen Shakira? Or even me? Kikikiki. We ain't sexy because we're not about being sexy. We leave that to the signs who are all about looks & whatnot. Aquarius is not a shallow sign concerned about such things. Mind over matter. Look at people like Alicia Keys-she's beautiful but you'll hardly ever see her skimpily clad like the rest of other female musicians who are all about selling segx.

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

lol @ aquarius girls ain't sexy. Guy, have you seen Shakira? Or even me? Kikikiki. We ain't sexy because we're not about being sexy. We leave that to the signs who are all about looks & whatnot. Aquarius is not a shallow sign concerned about such things. Mind over matter. Look at people like Alicia Keys-she's beautiful but you'll hardly ever see her skimpily clad like the rest of other female musicians who are all about selling segx.

Pardon Me Then, SeXc Is a Relative Word,Maybe I Should have Used a Different Word, But What I Meant Wasn't Just In Appearance, I Meant as Hearing or Seeing an Aquarian Lady, It Doesn't Come Of as a Trend lol

You Could Be SexC ,hell, I Know Uranus and Saturn are Spiritually Inclined With Venus smiley

Evident By My Love Planets.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Draya michele is another sexy aquarius female & so is Tinashe below

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
The Thing Is, Librans are Selfless, To Me That's a Virtue. If That Isn't a Good Thing Then Maybe We Should have a Review Of The Terms, Good, Love etc lol

Aquarius are also Sympathetic, That Also Smacks Of Emotions Too .

Our World Is Devoid Of Truth But Reality. Sad.

Those are Good Qualities If You Ask Me.

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Draya michele is another sexy aquarius female & so is Tinashe below

shocked She's Hot No Doubt smiley

I Seem To Have a Vast Two-Sided Preference In Complexion, I'm Sure Its a Libra Thing, With Both Scales far Opposite Each Other.

Completely Dark Skinned Girls and Extremely Light Skinned, No In betweens" smiley
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

Pardon Me Then, SeXc Is a Relative Word,Maybe I Should have Used a Different Word, But What I Meant Wasn't Just In Appearance, I Meant as Hearing or Seeing an Aquarian Lady, It Doesn't Come Of as a Trend lol

You Could Be SexC ,hell, I Know Uranus and Saturn are Spiritually Inclined With Venus smiley

Evident By My Love Planets.

Oh ok. Well, we like to be taken serious lol. Aquarius is a masculine sign after all
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Oh ok. Well, we like to be taken serious lol. Aquarius is a masculine sign after all

Sure, Masculine ,Airy and Dry lol

Also, a Little Bit Self Centred,Just Like the water sign Scorpio, You Hate Rules and Like To Do Things Your own Way at Your Discretion huh ? wink
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

shocked She's Hot No Doubt smiley

I Seem To Have a Vast Two-Sided Preference In Complexion, I'm Sure Its a Libra Thing, With Both Scales far Opposite Each Other.

Completely Dark Skinned Girls and Extremely Light Skinned, No In betweens" smiley

Draya or Tinashe? Tinashe is the 1st one & draya the 2nd one. We're a pretty sign tongue Only fugly aquarius women I know is Oprah, Minnie Driver & Brandy. Most are damn good looking.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Draya or Tinashe? Tinashe is the 1st one & draya the 2nd one. We're a pretty sign tongue Only fugly aquarius women I know is Oprah, Minnie Driver & Brandy. Most are damn good looking.

Tinashe It Is, I Like Them Fleshy and Plum lol

Excuse My Word
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
They Look South African, With Bootey So Cushioning lol
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

shockedshockedshocked

I Never For Once Consider Brandy To Be Ugly, She's a Sweet Aquarian Goddess
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

Sure, Masculine ,Airy and Dry lol

Also, a Little Bit Self Centred,Just Like the water sign Scorpio, You Hate Rules and Like To Do Things Your own Way at Your Discretion huh ? wink

Yessir. Nobody can tell me to do anything lol. Rebellious to the bone. Yup, narcissistic too. Most aquarius are said to have a god complex & it's true. We think we're better & smarter than everyone. Kikiki. Stubborn too so you can't convince us that we aren't the shyt lol.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

shockedshockedshocked

I Never For Once Consider Brandy To Be Ugly, She's a Sweet Aquarian Goddess

She's ugly to me lol. Especially now that she's older. I like her songs though.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yessir. Nobody can tell me to do anything lol. Rebellious to the bone. Yup, narcissistic too. Most aquarius are said to have a god complex & it's true. We think we're better & smarter than everyone. Kikiki. Stubborn too so you can't convince us that we aren't the shyt lol.

All We Librans Need Is Just To Unlock Your Stubbornness With The Love Portion lol

And Bam!! Its a Wrap Puppy Yelping In A Venus Arm. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

She's ugly to me lol. Especially now that she's older. I like her songs though.

I Beg To Differ Here, I'd Take a Fleshier Brandy To a Toned Monica lol
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

All We Librans Need Is Just To Unlock Your Stubbornness With The Love Portion lol

And Bam!! Its a Wrap Puppy Yelping In A Venus Arm. grin

Kikikiki. Very true. Damn libras!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by haroldrich: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.jobspase.com

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by barbiee: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm a proud libra.. I want to meet some male librans.. Pm me
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
barbiee:
I'm a proud libra.. I want to meet some male librans.. Pm me

Why don't you start the 'pm'ing huh ? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.