Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (54850 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Yeah the water element is very powerful don't joke with it. Cancers also have a large percentage of world champion boxers too so they aren't as weak as people think.

grin True, However, Libras Seem To Have Had The Best Of Lawyers, Artistes, Politicians and Business Minded Tycoons lol

Same With Leo and Saggy"

I Love Me Some Fire Naughty Sagittarius Chic and a Go Getter Scorpio lolzz
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Very true.

You say you want a Scorpio chick, huh? Can you stand their "testing" & mind games ?

BTW, this site does need an astrology section. If there's a section about wizards & other freaky things, why not Astrology? Just for the fun of it & others might learn to like it too, who knows

Yes. I want a Scorpio female from my ethnic group because I like the challenge of taming and satisfying them. But it couldn't be a long term thing cause Scorpios piss me off after a while. I have this strong lust/hatred for Scorpio females haha.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
There's Just Something Seemingly Selfish and Attractive about The Scorpio Sign. Very Fiercefull and Feisty !

2 Likes

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

grin True, However, Libras Seem To Have Had The Best Of Lawyers, Artistes, Politicians and Business Minded Tycoons lol

Same With Leo and Saggy"

I Love Me Some Fire Naughty Sagittarius Chic and a Go Getter Scorpio lolzz

I get why Libras would make great lawyers and attorneys, after all their symbol, the Scales is synonymous with courtrooms.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:
There's Just Something Seemingly Selfish and Attractive about The Scorpio Sign. Very Fiercefull and Feisty !

They have the potential to awaken the beast inside me. But they're usually very sexual beings, so you have to be prepared to give them orgasm.s after org.asms or else she'll just laugh hahaa
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

LoL , My Dear, You Might Be Right With Libras and Their Quest To Meet The Four Corners Of Plea To Everyone, azin they tend to please all.

They Do Have A Vast Feature In Life Though, With The Many Characteristics and Good Traits They Posses Such as, Classy, Having The "Gift Of The Gab" , Total Brand Of Sophistication.

I don't trust you all at all lol. Very sneaky. However, you're not the worst or all bad. There are a few things to appreciate like how good looking most of you are grin, fun conversations etc.

Too much class & sophistication can be a huge yawn though. Some of us, sometimes, like to roll around in the mud with the pigs wink
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Yes. I want a Scorpio female from my ethnic group because I like the challenge of taming and satisfying them. But it couldn't be a long term thing cause Scorpios piss me off after a while. I have this strong lust/hatred for Scorpio females haha.

Haha! I hear you. Good luck smiley
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

I get why Libras would make great lawyers and attorneys, after all their symbol, the Scales is synonymous with courtrooms.

That Scale Symbolises; God Of Intellect!

#Fact cool
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

#Fact cool

Ha I doubt it. You aren't smarter than Gemini, Virgo and Aquarius.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by pashaun(f): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Astrology doesn't work like that.

Your zodiac sign (sun sign) is only 6% of your personality

Do a birth chart much more accurate
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I don't trust you all at all lol. Very sneaky. However, you're not the worst or all bad. There are a few things to appreciate like how good looking most of you are grin, fun conversations etc.

Too much class & sophistication can be a huge yawn though. Some of us, sometimes, like to roll around in the mud with the pigs wink

LoL@Sneaky,

Actually Libras are Straight and Unique, Intellectually Inclined with Conversation and Yes, Emotional, but Sensibly Emotional grin

However, We Tend To Brighten Other Zodiac Signs Up! With Our Sense Of Sophisticated Flow and Quest For Compatibility.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

#Fact cool

Kikikiki
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Phillfree:

It got you too ko?
yeah
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
UjSizzle:
Virgo undecided
Sounds boring

Very boring... angry
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Say What ?

Please Virgo as a Earth Zodiac Element and A Feminine Sign Has Little or Zero Attribute With Intellect.

They however, are Future Pursuers Though .

Gemini Is The Weakest Of all The Airy Masculine Signs With Intelligence, They are Strong Willed Though as Evident By Their Quaternaries Order, But They aren't Near The Likes Of Libra and Aquarius.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Not even smarter than Cappies. I don't know that many libra males but the women tend to be very superficial & air headed eg. Kim Kadarshian.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
pashaun:
Astrology doesn't work like that.

Your zodiac sign (sun sign) is only 6% of your personality

Do a birth chart much more accurate

The Moon,Mars,Venus and others are just as important, if more important than the Sun in some instances. Also aspects and decans play a huge role as well. And major fixed stars can be very influential

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Not even smarter than Cappies. I don't know that many libra males but the women tend to be very superficial & air headed eg. Kim Kadarshian.

LoL @Kim, She Don Suffer Sha

Well, I Didn't Even Know She's Libra ?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

Say What ?

Please Virgo as a Earth Zodiac Element and A Feminine Sign Has Little or Zero Attribute With Intellect.

They however, are Future Pursuers Though .

Gemini Is The Weakest Of all The Airy Masculine Signs With Intelligence, They are Strong Willed Though as Evident By Their Quaternaries Order, But They aren't Near The Likes Of Libra and Aquarius.

What?! Gemini is ruled by Mercury, the god of intellect. Plus Gemini is the most versatile of the three and the most physical as the can have very strong arms(Gemini rules the hands/arms).
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

LoL@Sneaky,

Actually Libras are Straight and Unique, Intellectually Inclined with Conversation and Yes, Emotional, but Sensibly Emotional grin

However, We Tend To Brighten Other Zodiac Signs Up! With Our Sense Of Sophisticated Flow and Quest For Compatibility.

For me personally, you're only good to look at & nothing more. The "charm" is very hard to resist though I'll be honest lol
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Come on they're Venusian, what do you expect haha
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

LoL @Kim, She Don Suffer Sha

Well, I Didn't Even Know She's Libra ?

She is! Are you surprised?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lemme Mention a List Of Strong Signs By My Own Standards OoO Before Y'all Eat Me Up. grin

Aries,

Gemini

Cancer,

Leo,

Libra,

Scorpio,

Sagittarius

Aquarius

That's all, Sorry, The Rest To Me are Sissies lolzz

No Offence To Anybody Under The Unmentioned grin

2 Likes

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Sarimah(f): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jerrick:
Warrisdis?........ Konji doesn't have time for these ceremonies and characteristics! undecided
grin
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

For me personally, you're only good to look at & nothing more. The "charm" is very hard to resist though I'll be honest lol

I am Indeed God Looking cool

No Doubt!
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:
Lemme Mention a List Of Strong Signs By My Own Standards OoO Before Y'all Eat Me Up. grin

Aries,

Gemini

Cancer,

Leo,

Libra,

Scorpio,

Sagittarius

Aquarius

That's all, Sorry, The Rest To Me are Sissies lolzz

No Offence To Anybody Under The Unmentioned grin

Capricorn equates to sissy? Haha fair enough
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

She is! Are you surprised?

Well, She's A Being" Being Celebrated na wink

Plus, She's a Smart Dumb Chic, Aint Nothing Different From The Rest Of Other Unmentioned Signs lol grin
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

I am Indeed God Looking cool

No Doubt!

Pinshure or Idonbilivit. Hahaha
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
pbs4real:
teamtaurus as wel.
Really?

3rd may here.

And u?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Capricorn equates to sissy? Haha fair enough

I Like Capricorn, But Their Features aren't Superflux" cool

Excuse My Word.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

Well, She's A Being" Being Celebrated na wink

Plus, She's a Smart Dumb Chic, Aint Nothing Different From The Rest Of Other Unmentioned Signs lol grin

Haha, ok.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

I Like Capricorn, But Their Features aren't Superflux" cool

Excuse My Word.

What do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.