Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (54839 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Although I'm Under The Cardinals, But Of all The Quaternaries, I Like The Fixed The Most

They are Indeed Strong-Willed.

A Trait To Envy I Must Say.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:
Lemme Mention a List Of Strong Signs By My Own Standards OoO Before Y'all Eat Me Up. grin

Aries,

Gemini

Cancer,

Leo,

Libra,

Scorpio,

Sagittarius

Aquarius

That's all, Sorry, The Rest To Me are Sissies lolzz

No Offence To Anybody Under The Unmentioned grin

"Strong" how?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

What do you mean?

lol Their Characteristics and Super abilities aren't Many Like The Likes Of Leo, Sagittarius,Libra cool , etc
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by cesareborgia(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
Fellow nairalander methink we should learn to ignore people toeing this line. Who ever posted these things is a crook trying to make immaginary things rule people live.

I smell ignorance...
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

"Strong" how?

Complete, Full Of Awesomeness" grin
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by ikojo2(f): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Libra...d best of all zodiac

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

Complete, Full Of Awesomeness" grin

LOL! I smell some Leo in you. Do you know your full placements like the moon etc?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

lol Their Characteristics and Super abilities aren't Many Like The Likes Of Leo, Sagittarius,Libra cool , etc

Hmm I get it. We can come across as boring, but we have a lot going on underneath, after all we are half goat half fish. Also many Capricorns struggle when they're young because we're late bloomers. We age very well.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

LOL! I smell some Leo in you. Do you know your full placements like the moon etc?

LoL, I Sincerely Don't Take The Signs From The Other Half Seriously, As To Me, They are A Part Of The Passive, Feminine,Negative Side Of The Actual First Half as The Masculine,action,Positive and Sun-Filled Side.

#Libra
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster, How Deep Are You With This Astrology Sign issh..

I Could Go On and On For Days o lol
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=PreciousBro post=30921401]

LoL, I Sincerely Don't Take The Signs From The Other Half Seriously, As To Me, They are A Part Of The Passive, Feminine,Negative Side Of The Actual First Half as The Masculine,action,Positive and Sun-Filled Side.

#Libra[/quote

grin
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

What?! Gemini is ruled by Mercury, the god of intellect. Plus Gemini is the most versatile of the three and the most physical as the can have very strong arms(Gemini rules the hands/arms).

If You're Very Knowledgeable About This Zodiac Signs, You'd Know That Power Is Ascribed To These Signs By Their Element Thus Their God Are Born Off.

Gemini Is Masculine With a Zodiac Element "Air" as The Likes Of Libra, Aquarius. With a Mutable Quarternari ,So Yes. Gemini Is Intelligent But Not The Most Intelligent In Comparison With Its Pairs( Libra,Aquarius)

Speaking Of Arms From The Suppose Dodgy Twins" as Illustrated In Its Structure, You Forget The Libra Scale Defines Its Ability To Measure Both Sides With Intellect ? grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:
PunkyBrewster, How Deep Are You With This Astrology Sign issh..

I Could Go On and On For Days o lol

Very deep. I've put in years in this. Let's go!

BTW, I'm sure you must have a huge harem lol. Libra males are never short of drooling females willing to do whatever. Their charm is notorious & hypnotic. Look at the likes of Lil Wayne, Will Smith, hmmm Usher kiss & rest of the Venus boys.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

If You're Very Knowledgeable About This Zodiac Signs, You'd Know That Power Is Ascribed To These Signs By Their Element Thus Their God Are Born Off.

Gemini Is Masculine With a Zodiac Element "Air" as The Likes Of Libra, Aquarius. With a Mutable Quarternari ,So Yes. Gemini Is Intelligent But Not The Most Intelligent In Comparison With Its Pairs( Libra,Aquarius)

Speaking Of Arms From The Suppose Dodgy Twins" as Illustrated In Its Structure, You Forget The Libra Scale Defines Its Ability To Measure Both Sides With Intellect ? grin

Aquarius can be as intelligent as Gemini if not more so, I give you that. That's because Mercury is said to be exalted in Aquarius. But Libra, again I doubt it.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Very deep. I've put in years in this. Let's go!
BTW, I'm sure you must have a huge harem lol. Libra males are never short of drooling females willing to do whatever. Their charm is notorious & hypnotic. Look at the likes of Lil Wayne, Will Smith, hmmm Usher kiss & rest of the Venus boys.

Those Ones Are With The Virgo and Scorpio Cusp" grin

I am A Real Certified Full Fledged Inbetween ,Notoriously Insane and Unbelievable Libra grin

I Have No Cusp Ascribe To My Nature cool
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
aim5:

Aquarius can be as intelligent as Gemini if not more so, I give you that. That's because Mercury is said to be exalted in Aquarius. But Libra, again I doubt it.

Dude Please Do a Google Search and Tell Me The gods Of Gemini, Libra and Aquarius Signs In Compare To Their Cousin Signs With Fire Element"
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Okey8122(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
In this contemporary time,it is quite appalling & ludicrous dt ppl stil believe in this nonsense
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

Dude Please Do a Google Search and Tell Me The gods Of Gemini, Libra and Aquarius Signs In Compare To Their Cousin Signs With Fire Element"

Gemini-Mercury, while the opposite sign Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter. Libra-Venus while Aries is obviously ruled by Mars. Aquarius is Co ruled by Saturn and Uranus while Leo is ruled by the powerful Sun. Jupiter,Mars and the Sun are all very powerful.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
PreciousBro:

Those Ones Are With The Virgo and Scorpio Cusp" grin

I am A Real Certified Full Fledged Inbetween ,Notoriously Insane and Unbelievable Libra grin

I Have No Cusp Ascribe To My Nature cool

Hehe. Oke doke wink
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Okey8122:
In this contemporary time,it is quite appalling & ludicrous dt ppl stil believe in this nonsense

Like I said most of us just have fun with it. It's not the end all be all, and we all have free will to do what we please.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by LIBRA002: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ishilove:
I'm Libra grin

no you are not, I AM LIBRA...... lolz.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Midehi:

am pisces too...d op seems to be correct...are u like dat too.
Yeah,all what the op said is ture about me
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
lordsharks:

Fish
Hmm hmmm
Yes
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
kevinberry:

Yeah,all what the op said is ture about me
waoooo...likewise me.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrMandilas:
Please don't break o! We still need u.
Lol..I don't get you..
Don't break as in how/what do you mean by don't break
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Trinxie(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
DICKtator:

Libya?
Who said he/she is a country?

Greek gods?

So Zeus,Poseidon, Athena,Bacchus, Atlas no longer bear their original names but zodiac names?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Confess you were being boinked from the back while you typed that.
Whisper it in my ears and I promise I won't tell errone

grin grin grin grin
lol...come on, I was only joking with the Libya(Libra), scorpion(Scorpio), Aquarium(Aquarius) stuff
..those names still sound greekish in my ear tho. And I was in my right senses when I typed that...
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Midehi:

waoooo...likewise me.
Hmmm
That's good to hear
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by MrMandilas: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
kevinberry:

Lol..I don't get you..
Don't break as in how/what do you mean by don't break
Ur zodiac sign sounds like' breaking to pieces(pisces)'
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Jerrick(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sarimah:
grin
Hey! How're you doing? smiley
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrMandilas:
Ur zodiac sign sounds like' breaking to pieces(pisces)'
Lol
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by lovely17(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am Capricorn it's so true
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by April4th(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
derbybliz:

Wow. I can't belive I just saw my birthday mate #team April4th.....this year go better ooo

Amen mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.