Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life (54892 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Ladies, Know The Best S*x Position For Your Zodiac Sign / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Not even smarter than Cappies. I don't know that many libra males but the women tend to be very superficial & air headed eg. Kim Kadarshian.
How many libra women do you know? gibberish /crap ... see ur head like superficial and air headed cry
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
MBtom:
How many libra women do you know? gibberish /crap ... see ur head like superficial and air headed cry How many libra women do you know? gibberish /crap ... see ur head like superficial and air headed

Are you a libra woman? Dude, I don't owe you any explanations. Anyone into Astrology knows the general traits of each sign. Plus I know quite a few to draw my conclusion on, not that it's any of your business anyway.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Are you a libra woman? Dude, I don't owe you any explanations. Anyone into Astrology knows the general traits of each sign. Plus I know quite a few to draw my conclusion on, not that it's any of your business anyway.
I am a Libra woman, and I'm not superficial and air headed... Also there's more to me than 'just' looks... This is what u get when u allow astrology deceive you... Moreover just looks couldn't have gotten Kim where she is, there's more to her u don't know... after all she's not d only beautiful celebrity libra woman
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
MBtom:
I am a Libra woman, and I'm not superficial and air headed... Also there's more to me than 'just' looks... This is what u get when u allow astrology deceive you... Moreover just looks couldn't have gotten Kim where she is, there's more to her u don't know... after all she's not d only beautiful woman in the world

Ok good but listen, if it doesn't fit then don't squeeze yourself into it. I don't know you so I can't possibly be talking about you, just the ones I know. I used Kim as an example because she fits the idiotic kind of libra female to a fvcking T. Surely you didn't expect me to use the people I know as an example because nobody knows how they're like but me, so I had to find a public clone to relay my point.

And lastly, Kim imo is famous for being famous & of course for her big behind + numerous affairs. IDK what else she's known for other than the things I mentioned. If you do then please enlighten me. Waiting. .

Ooh I almost forgot, she also made "voice frying" famous. Lol!
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by kennyok(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
@op please I will like to know wish of the zodiac sign I belong to,how do I go about it thanks...
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
kennyok:
@op please I will like to know wish of the zodiac sign I belong to,how do I go about it thanks...

Check the months & dates on page 3.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by UjSizzle(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Very boring... angry
grin See vex o
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Chrissy101(f): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
#Sagittarius...well ah reserve moi comments sha
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chrissy101:
#Sagittarius...well ah reserve moi comments sha

Nyash haha.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Sarimah(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jerrick:
Hey! How're you doing? smiley
I'm good..u?
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Jerrick(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sarimah:
I'm good..u?
Fine.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ok good but listen, if it doesn't fit then don't squeeze yourself into it. I don't know you so I can't possibly be talking about you, just the ones I know. I used Kim as an example because she fits the idiotic kind of libra female to a fvcking T. Surely you didn't expect me to use the people I know as an example because nobody knows how they're like but me, so I had to find a public clone to relay my point.

And lastly, Kim imo is famous for being famous & of course for her big behind + numerous affairs. IDK what else she's known for other than the things I mentioned. If you do then please enlighten me. Waiting. .

Ooh I almost forgot, she also made "voice frying" famous. Lol!
Lol... Hater alert, 'idiotic kind of Libra female'... so the Libra women u know are just good looking and nothing more? hmmm, I smell jealousy, they are beautifully made cheesy. So u know, no human is known for just looks, there are personality traits too that's if u know ur astrology very well... As for the cap, it fits very well. I only detest that awkward statement about Libra women.
Finally, which celebrity doesn't have numerous affairs? Before Kim became famous, she was a stylist for Lindsay lohan and brandy, also a model... dats intelligence if u ask me, industrious and not superficial ... We know Kim is extremely talked about because of her good looks. Everyone has the good and the bad in them.
Kapich.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
I quite agree wit some tins u said abt Aries,bt d part of wanting to be first abt everytin and gettin hurt easily is a NO NO,cus I rep Aries and we are strong beings
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
MBtom:
Lol... Hater alert, 'idiotic kind of Libra female'... so the Libra women u know are just good looking and nothing more? hmmm, I smell jealousy, they are beautifully made cheesy. So u know, no human is known for just looks, there are personality traits too that's if u know ur astrology very well... As for the cap, it fits very well. I only detest that awkward statement about Libra women.
Finally, which celebrity doesn't have numerous affairs? Before Kim became famous, she was a stylist for Lindsay lohan and brandy, also a model... dats intelligence if u ask me, industrious and not superficial ... We know Kim is extremely talked about because of her good looks. Everyone has the good and the bad in them.
Kapich.

Whether you detest it or not, honey, I don't care. That's your own problem to deal with. I said my piece & if it offended you then tough. Lol, now why would I be jealous of someone based on their sign? Wait, don't answer because I don't want to prolong this unstimulating little chit chat any longer. It still makes no sense though that you'd ASSume I must be jealous of someone based on their month of birth. See why "idiotic" is a perfect adjective for some of you? True hollow heads cheesy Well I'm neither jealous or bad looking myself, so there's really no need for me to be envious of anyone.

You're boring me now, so please take your petty butthurt elsewhere because I'm done with this matter. Ciao kiss
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Whether you detest it or not, honey, I don't care. That's your own problem to deal with. I said my piece & if it offended you then tough. Lol, now why would I be jealous of someone based on their sign? Wait, don't answer because I don't want to prolong this unstimulating little chit chat any longer. It still makes no sense though that you'd ASSume I must be jealous of someone based on their month of birth. See why "idiotic" is a perfect adjective for some of you? True hollow heads cheesy Well I'm neither jealous or bad looking myself, so there's really no need for me to be envious of anyone.

You're boring me now, so please take your petty butthurt elsewhere because I'm done with this matter. Ciao kiss

Oh sorry! no insults please.... didn't mean to hurt you kiss
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by datjohn(m): 1:06am On Feb 21, 2015
oloyolo:

So is been a vigor a bad thin cuz someone said he can't get along with vigor every body here seems to be rejecting it

Oloyolo, no one is rejectin it, dey ar only simply expressin dia compatibility stands wit d oda zodiac signs.
Maybe U need to try a Capricorn, its one of ur best matches.
Ama proud virgo too myself, n I understand 100% wat u mean, we ar a lil too sensitive towards rejection.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2015
datjohn:

Oloyolo, no one is rejectin it, dey ar only simply expressin dia compatibility stands wit d oda zodiac signs.
Maybe U need to try a Capricorn, its one of ur best matches.
Ama proud virgo too myself, n I understand 100% wat u mean, we ar a lil too sensitive towards rejection.

Really how do I knw a capricorn or should I just go around asking people of their zodiac sign
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by sfx9ja(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Ishilove:
I'm Libra grin
Oh Ishi my literary godess.. me too.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by datjohn(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2015
oloyolo:

Really how do I knw a capricorn or should I just go around asking people of their zodiac sign

oloyolo:

grin grin grin u really funny man!
Personally am not an astrology freak myself, but I simply read wide.
Astrology studies reveal dat virgo possess gud compatibility wit capricorns n vice versa, coz both ar earth signs.
Then, I suddenly realized dat dia ar some category of pple dat I instantly blend wit, i dont hav to do anything to get dem admire me n of which, I jst cant explain how.
Accidentally, I see dem (Capricorns) constitutin like 40% of d list of my most valuable friends, n epic relationships. But, I wud also tell u dat I hav met some few exceptions, n I try to keep an objective mind towards whoever I meet.

Summary: I prefer u maintain an individualistic view towards pple. B observant though, but don't b critical.

Capricorns hav birthdays btw 22 Dec to 22 Jan.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by femzi007(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2015
hw d hell did dey figure dx out..cos am sagittarius nd am plannin to tie d knots only in ma mid thirties..or even mre :p
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Kudoosm: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
not true please
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by chrisdada(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
you guys know nothing about astrology.. op is right on point
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Harmony222(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am cancerian n dis so true!!!
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Having Issues Uploading a File Here, Oh Well.
tongue

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
PunkyBrewster That's For You , Yo! lol

Saw It Not Long Ago and Decided To Share With My Adorable Zodiac Sign Loving Peeps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:
PunkyBrewster That's For You , Yo! lol

Saw It Not Long Ago and Decided To Share With My Adorable Zodiac Sign Loving Peeps.

How come there's no Sagittarius in the "honest" category?

Sagi people tend to have no filter lol.

I agree with most of that though.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:
Having Issues Uploading a File Here, Oh Well.
tongue

The list is ok but I tend to like people I can't have more compared to those that are readily available sad I have my very own unavailability, so it works beautifully that we can't have each other. Meh
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

The list is ok but I tend to like people I can't have more compared to those that are readily available sad I have my very own unavailability, so it works beautifully that we can't have each other. Meh

smiley Finally, My Love For This Thread Doesn't Want It To Die Just Yet.

Speaking Of ....

That's Exactly What The List Says ,"Most To Least" Of...With Number 1 Being The Most Likely To Fall For Someone They Can't Have eg You lol

I Always Knew Aquarius Tends To Like People They Can't Have,Which Explains Your Lust For The Sun and Signs Co-Ruled By It, Eg...Leo smiley
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by PreciousBro: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

How come there's no Sagittarius in the "honest" category?

Sagi people tend to have no filter lol.

I agree with most of that though.

Personally, I Think Saggi Is More Honest Than All The Water Signs There Combined, Because Of Their Jovial Nature Hence From The god Of Jupiter And By His Nick Name "Jove" Derived From Jovial.

The Water Signs Tend To Withhold Info ,Making Their Partners Impatient With Frustration,Eg Venus Planets Like Yours Truly,lol

However, I Believe This List Was Probably Compiled During The Time Their Other Planet(not sun) side Of The Year, Astronumerologically" (You Know, With Dates,Day and Month along With The Subsequent Year)

1 Like

Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

smiley Finally, My Love For This Thread Doesn't Want It To Die Just Yet.

Speaking Of ....

That's Exactly What The List Says ,"Most To Least" Of...With Number 1 Being The Most Likely To Fall For Someone They Can't Have eg You lol

I Always Knew Aquarius Tends To Like People They Can't Have,Which Explains Your Lust For The Sun and Signs Co-Ruled By It, Eg...Leo smiley

Hahaha. No comment.
Re: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
PreciousBro:

Personally, I Think Saggi Is More Honest Than All The Water Signs There Combined, Because Of Their Jovial Nature Hence From The god Of Jupiter And By His Nick Name "Jove" Derived From Jovial.

The Water Signs Tend To Withhold Info ,Making Their Partners Impatient With Frustration,Eg Venus Planets Like Yours Truly,lol

However, I Believe This List Was Probably Compiled During The Time Their Other Planet(not sun) side Of The Year, Astronumerologically" (You Know, With Dates,Day and Month along With The Subsequent Year)

I agree. Water signs are very secretive & it's annoying especially to air signs because we value open communication.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.