Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (54511 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by dahreyM: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
tripleBgirl:
you are short sighted or probably plain stupid

U r runs girl jooorh. I perceive u av an aristo
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by auntymi(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
dahreyM:

Sheee d tin don stain u ni? Y u tie dat tin 4 ur ibadi?@ur dp
diRty mind undecided
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Spidermon: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Hmm
That doesn't mean she won't cheat on u sef while dating.Though I trust my gf,she no dey cheat on me though her boss in office always take her out at night and even sleep in d boss house to finish remaining office work
when the boss don use him prick to shift your babes kitten to her spine, u go know how far
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by jericco1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
LewisO:
*She tells her friend about YOU! wink

*She leans over YOU! wink

*She's fine going to your place alone! wink

na only ur comment make sense 4here

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by UglyGang(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
If she ain't ready to get this pipe on the first date, then nah, not for me. I have 79% success rate so I ain't complaining B!
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by buoye1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
samflexxy:
[font=serif]

.3) She leans over you
Women are instinctively more cleanliness inclined. Most
would rather go without a meal than to have any body
contact at all with a man she has no interest in.
However, when women are interested in a man, any
amount of body contact is NOT ENOUGH no matter
what a piece of junk he is.
Place yourself between her and her handbag and see if
she leans over you to grab her stuff. She may ask you to
pass her her bag or move around you to get her bag.
But if she leans over you and is not bothered with
brushing her body against yours, you have got a winner
here.
Remember to spank her for being naughty when she
leans over.

4). She laughs at every lame joke you make

This is as obvious as it gets. When everyone in the
group has no idea what the crap you mean when you
told that lame joke while she is the only one that “gets
it”, you can bet your 1 month salary that she is
interested in you. cheesy
Sometimes someone in the group will ask her if she
understood your joke… and she cannot explain…
Priceless.grin

No wonder....Iono na!thanx for the clue....maka go burst bubbles be that!
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by azpekuliar: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
UglyGang:
If she ain't ready to get this pipe on the first date, then nah, not for me. I have 79% success rate so I ain't complaining B!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by cutecanson(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Hmm
That doesn't mean she won't cheat on u sef while dating.Though I trust my gf,she no dey cheat on me though her boss in office always take her out at night and even sleep in d boss house to finish remaining office work
Lol
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by LewisO: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Faddd:
Can't wait to be a husband, it's way cuter than being single
Never rush yourself into marriage, or else u will rush out!

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by nortcentrallord(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Hmm
Hahahahahaha. Bross, I like your kind of unweavered trust.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by dangotealiko: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
THE MANAGEMENT OF OF DANGOTE FACTORY WISH TO INFORM THE
GENERAL PUBLIC ON THE SALES OF VARIOUS PRODUCTS LISTED
BELOW..

CONTACT SALES MANAGER MR KEBIRU SANI ON 09051434591

DANGOTE CEMENT=1,000 PER BAG..

DANGOTE NOODLES=620 PER CARTON..

DANGOTE SALT=1,920 PER BAG..

DANGOTE TOMATO PASTE=720..

DANGOTE SPAGHETTI=650 PER CARTON..

OUR TRUCK ARE READY TO DELIVER TO ANY PART OF THE
COUNTRY BASED ON CUSTOMERS ORDER..

CONTACT MANAGEMENT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW BECAUSE
TIME IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE ON GOING PROMO..

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Hmm

What are you saying
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by dahreyM: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
auntymi:
diRty mind undecided

It's d conventional thing lah. Galz r fond of it especially secondary school galz. Buh y were u tying urs?
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Softwarriboy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Hmm
ur gf boss must b a eunuch
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
dangotealiko:
THE MANAGEMENT OF OF DANGOTE FACTORY WISH TO INFORM THE
GENERAL PUBLIC ON THE SALES OF VARIOUS PRODUCTS LISTED
BELOW..

DANGOTE CEMENT=1,000 PER BAG..

DANGOTE NOODLES=620 PER CARTON..

DANGOTE SALT=1,920 PER BAG..

DANGOTE TOMATO PASTE=720..

DANGOTE SPAGHETTI=650 PER CARTON..

OUR TRUCK ARE READY TO DELIVER TO ANY PART OF THE
COUNTRY BASED ON CUSTOMERS ORDER..

CONTACT MANAGEMENT TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW BECAUSE
TIME IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE ON GOING PROMO..

lie....wash.....scam
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Softwarriboy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
janetluv:
If you are matured enough add me up kn whatsapp with (08105862051) For my nude pix, sex videos and sex chat...Guys only plzzz...Am not a lesibian..
Becos of u, all d boiz for NL don turn g** we nor wan see ur unclad pix thank u

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by xmich(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmnmmm that means Ekaite is intrested in me,so OP how do i go about it grin
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Akkord4gov: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Spidermon:

when the boss don use him prick to shift your babes kitten to her spine, u go know how far
What are u trying to insinuate.I trust my love
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Akkord4gov: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahahaha. Bross, I like your kind of unweavered trust.
Thanks my man
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by tayork(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Sammie all that u listed are yellow light...

The main greenlight is when she shows up in her Indies, sits on your lap and bites her lips...mehn u know how it all ends wink

Now that's a confam ggrinlight grin
Just say that what you wish for, u don watch mojo tire

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by 1miccza: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Click on the like button if you think this post has an "F" leg...
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by sam121(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Hmm

Does she still sleep on her boss bed...?
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by charlesucheh(m): 1:43am On Feb 21, 2015
It works with patterns and regular behaviours with women in our everyday interaction. To some degree,this facts can be agreed upon sha!
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by frank950(m): 4:28am On Feb 21, 2015
yankit:
why cant she make the move? is she dumb? i dont know why ladies cant talk to guys.
i dnt no oo, wen dey kip canvassing for gender equality abi equity, simple expression of feeling is a burden to dem. They r d ones subjecting demself to inequalities as far as i'm concern.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Akkord4gov: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2015
sam121:

Does she still sleep on her boss bed...?
No o,seperate bed but same room cos she can't sleep alone in such a mansion of her boss
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by cusehcuseh(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Dating an advanced lady shouldn't be seen as taking advantage of her situation and dropping her @ the end. Faith and destiny speaks everything in a relationship.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
I pity those wey go follow this OP advice hook, line and sinker.
If she give you better slap, you go see red for two days.

Was about typing this.... Some girls even punch...
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by executioner(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Op, here you are teaching me to fornicate.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Petram(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Ohh thats awesome, sometimes i would love to remember the first moments with my girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.