Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (54524 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by onosprince(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by ritababe(f): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hm
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Agukagu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Where are the ladies in the house? We are waiting for your comments
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by CarinalEL: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Foreget jare, the real once that are realy interested won't follow this script. They just kiss you mistakenly and it is happing
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by vjsmiles: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hazardd:
this is absolutely trash... undecided

GBAM!!! angry
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by peteruuu(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yes,IT IS TRUE.

I mean you're right.

Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
What about signs she is giving u the red light neh?
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Oildichotomy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Here we go again
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Ace119(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'v read sumn similar like a quizilllion times

How bout '5 Signs That She's Giving You The RED Light'?
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by zicoraads: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Spot on! Spot on!! Spot on!!!
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
she opens To-To" for u to fix your dick***
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Abdulleeh: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Some guyz can fall other guyz hand sha... Must u publicly reveal the secret? We all know the signs dude
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Vainglory: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sijo01:
No. 2 is a sign that she just wanna get layed
Since this is coming from a lady, I accept.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by ennysongs(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
A friend of mine does all this things, even without asking her out.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by auntymi(f): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
No b only green lite, yellow litE nko
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by oyejideogunjumo: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
yankit:
why cant she make the move? is she dumb? i dont know why ladies cant talk to guys.
It is not African for ladies to talk to men first though this has its own adverse affects as some have missed the best man of their lives.
However the fact remains that it is not our culture. some men may use undue advantage of that to use and dumb them or see them as loose ladies.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by kayboy4y(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
And she play with ur joystick at any slightest opportunity
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Jayuba(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
All na wash. They dont apply to when she truely love you.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
GBAM!!! angry
bro what have I done to you that you keep stalking and degrading my thread please if you don't like me and the threads I create I'll advice you stay away from me and my threads pls
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by vjsmiles: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
samflexxy:
bro what have I done to you that you keep stalking and degrading my thread please if you don't like me and the threads I create I'll advice you stay away from me and my threads pls
ONE REMY MARTINS FOR YOU cool
WE GOOD NOW EH smiley
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ace119:
I'v read sumn similar like a quizilllion times

How bout '5 Signs That She's Giving You The RED Light'?

wow bro that will a nice thread thanks for the tip
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by tripleBgirl(f): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
number 2 tells me your topic should be 'When a runs girl is giving u the green light'
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Dobxy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
6. When she complains you don't come pass nite @her place!
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by iwriterng(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Follow OP green light tip and your ego would drop like a penis without blood.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Can't wait to be a husband, it's way cuter than being single
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by dahreyM: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Sammie all that u listed are yellow light...

The main greenlight is when she shows up in her Indies, sits on your lap and bites her lips...mehn u know how it all ends wink

Now that's a confam ggrinlight grin

C'mon dats nt green light, dats SEDUCTION. Op u r on point.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
How about 5 signs of madness
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by dahreyM: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
tripleBgirl:
number 2 tells me your topic should be 'When a runs girl is giving u the green light'

U look like a runs girl. no offence intended.
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by dahreyM: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
auntymi:
No b only green lite, yellow litE nko

Sheee d tin don stain u ni? Y u tie dat tin 4 ur ibadi?@ur dp
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by tripleBgirl(f): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
dahreyM:

U look like a runs girl. no offence intended.
you are short sighted or probably plain stupid
Re: 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light by elguaje(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Sammie all that u listed are yellow light...

The main greenlight is when she shows up in her Indies, sits on your lap and bites her lips...mehn u know how it all ends wink

Now that's a confam ggrinlight grin
110% on point grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) / Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Guys!! Have You Ever Dated A Married Woman Unknowingly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.