Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) (73563 Views)

Dangote Rolls Out Nigeria-assembled Trucks, Targets 10,000 Vehicles / Made-in-nigeria Cars Not Feasible By 2017 – Jalal / Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by musaffyan(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
FRAUD OOOOO FRAUD
SEE GEJ AND HIS PEEPS ,TRYING TO DECEIVE NIGERIANS
1,NIGERIA NEVER MAKES CARS ONLY ASSEMBLES PARTS INTO 1
2,ALL FIBIRES AND METALS WHERE CARGOED FROM OVERSEA
3,I'M SURE THE ASS PLANT ITSELF G E J OWNES THEM FOR MAMA P

MUGU DON FINISH FOR DIS COUNTRY
FRAUD OOOOH FRAUD
GEJ AND THE GANGS AT IT AGAIN
CLUELESS DRUNKS

Mtcheeewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
patmaine:

U don't 've to criticize everything. tyre. innoson 've a tyre factory at enugu..
our steel will sit up. or other investors can come in wen more companies come In. thr 'll be increased market for steel...
those 're the multiplier effect of the economic policy of this government...

go to Anambra see the way people are running in to invest
richbon. 've agreed to build construction equipment factory at Anambra. I am loving the way progressives are running in to invest in the fast growing economy while people are hating while shouting change...
You try Bro. We have decided to marchBuhari2Asorock come March 28 as NIgeria say Buhari.
APC!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Agwoden(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
brownlolly:
Why are these pictures coming out now?
because they said that GEJ is not doing anything.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Dikechigozie: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
We have decided never to go backward.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Some Nigerians who love living a negative life need to live in somalia or sahara desert....sadist
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by dgr8truth(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
aimuan:
How many Nigerians can afford one of this cars?we need Government that can affect majority of the masses positively not the one that favor few.

Is not about how many nigerians can afford those cars it is about how many nigerians are working there, it about reducing the pressure on our national currency, is all about the positivity it brings.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Kuzien: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!listen to urself what kind of chage happens overnight...........transformation takes time! N I wonder what kind of magic Nigerians expect from GMB except to grant armnesty to Boko haram.........vote wisely!!!!!!!
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Agwoden(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Im late. So the children of hate and anger were here already to discredit this good development? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by anonimi: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Non of the posters above me can afford a brand new Nissan. #FACT. cheesy

Abeg make you nor let bad belle killi you oh for top of better better oyoyo progressive performance by Jonathan shocked
My hand nor dey oh grin
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Wizlove(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
A fool is a fool,a slow-witted remains a slow-witted no matter the height in education he attains. No matter how close you bring good things to a blind man's eye he never sees it. No wonder their so called flag bearer is an illiterate. If this is the meaning of cluelessness,then call me clueless. PDP I hail you,APC shame rather in their words: afeecee!!!.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by lastpage: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:
Bola Tinubu is a bastard

So because Jonathan is showing pictures of vehicles MANUFACTURED in Korea... knocked-down and exported to Nigeria for RE-ASSEMBLY.... you need to abuse Tinubu?
Though your father does not even qualify to be Tinubu's Mai Guard!

All you clueless Yiibos never cease to amaze me!
Google how a Vehicle MANUFACTURING plant looks like and tell me if it looks anything like any of those pictures!
How can you manufacture Vehicle in a country that gets barely 3hours of Electricity in a day? grin grin
Vehicle manufacturing is mainly a Robotic welding and Electricity driven production-line activity.

Are you people from the East "genetically-gifted" with Stewpidity?
grin grin

Below is a picture of Nissan Vehicle Manufacturing out side Nigeria (where one of Jonathan's supposed Vehicle picture was LIFTED! seethe arrow where l indicated the fraudulent picture Jonathan uses to deceive people! grin )

You can see the level of "robotic and automation" , not this 100-people per Vehicle, MANUAL MECHANIC WORKSHOP that is being fraudulently marketed to imbeciles who are better selling groundnuts on the roadside than commenting about what they know nothing about..... as MANUFACTURING PLANT

BOTTOM LINE: Jonathan's Govt is a FRAUD! Only IGNORAMUS from the East can fall for it undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
skymax:

Does that Change the fact that the car is produced in Nigeria?
My point is......Do you strengthen the economy before encouraging such policies, or you wreck the economy and hope people will still magically be able to afford these cars.

People's wages are falling and you want them to buy brand new cars they couldn't afford in the first place.

If they don't sell in the right numbers, these same companies will pack up and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Tamaris1: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Those people shouting "Sai Buhari" are just a bunch of idiots! Whenever GEJ does anything good it gets them more annoyed!! The fact remains that Buhari is never going to rule this country!!! It will never happen!
If I may ask: does Buhari has a track record of achievements? Can you point to any good thing Buhari has done or achieved in his 73 years on Earth? When Babangida overthrew Buhari, everybody was celebrating! is that a sign of Buhari being a good president? All Buhari supporters are bunch of idiots who allergic to anything good!
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by GBTYO: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
lastpage:

So because Jonathan is showing pictures of vehicles MANUFACTURED in Korea... knocked-down and exported to Nigeria for RE-ASSEMBLY.... you need to abuse Tinubu?

Google how a Vehicle MANUFACTURING plant looks like and tell me if it looks anything like any of those pictures!
How can you manufacture Vehicle in a country that gets barely 3hours of Electricity in a day? grin grin
Vehicle manufacturing is mainly a Robotic welding and Electricity driven production-line activity.

grin grin

Below is a picture of Nissan Vehicle Manufacturing out side Nigeria (where one of Jonathan's supposed Vehicle picture was LIFTED! seethe arrow where l indicated the fraudulent picture Jonathan uses to deceive people! grin )

You can see the level of "robotic and automation" , not this 100-people per Vehicle, MANUAL MECHANIC WORKSHOP that is being fraudulently marketed to imbeciles who are better selling groundnuts on the roadside than commenting about what they know nothing about..... as MANUFACTURING PLANT

BOTTOM LINE: Jonathan's Govt is a FRAUD! Only IGNORAMUS from the East can fall for it undecided

Lastpage!

Bola Tinubu is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikengawo: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I don't remember mercedes benz opening an outlet in nigeria o! Tone it down pls.

LOL Benz is in Enugu in the form of their Nigerian subsidiary Anamco. Educate yourself about the wonders of Igboland please. Thank you.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by musaffyan(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dikechigozie:
We have decided never to go backward.
GEJ is moving Nigeria forward .
A can not take us backward.
The biggest economy in Africa can not be handed to a man
that failed mathematics oh sorry a man with no certificate

Chei fellow presidential ZOO KEEPER
Hear your taught its lousy and contaminating, at least GMB did not lie to nigerians like GEJ
Phd my bolls
EAT SHEET
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't know why black man is wicked ..you crlebrate a japanese car and assembled in Nigeria whereas you have a trully nigerian car by innosson

Shame on you all supporting this

When will you be emancipated

It is a shame that I am in the same country with people that are inferior

For Christ sake this is a Japanese brand not a nigeian brand

Shame
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by anonimi: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is where we have moved from 30 years ago, The Guardian March 15, 1985 after some 15 months of Buhari's clueless economic policies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094393_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by fandango: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
The more you criticise a man the better he becomes. Against all odds these dude still stands strong.
God bless Gej
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nnamxxx(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=dustmalik post=30924741]Buhari plans to bring Rolls-Royce and Bentley, so this is nothing. I would rather aim high than low.[/quote

Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by theSpark(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
ceejayluv:

How many Italians can afford a Lamborghini? How many Boeing workers can afford a jet?... Keep asking irrelevant questions. GEJ till 20 Fukking 19...

Exactly the point I wanted to raise. Those cars must not be for domestic sales. Heck if Nigerians can not afford them they would be good for export = forex for us.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
lastpage:

you are a total disgrace to black race

grin grin

Lastpage!

You are a disappointment to education and your people

So before the invention of robots cars where not produced?

Tell me one thing your father or ancestor produce ...i will respect you

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Naira is now N215 to $1, No electricity supply. Very favourable conditions for investment.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by lastpage: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Stop lifting pictures from the internet and presenting it as Nigerian vehicle Manufacturing plant

Majority of those pictures are just lifted from the Internet.

When you dont even have electricity to power your spare-parts shop, you are talking about a Vehicle manufacturing plant?
Where is the Keke-Napep that is locally produced before we start talking about a Nissan SUV?
grin grin

[size=18pt]You people, like your Jonathan, are TOO FRAUDULENT![/size]

#March4Buhari will put an end to this Fraudulent practices...once and for all.

Lastpage!
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by atlwireles: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Naira is now N215 to $1, No electricity supply. Very favourable conditions for investment.

What do you know about favourable investment condition?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ba7man(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg make you nor let bad belle killi you oh for top of better better oyoyo progressive performance by Jonathan shocked
My hand nor dey oh grin
Dollar is N215 now, No electricity, economy is going down d drain, people that couldn't afford new cars before are expected to magically buy them now.

Is that your definition of performance??

Wait until people start loosing their jobs, then expect record sale in brand new cars.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by gsalvatore: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
See as dem wear their gloves and overalls. If Na Innoson now Na casual cloth dem go wear as if Na Fela Shrine dem they work.

Safety/Standard first.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by anonimi: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Dollar is N215 now, No electricity, economy is going down d drain, people that couldn't afford new cars before are expected to magically buy them now.

Kindly tell us what other presidents before Jonathan did to diversify our economy away from Niger Delta oil revenue so we can reduce the impact of falling oil prices on our exchange rate.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2015660_1956047buhariputinjpega1c80503779e5369918f08eaaec9512e_bin_jpeg77fd9feb47dedc7f65132080818127b8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Cocoafera(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo:
Viewing this topic: Sherkau (M), Rotimi Amaechi (M), Satan (M), Muhammed Yusuf (M), Buhari (M)

And how do you know that Satan is (M) male....??
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by lastpage: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

You are a disappointment to education and your people

So before the invention of robots cars where not produced?

Tell me one thing your father or ancestor produce ...i will respect you

Vehicles were produced but only a dolt like you would not appreciate that "production done MANUALLY can NEVER compete with one done with AUTOMATION"

"Automation", especially in vehicle manufacturing, makes products easier to produce, on a very large scale and cheaper in terms of cost and eventual sale-price!
We are in 2015 and your lineage are still stuck in 1935?

Do l have to lecture you on basic things?

If l need respect, l prefer it to come from INTELLIGENT FOLKS... not some internet trolling bunch of hypocrites

BTW: I can tell you one thing my ancestors NEVER produced: [size=18pt]It is GENETICALLY STEWPID, SELF DEPRECATING BUFFOONS LIKE YOUR LINEAGE[/size]
grin grin tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by gsalvatore: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:

Is that your definition of performance??

Wait until people start loosing their jobs, then expect record sale in brand new cars.
you don't have to buy them. We can export it to other African countries for Forex. Besides it creates more jobs for folks.

We have to start from somewhere. We have to learn the ropes. Bringing these companies is a step in the right direction.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Odometer: Kilometer Vs Miles / Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.