Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) (73579 Views)

Dangote Rolls Out Nigeria-assembled Trucks, Targets 10,000 Vehicles / Made-in-nigeria Cars Not Feasible By 2017 – Jalal / Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Non of the posters above me can afford a brand new Nissan. #FACT. cheesy
I can

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
If GEJ still advertise his achievement of 6 years, it meand he did nothing.
Nigeria has decide to March Buhari into Aso rock and GEJ out from Aso rock.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haters must hate.why u no go complain? U ar being paid to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
well for those who can afford, it will be N800,000 less,(Cost of shipping and clearing)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Koroaso: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
ceejayluv:

So in your twisted alomo-dazed mind, you believe such feat could be attained overnight for campaign purposes?

*****HOW MANY NIGERIA MADE NISSAN DO YOU SEE IN TRAFFIC*****

****HOW MANY NIGERIANS HAVE DIED SINCE GEJ HAS BEEN HANDLING THE COUNTRYS SECURITY*****

*****HOW MANY BILLION DOLLARS HAVE DISAPPEARED IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE UNACCOUNTED FOR*****

YOU THINK A PICTURE IN AN ASSEMBLY PLANT WILL SWAY US....FROM THIS IDI-AMIN DICTATOCRAT.

GMB-PYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by geniusng(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=24pt]I WILL VOTE FOR GEJ[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by fanysteve: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
BREAKING NEWS--Buhari is dead,he died some few minites ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Donphillopus: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
IamDanto7:
Ass*holes assembling cars... Dudes ain't manufacturing them jor.

Buhari is a terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When was the last time you heard we imported Tyre ?

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Mega72(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good news ooooh,transformation in progress,GEJ crry go ooooh..we love u than those that hate u.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
I pity Nissan, when dem finish to buy diesel, no be person go pursue them, dem go run 4-40.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Funny u. sad grin
Ikengawo:
Viewing this topic: Sherkau (M), Rotimi Amaechi (M), Satan (M), Muhammed Yusuf (M), Buhari (M)
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by jsunex(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by simplemach(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
APC material spotted

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by talktrue1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
I need to see the VIN to believe its actually made in Nigeria.

we've had companies like Innoson Motors, ANAMMCO, claiming to be manufacturing in Nigeria
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you happy with this achievement or not?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by freshcvv(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Are the parts made In Nigeria or they only assemble here?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo:
Viewing this topic: Sherkau (M), Rotimi Amaechi (M), Satan (M), Muhammed Yusuf (M), Buhari (M)
......And Lai Mohammed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Buhari plans to bring Rolls-Royce and Bentley, so this is nothing. I would rather aim high than low.
Shh!! Don't put words in grandpa's mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by etrader(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is assemble not manufacture, all the parts are manufacture out side Nigeria and arrange together in Nigeria. ... There is no big deal.

Hope you awere that PEUGOT too is assemble it products in Nigeria. The Change will needs, let Ajaokuta rolling mail to come alive and Engine and other parts to be manufacture here...

Assemble can't bring change we want.

Note keke Marwa too is assemble in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
/
This is why opposition is good.

It seems that issues during the campaigns have woken GEJ out of his slumber unlike the nonchalant attitude he had exhibited in the last six years.
\

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
How much? Loan facility?
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by minx80: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Buhari plans to bring Rolls-Royce and Bentley, so this is nothing. I would rather aim high than low.
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:

You are so right. By the time they call the SUV 10 Million none of these people will be able to afford it.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nke001: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:

*****HOW MANY NIGERIA MADE NISSAN DO YOU SEE IN TRAFFIC*****
****HOW MANY NIGERIANS HAVE DIED SINCE GEJ HAS BEEN HANDLING THE COUNTRYS SECURITY*****
*****HOW MANY BILLION DOLLARS HAVE DISAPPEARED IN THE FEDERAL RESERVE UNACCOUNTED FOR*****
YOU THINK A PICTURE IN AN ASSEMBLY PLANT WILL SWAY US....FROM THIS IDI-AMIN DICTATOCRAT.
GMB-PYO
Koroaso:
*****MEDICINE AFTER DEATH******

BUHARI/PYO

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by 1ord: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donmarrius:
[size=50pt] NIGERIANS ARE FEELING THE TRUE FRESHNESS OF AIR,SINCE GEJ TOOK OVER [/size]
Lol your so far way from reality tho.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Quite recomendable!
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ivanspring(f): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
ceejayluv:

So in your twisted alomo-dazed mind, you believe such feat could be attained overnight for campaign purposes?

I was about responding to the post before I saw this.

Illiteracy is a contagious disease in apc and it's becoming epidemic.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look beyond your nose & see TRANSFORMATION........The journey of a million miles starts with initial steps like this.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Laycan(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yes, Jonathan is working and people are hating.

Only jonathan can make nigeria to become the number one best economy in the world. Thats vision 2020 coming to reality.

God bless Jonathan.

Gej till 2019

Scam
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by sirwilly1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
How many you buy? #MYOWNFACT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.