Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (66637 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by donsmarte(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?
apparently u ar right,why can't u delete her number 4rm ur phone.(i smell something bad)
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Iyowuski: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2015
op me dey chat wit married woman o but i never talk go that side....i believe say u don give d woman green light b4.
so as most nlanders don advice block her on whatsapp, delete her number i think there is even a barring option in phones so do all this and you will be free. please no tell the husband(no be for your mouth dem go know sey coke black)
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by mbapelvis: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
op how can i snap my screenshot like this? thanks
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Modelling(f): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
I blocked her & she started calling like there was no tomorrow. she's even the cause of my weak battery
And what happens when u start rejecting her calls? Anyway, like i said earlier, just a threat of telling her husband will do it. Thats if u really want 2 stop as i will always say.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by fireforfire: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
u av posted sth of ds nature sometime ago

if truly u aint interested...u can block her...as simple as dat

Dbt mind d yeye.op
hes enjoying d immoral attention
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by ogb5(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Don't tell her husband. Just warn her to stop disturbing you and threaten to tell her husband if she doesn't stop .
Tell her you are going to block her calls and go ahead and block her in whatsapp and also block her calls.

Do not make her feel scorned, just make her realise your decision is for the good of her marriage.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by engrjacuzzi: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her
in fact, you nailed the salient points on the subject matter. you must b high on weed! thumb up for you.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by kechywillz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
from the look of things,its seems u opened a way for dis woman to disturb u,dont act like u dont need it
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by temitopeabudu(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Telling her husband might not stop her form being persistent. And you know ladies, most of them are fetish. Just keep telling her off till she gets tired of asking. Or better still, ignore her messages and calls, I'm certain she'd stop pestering you
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
dont twist d words of d bible

Lol. Aint twisting nothing
Now come to daddy grin
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by profmallory(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
I pity you, you are enjoying the groove abi... How old is the women, how many kids has she dropped.. bros just block her nah. Dont waste your destiny on an expired p***y o
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by DuchessLily(f): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
D woman is not well educated. I think her husband went to d village to pick her as a wife, with d believe dat city girls are corrupt.... Now see.

@OP if u knw what is God 4 u, don't have any sexual relationship with dis woman oo.... For all u knw she could be possessed or trying to set u up.

If u stay with ur parents or any elder one show dem dis chat,so as to have other witnesses, den after wards show it to her husband
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?

He may not really be interested but just enjoying d attention he's receiving. Serves as an ego massager.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Aint twisting nothing
Now come to daddy grin
lol
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
lol

Dnt try laughing this off. Im a monk btw. So?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Dnt try laughing this off. Im a monk btw. So?
u wish
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
u wish

undecided undecided
Maybe we both wished
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

undecided undecided
Maybe we both wished
lol,maybe
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
lol,maybe

What u think bout the coming together of a nun and monk?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What u think bout the coming together of a nun and monk?
not advisable
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
not advisable
Buhahahahaha
U ehn
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Buhahahahaha
U ehn
wetin i do oooo
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by mager: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
The woman no fine & she no get money, if to say she fine alone tiz guy 4 don fuc k her since. U cum here dey form saint Obi 4 us
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by darkroses(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
@ OP
Having gone through the chat over over, I came in conclusion that you started the whole thing wit her and now u re forming not interested again.

The final part of the chats says it all
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Pain(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Well done for chatting and "psyching" your self up with your second cheap phone. Bozo!!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by micrep3030(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tell d husband as simple as dat
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
wetin i do oooo

U havent done nothing yet. I hope u wont tho
Where u from sef? cheesy tongue
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U havent done nothing yet. I hope u wont tho
Where u from sef? cheesy tongue
lol,i rep lasgidi
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
lol,i rep lasgidi

A nun in lasgidi undecided undecided
I like to kw how u do your do
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Ozavize88(f): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Daninya11:
Sleeping with someone wife is like scooping fire in your bosom.. What Happens when you walk on hot coals.. You can't pacify the husband when he finds out..
In my place, a woman can be charmed by her husband. The moment she had sex with another man, his joystick will begin to waste away right inside the woman vagina so the man can die on top of the woman after he must have screamed his lung out.. If he is lucky to live, a stronger herbalists has to be sorted out for to revoke the spell of the charm.
You are not even permitted to covet after the wife of some one else.
Na you dem go blame not the woman oo
No free food in Paris..
pls which place is dat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.