Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (66729 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Sex is a momentary pleasure and it can send someone to his or her early grave. Also, sleeping with a married woman is one hell of a big sacrilege in life, temptations do come and go in life, but in this situation you have to just block her and besides the profile picture of yourself showing half nude is not good and decent .
Remember that if you eventually sleep with her, sooner or later whenever you get married as well, it will bounce back at you .
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by imagrg(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Adultery, my dear, is what she wants you to commit. Don't do it!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by pak: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2015
jcmaiah:
All i can see is mutuality in that chat. If u truely want to put her away, we all know the first step is to block her. Please Mods be creative when making a post an FP material

Blocking her might actually be a dangerous step.
She'll only get more desperate amd surprise him.
The best is to ignore her.

Two, as regards the fact that he enjoys it, it's catch-22. Everybody wants to be desired but the desire must come from the right person.

It is quite obvious that, yes, the attention seem to get to the OPs head but he's human. But it's also obvious that he does not want to sleep with the woman. If he did, it wouldn't have taken him anything

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by khayc(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Well this is the easy part bro, the hard part is yet to come and I'm afraid to say this, the more you keep communicating with her the closer you are to sleeping with her. First of all after blocking her on what's app, get avast anti-virus tools into ur fone if it's an android device and blacklist her number. She can't text or call u ever, if she buys a new sim add it to the blacklist too.

Now don't even think of telling her husband shit, he would turn the table against you even if he walks in to see her untop of u tied down and raping you. He would say you hypnotized her. Apply wisdom. Iv been in such situations several times not even once. And they are all closed chapters. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by AreaFada2: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her

My dear, it's a common thing like Gala & Lacasera. Blemish ko, sex-famished ni.

This lady is just not sophisticated. Dazzal. Promiscuity has nothing to do with level of education. People can pretend here all they like. I have had several married ladies on my back over the years. Only the Grace of God.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IMAGE OP PRESENTS. The woman took a vow during her wedding.

Be sure of one thing. That lady will not be coming with a condom to fvck this guy.

This lady is married, imagine when she wasn't married yet.

The simple reason why 50% of firstborn kids & 30% of all kids don't belong to their assumed biological dad.
Pervasive infidelity. It's no news anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Etizz: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
cococandy:
Delete her contact if you don't want the attention,
Is that rocket science?

When you see her anywhere around,and she wants to get cozy with you,greet her 'good morning ma'
Even if you are older than her.

She won't worry you again.
I doubt she will break into your house to rape you.

So what's hard about breaking it off by simply deleting her contact?

Except you're enjoying the attention. In which case, Pls stop disturbing us with this brain- numbing grammatically crippled dialogue.

Thank you very much, u nailed it..... No matter how desperate a woman is, there are 101 ways to get her of d tail, ... He still enjoy d attention.....
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by mickyeddi(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Fake conversation op has made up for attention. There are lots of app you can install that's sends you message as though as someone else sent it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Vicjustice: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2015
[size=13pt]I reckon the OP is a fraud, how did this make the front page:
Check this quote and the below link and see what I mean:
[/size]
rawpadgin:
she requested for my number & i gave her with a clear conscience, since then she has been sending me some crazy messages
few weeks ago she pleaded to take me out but i declined yet she wouldn't stop asking
the question now is, how do i make her stop
aside involving her hubby
N.B: i have advised her but to no avail
here are some of our conversations
https://www.nairaland.com/2032479/advice-please-neighbours-wife-wants
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by ribbit: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2015
coolestboy:
U are interested man, just pretending.
Wat wil it cost u 2 delete her contact and act as if u dnt knw her?
just appealing to his ego..

you know how "big" the guys feel whenever a woman makes a sexual advance towards a guy.

this thread should be in a trash can not frontpage.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by 9jatatafo(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Bros I beg make you park well. Make u delete and block the woman for your whatsapp one hand, no story. Make sure you achieve the conversation just in case. Then make u change the music for am unless the woman kpekus dey use style hungry you. Be a man and tell her off, what arrant nonsense, she is married and pestering you. In the first place, how did she get your number and you got hers? Why friend zone a married woman? Ur way pure so?
Next testimony I want to hear is that you have chased that strange woman away.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by eromspete(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Connection to who or what? Broda say him no want... Let the woman go abeg angry

pak:

It seems you don't understand how this ppl work, it's not about the money, she just wants to maintain a connection.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Frankiss44(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Quote1:

I disagree. Unless the said woman and te guy have been f*ucking before, the woman wouldn't be so comfortable using f word as seen in that screenshot.

Not totally true.. Women of this class use the f word with ease these days... From the chat you will notice she is an illiterate and possibly an hustler before she got married
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2015
rawpadgin:
yeah right, one thing is certain, i will never give in to her pressure
Then why did you open a thread seeking for advice
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by 2kris(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
op, there is no network on your second sim..why?
see wetin diz guy typecheesy
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Sparkle777(f): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2015
zizirecords:
She doesn't sound very intelligent so I don't think she would appreciate the importance of this thread.

Gobe. Just ignore her. Or get a pretend serious, jealous girlfriend to scare the shiit outta her. Gud luck.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Op I read you conversation with the woman and I have this to say

First of all, are you married? Because I don't know the image you portray to those living around you.
I looked at your half-hidden profile picture and it kind of says a lot about who you portray yourself to be.

Secondly, how literate/smart is this woman in the first place. Her conversation skills begs the question of her level of intelligence and general mental well being
Why would someone be pestering you like this. For me its either she is possessed or just a sex addict.

And finally @Op this is my advice. Since she doesn't want to stop her advances towards you, just report her to her husband. Also make sure you show him this same whatsapp conversations you showed us, in other not to implicate yourself.

I just pity for both the woman's husband and her children(if she has any)
She is a disgrace to womanhood. A blemish on the face of femininity.
Shame on her and shame on every other woman like her

Wow! This coming from u? Im so more than impressed. Who said dry bones can never rise again?
Intelligent comment
Kudos
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by stonecoldcafe: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by debrihachi(f): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Daninya11:
Sleeping with someone wife is like scooping fire in your bosom.. What Happens when you walk on hot coals.. You can't pacify the husband when he finds out..
In my place, a woman can be charmed by her husband. The moment she had sex with another man, his joystick will begin to waste away right inside the woman vagina so the man can die on top of the woman after he must have screamed his lung out.. If he is lucky to live, a stronger herbalists has to be sorted out for to revoke the spell of the charm.
You are not even permitted to covet after the wife of some one else.
Na you dem go blame not the woman oo
No free food in Paris..
does dat shii rili work? This is 2015 not 1885. .
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by 2kris(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2015
cherryice:

Funny stuff is that you never help out the op grin
y did u cut ur pix
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
free pun.ani chiao Bros nak am na,seun y is nl censoring my word,i dont like it ooooo

Hmmmmmmmmnnn shocked undecided
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by maxjax(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2015
That woman has bn sent to ruin yo life!

she wants to get her own share of yo kondo....perhaps she must hav seen u with various chicks each time u get bck from d office.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hmmmmmmmmnnn shocked undecided
y d mmmmmmnn any probs
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by LyfeJennings(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Guy, leave that thing & stop claiming saint here. U dey part of hell fire gang..
This nicca knows too well what he's doing
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by karoj(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2015
the best tin to do is to call her to order once again threatn to tew her hubby nd if she ignore it tell her hubby
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
y d mmmmmmnn any probs

Nof ma. Jst your advise to op got me eyes rolling
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Frankiss44(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Pearl321:
Op you get mind de do married woman this kain thing abi. don't worry God go catch you soon. I don't even have anything against the woman. she is totally free from my judgement but you, who is playing saint ain't no saint at all. see the kind of suggestive chats you are doing with another man's wife. wait till that man catches you. sorry go be your name. to whom brain is given sense is expected

Bias judgement... Though the Op might be guilty of giving the woman a green light but it doesn't take away the fact the woman is devilish and cheap... She is even shamelessly pushing the Op to the way... And such act should be condemned especially when it is coming from a married woman
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Genea(f): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Nof ma. Jst your advise to op got me eyes rolling
it cud apply to u too if u find ursef in d same situation, u know wat i mean
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by fagbohun4j(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Guy, stop lying, na man to man chat be dis. Kilode na! Just to make d front page. U don succeed sha.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by bamog(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Don't dull urself nah!! Enta sharpenly sharpenly!! Koe sayray ni moscow!! ;DDon't dull urself nah!! Enta sharpenly sharpenly!! Koe sayray ni moscow!!
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2015
What sort of retarded conversation was that? Una two no get brain.
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
it cud apply to u too if u find ursef in d same situation, u know wat i mean

Buhhahahahahaha
Only if i find myself in same condition with u. Then i'l consider giving in. Other than that, i'l never be caught doin sh.it wt a MARRIED woman. Na so gals scarce reach?
Re: My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
django1:
What sort of retarded conversation was that? Una two no get brain.

Wetin u expect from all these 'face me i face u' neighbours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.