Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Women And Self-objectification - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Self-objectification (15983 Views)

Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Self-objectification by veevean1(f): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2015
davide470:

..Do you fit clearly to the description as boldly highlighted in the comment you quoted?
Well if eyes could measure grin
Re: Women And Self-objectification by ProfGday(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2015
safarigirl:
Most times today, we watch music videos that depict women as sex objects, nothing more and maybe something less. Future mothers are seen as playthings to satisfy a man's pleasure and be done away with.
Most times, when we see such, we curse out the artistes and go on the internet to rant and rave for good measure

But why? I mean, can you really blame those artistes? Can you really blame those men who see women as sex objects, not people with brains in their heads, with great ideas, sharp intellects, just someone that would 'make sense' for a bang and brag?

No, I choose to not blame men, I choose to blame women. Because women have made fools of themselves more often than not while men look on, because women feel the need to take pictures of their naked thighs and overflowing breasts in bras and shirts that are two sizes too small and post them on social networks like Instagram, twitter, facebook, and even 2go (for christ's sake 2go? Are you for real?! angry)in a bid to snag one empty-headed, dimwit (the only class of guys who pay attention to such ladies)...who funny enough, after shagging her will feel the sick need to announce to the world about his latest 'conquest'

Case-in-point, there are these two chics on twitter who let's just say, aren't known for suggesting anything creative (...well, not in areas that affect humanity wink)...they had this fight on twitter where they both basically accused each other of sleeping with men for 'chicken change'

I mean, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle, but for the sake of all that is intelligent, keep yo' shiit to yo'self angry....the entire world need not know how many men you have kpanshed. I mean, we're all glad that certain people have active sex lives and insatiable libidos, hell, we're ecstatic for you, but we would rather concern ourselves with more pressing matters

I won't even go into the embarrassing and befuddling stewpidity which that Jombo chic that komole'd with Davido displayed by posting pictures of herself with a passed out Davido after a night of (what we assume was) sex.

Ladies, looks will only take you so far. Not everyone is Kim Kardashian or Amber Rose, and nobody can be either of those two ladies on this obodo naija that we are (unfortunately), you will only end up like either Afrocandy or Maheeda (3kobo po-rn 'stars', no be better market be that undecided)...so kindly stop advertising your wares. You're not the only one with a phat assss and perky boobiess, there are about 3.9 billion other people in the world who share those traits as well, so you have to distinguish yourself with something else

I doubt anyone knows anything concerning Chimamanda Adichie's physical 'gifts' because like I told my roomie, people are too busy analysing her 'brain' to give a rat's genitals about the size of her assss, if you're talented enough, people won't care about your physical attributes (ask Lupita N'yongo). Stand out, don't just be an asss and boobiess, be a person

God bless smiley

if u want to test a woman wth great IQ,ask her to write on social issues.Kudos to you safarigirl.My kind of woman(bold,beautiful&intelligent)

1 Like

Re: Women And Self-objectification by kach91: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Women And Self-objectification by haibe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
ireneony:
dont you ever in your worthless life quote me again.
psychopath!

Hi, please reply ur PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / What Are Your Guilty Pleasures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.