Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39536 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
mozinta:
yes

Oh ok smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Oh ok smiley
so how do I c u? Must I post my email here?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
mozinta:
so how do I c u? Must I post my email here?

No, don't post your email.

Ah man! I don't know what to say... just enjoy yourself & I'm positive you'll meet very nice people on your stay.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mozinta: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No, don't post your email.

Ah man! I don't know what to say... just enjoy yourself & I'm positive you'll meet very nice people on your stay.
OK sure, thanks for ur time.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
mozinta:
OK sure, thanks for ur time.

smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by pussyphilia(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Only if she's bossy and dominating. cool

I can even wash her undies in that case
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2015
I can wash my girlfriends clothes with the exception of BRA and PANTIES
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Indianocean: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2016
It is good to do that
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Indianocean: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2016
I always do that for my wife including her innerwear bra and panties.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by foolinlove(f): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided

Late to the post, but here:

Men are not retarded. They are perfectly capable of using a washing machine.

Any man who gets angry because you ask for help with housework is just a slave driver. He wants to use you as a maid he can have sex with.

Time to drop his lazy butt.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by foolinlove(f): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2016
PrinceVictorE:
I can wash my girlfriends clothes with the exception of BRA and PANTIES

But you expect her to deal with yours?

Grow up. Your hands have touched her in the places her underwear touches, so what's the big deal?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Chizzy20:
hmm no big deal, it depends on d guy in question...One man's meat is anoda man's poison, would ve bin more fun nd romantic if u both wash it togeda, u wont even knw wen u re done.
Wash what together? Mbanu this is Africa and we are Africans and doing such is against our tradition.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2016
twinee:
There is nothing wrong with it, so long there. Is love and understanding.....
Everything is wrong. Forget love it overated. Can you ask your elder brother to wash your clothes.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2016
twinee:
There is nothing wrong with it, so long there. Is love and understanding.....
Everything is wrong. Forget love it overated. Can you ask your elder brother to wash your clothes?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by okwabayi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
In this day and age of washing machines people are still asking jamb questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.