Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39414 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lilmax(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
I cant do that
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
you girls don't deserve it.. u girls can. never be trust worthy.. slap I go slap u ehhh..u no go believe am

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
My brother, nothing is wrong with it. Just keep doing what u kw how to do best
No forget to dey add her panties and bras' as na those ones carry better blessing from God pass

cheesy cheesy
K
[size=17pt]Folake needs our love, money and attention[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent

1 Like

Nobody touches my clothes, not even my sisters.
In my house, you wash your clothes yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by money121(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
seunoni34:
Washing machine cost less than 25k now

smile.. See yangaa...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Shamboi: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
there is everything wrong with that. hwever, it can be done base on mutual consent.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Intendy: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley
Na small small e dey start.soon you go upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by TDstarr: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
THIS GENERATION IS CRAZY A MAN WILL GO SO LOW AS WASHING HIS GIRLFRIENDS CLOTHES.....ALL THESE THINGS USED TO BE AN ABOMINATION BEFRE WE IMITATE THE WHITES UPON THEIR HIGH RATES OF DIVORCE....HOW CAN THE WOMAN NOW RESPECT THE MAN, YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:
Nobody touches my clothes, not even my sisters.
In my house, you wash your clothes yourself.

But im offering to be your dry-cleaner cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by seedorfg(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
hehehehehehe dont tell me your boyfriend wash your pants and bra, if yes,then, she as been pocessed by efo riro as in im don chop vegetable, i can never imbibe in such act, mba kojo, rara kojo, babu
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Yes.

It'll also amaze you what a washing machine can do. . .

If I throw all our dirty clothes in, all I do is press a button and her clothes will be washed and rinsed in minutes.

That isn't hard, is it?
what of if there is no washing machine,are u going to wash them with ur hands?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by sagaciousblog: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Wash ke?? thats the last thing i will do even if na my wife..we can wash our clothes together though but me washing hers alone is a No No...as in, wetin she go dey do wen i dey wash her clothes?? thunder fire that luv dat will make me wash my gf clothes!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ionsman: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Anytime my girlfriend asks me to help her, I get so angry. Why?
She doesn't wash mine because I dont like it and she shouldn't expect me to wash hers.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by mistiquephat(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
My dear Iya lanre, pls that day u come to my house and u see me doing any house chores, don't hesitate to start the revival. And to u ladies that will call me a bush man, that's ma name. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Ishilove: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Many people are still traditionalists at heart so I understand where your boyfriend is coming from. He probably thinks you're trying to turn him into your bytch, by doing what he may perceive as "woman's work".

In my culture, which is obviously very different from yours, we're told not to wash the clothes of a man you're not married to because those are the benefits of a husband. It's like that saying about a cow & milk... or however it goes. Even with husbands, there are certain items to which you're not allowed to wash, such as his underwear & socks. It is believed that it makes him disrespect you. Don't know how true that is though because I've never tested it. Meaning I do not wash a man's underwear & socks because it's against my culture & tradition.Don't want some mofo disrespecting me now lol.
What culture is that?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by lolaxavier(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm no big deal, it depends on d guy in question...One man's meat is anoda man's poison, would ve bin more fun nd romantic if u both wash it togeda, u wont even knw wen u re done.

There is anything wrong with that...if i can wash her spag top or night gown or bump short, then i can wash her bra and pant, as long as she helps me wash mine too.
But on a serious note, she shouldn't now make it a regular thing o...dat one i go vex...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Intendy: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Kolade354:
Wahs my gurlfriend clothes? Is she Handicap or what?
thanks jare.rather give her money to take to laundry
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ribbit: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
i can wash everything .. even bra... but no panties. i only like removing them not washing them grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by chiibekee(f): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
If u can't wash my clothes then I can't wash urs. If u can't wash my undies, then I can't wash ur boxer and singlets

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by AriDsexy(f): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
If u give the clothes to him when he's probably doing something else,even when he's less busy,it sounds somehow but while he's washing u beg him lovingly to help u with it,any guy that raises an eyebrow to that,is really not worth being in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by dammytosh: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided

I can never wash her cloth. I don't even wash the ones that earns me my pay, some one else does.

Only a jobless man does that. what will she be doing while I am washing, pinging the guy she will wear the cloth to when it is dry.

This generation of brainless boyfriends.

I will throw them inside the washing machine or pay for laudry at best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

But im offering to be your dry-cleaner cheesy
Thank you but no.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by centjamie(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes na.but there must be a good reason for that.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
he do help sometimes with washing machine not hands.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ivyy(f): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Not if your sick or some other tangible reason like his alreadi washing and you beg him to add a few of ursgrin. But if your commanding him to shocked
HELL to the big NO. You want to turn him to mumu or something Wat apened to your hands

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by twinee(f): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
There is nothing wrong with it, so long there. Is love and understanding.....
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by nmadu1: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
wife =yes
girlfriend = capital no
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Ishilove:

What culture is that?

From down South- the Xhosa people of South Africa.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
ex him?u nor like op at all...may I remind you that boyfriends are everywhere but husband is scarce undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by bumtos(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Girl friend? I can't. but my wife, I can. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Take Serious Than Pre-wedding Pictures / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.