Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (40352 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by elomepee: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
My friend, you should have said SOME GIRLS in your heading because some Girls can't be used talk less of dumping.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Sarimah(f): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
runnazz:

nice signature wink
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by buygala(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
runnazz:

ladies bash the guys and the guys bash the ladies plus what has low spermm count , erectile dysfunction, broke, ugly, and jobless niggas got to do with all these..the op has made some real points and u ar here trying to form like superman for nl girls with ur face like sperm when dey form foetus...egoistic fever indeed angry

Thank God I have a face I can proudly show off...I really don't care to imagine what you look like... no need for nightmares on this cool Sunday night embarassed....

So I will just let your misfortune and myopia lead you to whatever abyss it's leading you to. ..

Rest in peace, my idiotic Sir
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

Thank God I have a face I can proudly show off...I really don't care to imagine what you look like... no need for nightmares on this cool Sunday night embarassed....

So I will just let your misfortune and myopia lead you to whatever abyss it's leading you to. ..

Rest in peace, my idiotic Sir

hahahahaha lolzzz lmfao grin grin grin grin grin hehehehe.....so the shot enter u like that....hahahahahahaha .... as intended little prick grin grin
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Sarimah post=30980634]thanks smiley[/quote

You welcome
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Gasout(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Some lady's re just too choosen
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Timoleon(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
some people just come to the world wide web to say rubbish. There is only one reason why a girl would be USED and DUMPED, the guy never had long term plans for her. If you date a girl you genuinely had plans for, and she messes up the relationship, when you eventualy breakup, you dont go about with the notion that you used her, rather, its the other way round, you feel used. Defining a relatiinship at the onset is important. Peolple give their relationships characteristics before starting. It helps set the end in order. friends with benefit, casual relationship, courtship, i just want to date for three months, lets have sex once and this never happened. The iggest delussion is to believe that every relationship ought to end up in marriage.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
nice one op
heyyy o
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by chonchoro(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Right on point true talk
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Sarimah(f): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
venomous:
heyyy o
good evening
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
good evening
good evening sarimah...you school at uniuyo right?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Sarimah(f): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
venomous:
good evening sarimah...you school at uniuyo right?
yes...how did you know?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
yes...how did you know?
Lol..I have eyes every where.... Kidding...you said it in one thread before
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
yes...how did you know?
I just PMed you
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Sarimah(f): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
venomous:

Lol..I have eyes every where.... Kidding...you said it in one thread before
OK
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
OK
Kindly reply my pm
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Blitz888(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
some girls myt av d xtics listed above and still be loved by her partner....and some myt not even possess one of d listed xtics and yet get used n dumped.

one shld just be prayerful
All a person needs is discernment...
My mantra is 'you reap what you sow'. Gal 6:7, Eph 6:8.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by HARDDON: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
If it was back then when the old guy was still in the game. I would have played in your field, score amazing goals and leave you wondering what the hell that happened.

We all fall victim of love once in a while, even the so called players don't always go Scot free, they get caught in the game sometimes.
Independent ladies are not left out so leave matter for mathias

Word!

Chckd her out a lil, she ain't worth d while.....
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by alexo68(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=missjenna post=30968776]Like I said in a post yesterday, the only ladies that fall victim of this reasons (especially points 1- 4) stated above, are ladies that lack character and purpose, who don't have a self-designed blueprint for their life.
Good point.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by mohammedmagnus: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
lovala:
plz, what does op mean?
original poster
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by sholey4love: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
BEST FUNNY JOKES COLLECTIONS 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qPSDqvVEmI
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by kelvinnn(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
The main rizin is no2 ff by no1
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by onaselujummy: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Like I said in a post yesterday, the only ladies that fall victim of this reasons (especially points 1- 4) stated above, are ladies that lack character and purpose, who don't have a self-designed blueprint for their life.
A lot of them are hardworking, they are only trying to kill 2 sieze the opportunity society presents (all way na way), so, direct your frustruation somewhere else. cry
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Richard6(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
chonchoro:
Right on point true talk
Thanks
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
omoh dis thread make sense die,i love dis.but actually most gals deserve anytin guyz r doing 2dem,tak it or not dis is true facts and alwz certain because gals dont take lesson frm their previous miskake or f.up!!!.sir pls kip it up base on dis thread u posted
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by dulux07(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
i would say because , nowadays most gals potray themselves as sex objects, by their dressings, xracters, media. etc. No offence, its jst may own view. Over d years most guys nw see dem as sex objects that can b dumped, broken or used. In d olden days, relationship last longer than dis present era, because most ladies den wer respectful/modest in der xracter n dressings.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by omatynx: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is an urgent vacancy for call centre agents. Duration is 5 weeks. Work to commence next week. Applicants should preferably live within close proximity to ilupeju. Must be a graduate, nice voice and articulate. Pay is 40k. send ur CV to omatynx@gmail.com now if interested.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by DavidHunds(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
lovala:
@DavidHunds,
ma guy, plz Wetin b op?
original poster cool
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Toks2008(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Glocal1:
Are u real? If so, did she apologize or show remorse?

Remorse ke?

She first said it was an error but a mistake that was never corrected.

Then one thing led to another and today she is history in my life.

Trust me,some ladies can be impossible
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by whizbee(m): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2015
njuwo:
Use am sing wetin, juju music?
Don't worry

Working on my rap album

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.