Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life (6713 Views)

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe / Big Ikebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

You and those pics. . . you will have to show them to me one of these days.  
I told you I don't do welfare now!

Whichever way, I find this very hilarious. I need to show it to my defensively-endowed friend.
Very soon they will say big boobs cause an increase in flexibility.

You know I will always vote you number one as the girl with the best a$$ on NL. Sometimes I just wish you would give some of your secrets to some of these fat chic I see everywhere.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ma sentiments exactly.
I was in a concert in Wembley and this guy was sweating to lift his woman so she can see what was going on.
Lepa babes were sitting comfortably on their men's shoulders and the fatsos were looking frustrated.
Fat and tall is tolerable. . . . .Fat and short?? Tufiakwu!!!

this happened to me once
she wanted me to lift her up
and i gave her a dirty look
i do not want anyone to break my back
i am too young for that
cheesy

toyin
i really thought we decided to let that go?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 08, 2009
*Hauwa*:

@ ogidiboy

lol grin grin. africa ladies are blessed with backsideya know wink

Not all. Some African ladies are still waiting for theirs to develop, like Jenny. grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 3:10am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ma sentiments exactly.
I was in a concert in Wembley and this guy was sweating to lift his woman so she can see what was going on.
Lepa babes were sitting comfortably on their men's shoulders and the fatsos were looking frustrated.
Fat and tall is tolerable. . . . .Fat and short?? Tufiakwu!!!

wat do u mean,do u know i fall into that category angry tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Moonstone(f): 3:10am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You know I will always vote you number one as the girl with the best a$$ on NL. Sometimes I just wish you would give some of your secrets to some of these fat chic I see everywhere.
Lol - we'll talk later. I can't laugh enough . . . thanks though wink.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 3:11am On Jan 08, 2009
stillwater:

Like breaking the toilet seat because of her fat butt . . . that's hurtful. angry

That was the reason the toilet seat broke into pieces according to the doctors. grin

busybein:

@sauron
yes ooo,its part of appreciating the handiwork of God kiss kiss

We should renew our booty-call contract this nu year.

tope2000:

don't sweat it, i know tongue

I am not sweating it. . . . . .Is it not Tope??
A babe that could tell the bra size of a female gorilla.
In Tope i still trust. wink
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2009
stillwater:

Not all. Some African ladies are still waiting for theirs to develop, like me sad.

aww dont worry at d right time,urs will come out

sauron can testify of d gracious gift of my ikebe grin grin grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2009
short and fat?
that is a horrible combination
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

this happened to me once
i am too young for that
cheesy

I thought you guys were men!!!! grin

~Sauron~:

That was the reason the toilet seat broke into pieces according to the doctors. grin

The toilet seat malfunctioned. cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:16am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

We should renew our booty-call contract this nu year.

This is a typo rite? tongue

I am not sweating it. . . . . .Is it not Tope??
A babe that could tell the bra size of a female gorilla.
In Tope i still trust. wink

Lmao . . . . . leave flowshow's gf outta this na
atleast the gorilla get ikebe  grin
they will have plenty doggystyle tongue cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 3:16am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

this happened to me once
i am too young for that
cheesy

Trust London chics to ask for such. . . . ."Please carry me" as if i am a superman.
Carry ko, elevate ni.
One would just die of muscle pull in the neck. grin

busybein:

what do u mean,do u know i fall into that category angry tongue

Size 10 babe like you. . . . . .I refuse to believe, abeg.

busybein:

sauron can testify of d gracious gift of my ikebe grin grin grin

Golden ikebe that would make J.Lo green with ENVY.

stillwater:

I thought you guys were men!!!! grin

"Man" after the wedding. . . . .For now, a "geezer" would do. wink

The toilet seat malfunctioned. cheesy

Classic coincidence. grin

tope2000:

This is a typo rite? tongue

A clear oversight.

Lmao . . . . . leave flowshow's girlfriend out of this na
atleast the gorilla get ikebe grin
they will have plenty doggystyle tongue cheesy

Gorillas have Ikebe??
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 3:19am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Size 10 babe like you. . . . . .I refuse to believe, abeg,

oh no,insult upon injury,don't let me show u how tpia senior dayokanu tipper senior pan or how beati needs to be kiaafullll angry angry angry  I'm size 46 cool

thanks hon,you always got my back

stillnmiriwarra did u read that? grin grin grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 3:22am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Trust London chics to ask for such. . . . .Please carry me as if i am a superman.
Carry ko, elevate ni.
One would just die of muscle pull in the neck. grin

Size 10 babe like you. . . . . .I refuse to believe, abeg.

London girls are on a different tip
if you see the look i gave her
and imagine if she does not smell good
down there? lipsrsealed
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:24am On Jan 08, 2009
@sauron
they do oh, where have u been? tongue
Alotho they have what i like to call the lower ikebe tongue lipsrsealed

Treetop20:

down there? lipsrsealed

Buhahahahahaha . . . why are u rollin with dirty chics grin tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

"Man" after the wedding. . . . .For now, a "geezer" would do. wink

Classic coincidence. grin

Goodluck!!!

busybein:

oh no,insult upon injury,don't let me show u how tpia senior dayokanu tipper senior pan or how beati needs to be kiaafullll angry angry angry  I'm size 46 cool

stillnmiriwarra did u read that? grin grin grin

Abeg Sauron's drunk on palmwine. grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 3:26am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

@sauron
Alotho they have what i like to call the lower ikebe tongue lipsrsealed

Buhahahahahaha . . . why are u rollin with dirty chics grin tongue

i don't problem is
some of you lot do not know that
you do not smell right there
if you did, some things you won't be doing
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by sistawoman: 3:27am On Jan 08, 2009
so a ikeba supa means what?

This is so funny that someone brought up this topic as hubby just told me tonight that I have a supa ikeba and would not tell me what it means he told me to ask yall.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 3:28am On Jan 08, 2009
sistawoman:

so a ikeba supa means what?

This is so funny that someone brought up this topic as hubby just told me tonight that I have a supa ikeba and would not tell me what it means he told me to ask yall.

super ikebe means super ass/butt
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:29am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

i don't problem is
some of you lot do not know that
you do not smell right there
if you did, some things you won't be doing

Rofl . . . . . im sorry but do u date girls or ladies?

@sistawoman
Ikebe means BIG ASS tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 3:29am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

down there?
lipsrsealed

MINT!!!!
If she doesn't smell good down there then one needs an intensive spiritual deliverance. grin cheesy
Theoretically, many of the so called fatsos don't smell good down there because of the excess sweat the rubbing thighs generate.

busybein:

oh no,insult upon injury,don't let me show u how tpia senior dayokanu tipper senior pan or how beati needs to be kiaafullll angry angry angry  I'm size 46 cool

The one i sampled was size 10. . . . . .

What are loffers for??

tope2000:

@sauron
Altho they have what i like to call the lower ikebe tongue lipsrsealed

Tope the body expert.
By your estimation, what size do u really think Danke is??

stillwater:

Goodluck!!!

Mint!!!

Abeg Sauron's drunk on palmwine. grin

Henney is more like it.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 3:33am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . . . I'm sorry but do u date girls or ladies?

@sistawoman
Ikebe means BIG ASS tongue

this is not about girls or ladies
both of them can stink there down

~Sauron~:

MINT!!!!
If she doesn't smell good down there then one needs an intensive spiritual deliverance. grin cheesy
Theoretically, many of the so called fatsos don't smell good down there because of the excess sweat the rubbing thighs generate.
some of my mates said
they are tighter
me thinks it is because of the "rubbing thighs" as you put it
that do not let them go all in
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:35am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

MINT!!!!

Negative . . . . .lot of ur lepas have the worst odours
Boy dont even lemme start naming type of odours lipsrsealed grin
I have met lots of BIG women that are really clean wink
I think its just some kind of myth that big people stink down there undecided i do admit some do stink

Tope the body expert.
By your estimation, what size do u really think Danke is??

I think danke is btn 12 n 14  undecided tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Heinz(m): 3:36am On Jan 08, 2009
size 10 ke? shocked grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by sistawoman: 3:36am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

[i]this is not about girls or ladies

If they're a lady they know how to bleeping clean themselves.  I am a big girl and my puzzy has never smelled bad.  It never has a smell to it.  It is always lickable no matter what time it is.  Real women know what to do and how to do.  Real women understand that cleanliness is next to godliness.

Stop running with those 'ghetto chicks' and run with some real women.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

MINT!!!!

Hurtful remark alert!!! Hurtful remark ALERT!!!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

this is not about girls or ladies

Agreed but a more matured lady would take care of down there more compare to a girl, who cud barely afford a feminine wash? undecided
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 3:37am On Jan 08, 2009
sistawoman:

If they're a lady they know how to bleeping clean themselves.  I am a big girl and my puzzy has never smelled bad.  It never has a smell to it.  It is always lickable no matter what time it is.  Real women know what to do and how to do.  Real women understand that cleanliness is next to godliness.

thank you thank you kiss kiss
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

dis is an insult to my person angry ,if im size 12 or 14 my man wouldnt be breathing so hard after lifting me up into the bathtub grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 3:40am On Jan 08, 2009
sistawoman:

now you have dropped knowledge right?
hygiene has nothing to do with big, small, skinny women
and also nothing to with class. some people no amount of
feminine wash will help them. they just smell there
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:41am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

this is an insult to my person angry ,if I'm size 12 or 14 my man wouldnt be breathing so hard after lifting me up into the bathtub grin grin grin grin grin

Buahahahahaha . . . u berra dont lemme post ur pix tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:42am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

[i]now you have dropped knowledge right?
hygiene has nothing to do with big, small, skinny women
and also nothing to with class. some people no amount of
feminine wash will help them. they just smell there[
/i]

Then maybe they have infection or a childhood thingy undecided
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 3:42am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

some of my mates said
they are tighter
me thinks it is because of the "rubbing thighs" as you put it
that do not let them go all in

Of course, excess flesh hinders full penetration.
Whatz more. . . . .Fatsos cannot split the way lepas can
Have u ever seen a fat ballerina??

tope2000:

Negative . . . . .lot of ur lepas have the worst odours
Boy don't even let me start naming type of odours lipsrsealed grin

How do u know this?? U actually sniffed it or what??
Tope, i am suspecting u.

I have met lots of BIG women that are really clean wink
I think its just some kind of myth that big people stink down there undecided i do admit some do stink

No doubt. . . . .some BIG women are clean and vice versa.
What we are saying here is more big women stink down there than the lepas. FACT!!!!

Thank you.

stillwater:

Hurtful remark alert!!! Hurtful remark ALERT!!!

Whatchu want to do?? Arrest me??

sistawoman:

I thunk that depends on the licker. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? / I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. / A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.