Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life (6719 Views)

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe / Big Ikebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:33am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

d.i.c.k

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked pls kids like us r on dis forum oooo cool
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 2:33am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Let em keep deceiving themselves. . . . . . .Big Ikebe. . . .Big nonsense.
A woman broke her toilet seat due to her big ikebe and the thingy sliced her bum in more a dozen places.
She needed 21 stitches for that. Big Ikebe ma foot. . . . .Women with Big Ikebe should better sit on a hot frying pan. cheesy

Lmao grin grin

I love my big ikebe jor, hate it or love it i no send tongue

but there is thin line btn ikebe and IKEBE tho lipsrsealed
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

d.i.c.k
shocked shocked shocked shocked but we can't see anything na. . . .are u saying it's that small? shocked shocked
Ok o

stillwater:

Shior who told u that?
Stillwater told me tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked please kids like us r on this forum oooo cool

you madame
is not a child

*Toyinrayo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked but we can't see anything na. . . .are u saying it's that small? shocked shocked
Ok o

any guy can look big if they pack it well
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will make sure u get six hundred and sixty six lashes of koboko on that Ikebe of yours.

Six hundred and sixty six? 666? Talk about an anti christ in the making? angry
Is my ikebe disturbing you? Why the hate crime? tongue

*Toyinrayo:

Ok o

Old things have passed away. cool
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2009
What's the use for all that fat around your waist anyways, it just makes a girl look so ghetto  angry
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 2:38am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

you madame
is not a child

Why pack?? cuz once u get in2 the room with the chic
Disappointment!!!!! angry
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

Really !

Make I comot form thread before they corrupt me. Adios
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 2:38am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

Lmao grin grin
I love my big ikebe jor, hate it or love it i no send tongue

U also have big Ikebe??
No wonder your man complains of tyre puncture every week. grin

but there is thin line btn ikebe and IKEBE tho lipsrsealed

Any shapeless Ikebe is unromantic.

stillwater:

Six hundred and sixty six? 666? Talk about an anti christ in the making? angry
Is my ikebe disturbing you? Why the hate crime? tongue

I just can't stand women carrying over-sized butts.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:39am On Jan 08, 2009
some big girls are cute
too bad i do not hang with big women
i do not want to pass out in my sleep
they can roll over and smother me
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2009
big ikebe is d in thingy ojare,so many flesh to hug and touch cool
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

some big girls are cute

Don't discriminate. cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 2:41am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

some big girls are cute

Not only that, can you imaging how much it would cost to feed a fat chic these days.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:41am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't discriminate. cheesy

why don't you try out one yourself brov
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What's the use for all that fat around your waist anyways, it just makes a girl look so ghetto  angry

So our moms are ghetto? angry

~Sauron~:

I just can't stand women carrying over-sized butts.

That's discrimination at it's highest!!! angry
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:42am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Not only that, can you imaging how much it would cost to feed a fat chic these days.

angry angry no now wait a minute,do u think its every fat chic u see dat eats like a glutton,smtimes it can be inheritance,some of them dont eat as much as d lepas sef
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:42am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

amazingly not all fat women eat alot
some skinny chics can eat!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:43am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

thank you
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

some big girls are cute

lmaoo, this is so wrong!!

I can smother you, you know. leave the thread tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by janedoe(f): 2:44am On Jan 08, 2009
Nice!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 2:45am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

why don't you try out one yourself brov

I was born FATSOPHOBIC.
Whatz the point having a woman with big butt.
I am not a fan of anal sex. . . . . .I don't even get to see a woman's butt in bed.
So, of what importance is the big bum to me??

stillwater:

That's discrimination at it's highest!!! angry

U reckon??
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 08, 2009
janedoe:

Nice!
Janedoe, which part of Fl you dey?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

big ikebe is d in thingy ojare,so many flesh to hug and touch cool

Yeah, a lot of cushion for the pushing. I hope I said that right. undecided
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:47am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

lmaoo, this is so wrong!!

I can smother you, you know. leave the thread tongue

love, are you a big woman?

~Sauron~:

I was born FATSOPHOBIC.
Whatz the point having a woman with big butt.
I am not a fan of anal sex. . . . . .I don't even get to see a woman's butt in bed.
So, of what importance is the big bum to me??

U reckon??

cheesy cheesy when she backs it up
it does look good from the back i must say
but only sizable. i can not handle out of control butts
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 2:47am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

U also have big Ikebe??
No wonder your man complains of tyre puncture every week. grin

Error  grin
My man lovessssssss my ikebe tongue

Any shapeless Ikebe is unromantic.

True lipsrsealed just well rounded booty is good tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

U reckon??

Nope. That's a sin!!!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:48am On Jan 08, 2009
stillwater:

Yeah, a lot of cushion for the pushing. I hope I said that right. undecided

hahahah the thing is dat,it is we lepas dat make d loudest noise grin grin grin grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Moonstone(f): 2:48am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Dude! You are crossing the line. Not all women who are big there eat like pigs!
What is wrong with you today? AH ahn!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 2:48am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

busybein:

angry angry no now wait a minute,do u think its every fat chic u see that eats like a glutton,smtimes it can be inheritance,some of them don't eat as much as d lepas sef

That's just an excuse fat chics always use to justify being fat.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:49am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

Dude! You are crossing the line. Not all women who are big there eat like pigs!
What is wrong with you today? AH ahn!

u dey mind am

im sure his babe is fat,all dis one na talks
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

hahahah the thing is that,it is we lepas that make d loudest noise grin grin grin grin

Is that so? You lepas make the loudest noise? shocked grin Ohhhh bummer grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:51am On Jan 08, 2009
i don't like skinny girls
i like them well rounded and with sizable
butt. notice i did not say fat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read / Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.