Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (34380 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by isan(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2015
I never attend d morning assembly in secondary skul
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Deapexboy:
Back then...

One of the TP student was about to write on blackboard she was puting on tyt dress and pencil skirt...i was seating on d front roll dat day, we d bad niggas eyes focus on her backside...unlucky to her she askd me to give her duster. I brought the duster instead of handing it over to her i drop it on the floor cus i knw she won't b able to bend down due to wat she is wearing,and if she try bending she will endup messing up herself( d pencil skirt fit tear)..immdiately i drop d duster i zoom off to my seat..(all dis while she was busy turning d pages of her note) time to collect duster she no fit bend down...WE LAFF HER,shame catch her.......she vex comote from class

SS3 we flog hell out one junior student d guy pretending like say em don faint,guys no send we open sachet KLIN(detergent) pour for him mounth....d way d guy take run standup from ground....like usan bolt
If say the guy kpuf, na wetin una for do? Lol @ the TP student sha grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by menix(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2015
asids55:

if I hear... navy abk always set standards..others followed..I don't know about now...but back then..it was abk all the way..plus which one u been dey?

Ojo when it was still Ojo..
D only standards I knew then was Abk had more gays tongue.....
Buh I knew u guyz were not smilling then cous some offloaded badoo frm Abk joined Ojo nd we stepped up..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by thaoriginator: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
goodluck4favour:

Dis experience funny die.
O boy, no be here o. Dem show me pepper.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by AkaGum(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
My story goes like this:

When i was in SS2, there was this cute girl in SS1 wey i dey eye,her class was also adjacent to my class, i did everything to woo and toast dis girl but she no dey give me face. on top the matter she started spreading lies and rumor about me among girls in SS1 then. me and one of my close guys got the news, we waited for the school to dismiss and other student to go home. we went into her class took the girl's locker with her chair and the books in the locker, opened one of the ceiling boards in my class climbed into the ceiling and tied it up locker and chair there neatly.
For days the girl and her friends searched for her locker through out the whole school. Some how she knew i was the one that did it but no evidence. the babe summoned courage came to me and said that she knew i was the one and that she was sorry about the lies she told. i said ok. that i have forgiven her. sharp sharp the next morning the locker and chair was back at the position it was removed from. not only that but washed, clean and looking new.

and we became friends.....................................

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Past: Things I'm not proud of...

1. During Labour, I'll go and hide on a mango tree.

2. I was innocently walking to class one day when I saw an opening on the fence of girl's hostel, I looked and for the first time in my life- many girls bathing, big and small...I felt somehow for the first time. Too young for it...
# covers face #

3. Sneak out of school... grin

Many others embarassed

PS: A girl once confided in me then how lez was a common thing in their hostel and how she was pressurised into to it. I wonder why NL girls are ...undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Deapexboy(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Chissoossss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Burden school,english has been murdered,me sef attend hardship skul grin grin

y knw wetin em mean...no kum make issue out of nfin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Spaxon cool
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2015
AndreRose:

I know a school that the students does same thing with what you did grin
So be specific. Which of the things? Not cutting grass? Bringing someone else as my dad? Cracking nutty jokes? Which one, babe?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Deapexboy:

y knw wetin em mean...no kum make issue out of nfin
Such a mistake threatens the future of language in the world.Don't come saying english is a foreign language cause guess what it is not.It is part and parcel of the Nigerian society such a grammatical error is unacceptable.Let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by nodullin(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Fought with a tom boy while in JS3... omo if you see as this girl take dey land me blow like say she be floyd mayweather ehn!!!

I sha give the girl injury...

but we were both punished as we knelt down @ the principals office and given some lashes....

I can't hurt a fly anymore tho... all grown up now.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by StevDesmond(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
Defecating from the top of a fence positiong my little ass towards the other side of the fence which is/was bushy

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Uzoma385(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Wash and wear,washing my schl uniform nd I will dry it immediately by ironing...it smells though bt I no send,tank God 4 perfume.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by asids55: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:

Ojo when it was still Ojo..
D only standards I knew then was Abk had more gays tongue.....
Buh I knew u guyz were not smilling then cous some offloaded badoo frm Abk joined Ojo nd we stepped up..

lol@gays...dat one self dey..you said it all..case closed..Abk rocks
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Deapexboy(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Rapmoney:

If say the guy kpuf, na wetin una for do? Lol @ the TP student sha grin

dat was the style of junior student then in my skool to faint carelessly..

We use TP student play like madt...infact some of them go as far as buying us buscuit and mineral the day dia supervior will kum..so as we won't miss-behave......

It was fun sha

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Folksyharry(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2015
I went to a boarding school. during most weekends we will sneak out in the evening to a cyber cafe for overnight browsing and come back before dawn to avoid being caught by a teacher or secret police(I'm tempted to say what goes on during those nights but I will just leave that out although I expect people that went to a public boarding schools to have a good idea).
we normally go out too to play PS and watch EPL n UCL(and this means coming back by midnight most times). A lot of people got caught but not me. some of my classmates go to bars to drink but I don't go with them because I don't drink alcohol

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by D9ty7(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2015
The only crazy thing I did as a junior student frm jss1-sss1 was to cause fight in class, take dem to sumwhre far from the school to fight wit several spectators. If yawa gas, I no go go school the following day. And most times, d battle ground is near my house, so wat all I nided to d was blow d whistle after wich na to enter my papa house dey watch thru d window.
In ss2 I was made the head boy and the school I attended, football is a sin. But every fridays, na to gather boys, take dem go play ball against other schools. Yawa gas after two terms, principal called me, as a sharp boy, d pitch was located in my area and that's where I train plus I was not on school uniform. Other student couldn't counter my claim, afterall, I don put am for principal head. Dem beat half of the school dat day, I was just shedding tears of Joy.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by GentleToks(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2015
I always got away with bad stuff cos of my gentle and innocent look but all came to an end on one fateful day. I got into a bet to slap a female head of senior prefects called Senior girl, way back in d days and I did. The whole teachers in that School that day heard d news and gathered all their canes and whipped devil out of me; I came out of staff room and nobody was able to recognise me again apart from my bird's voice which came to an existence as a result of Wazobia(yoruba,hausa,igbo teachers) beating

I got up to about 1,000 lashes of canes that day. I pretended as if I ve gone home and hide somewhere around the School gate with my rag uniform after d beating.

However, as soon as the teachers started driving out of the School gate, I started smashing their cars' windscreens with some of the stones I had gathered before d school closing time and I was able to smash about 3 cars before the teachers came out of their cars and started chasing me......

I didn't go back to that School till date. I went straight to Grandma house cos if my parents see me like that.......... That School might end up in Court and as a big boy then(That was how we felt then as teenagers), d last thing to do in tough situation like that was to bring your parents to school; big Bleep up among your bloods.

I was taken to another private school (missionary school called Don Bosco) with hope that I ll be ok. I got to that School around 1pm on my first day, with all my luggage. As I was stepping into my dormitory, I saw this lovely bird flying around and I thought to myself that this bird has got issue cos it couldn't fly so high. I ran after this lovely bird for about 30mins or thereabout. I eventually caught dis bird but as I was about to rejoice about my newly found friend, the seniors were standing right in front of me, asking me to bring down the bird to where they were. I was reluctant and determined not to be cheated, as i was walking towards them, I began to strangle d bird stylishly and killed d bird( May God forgive me). They nearly killed me that day.....

Finally, after couple of months in my new school, i had already beaten half of d guys in JSS 3 while I was in JSS 2. So they all resulted to use their brother in SS2 and 3 to intimidate me. After breakfast in d dinning hall on dat fateful day, some seniors called me to stay behind to look after someone's food that didn't turn up for his breakfast. I waited for couple of mins in dinning hall cos they have warned me not to leave the hall until d senior comes around but class was on while I was looking after a senior food. However, I started adding one to one and realised that they were trying to punish me by asking me to stay behind. I made up my mind, ate d food and went straight to my class.........

Lol!!! People are still surprised when old friends tell them how stubborn I was back in d days.

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by AndreRose(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Rapmoney:

So be specific. Which of the things? Not cutting grass? Bringing someone else as my dad? Cracking nutty jokes? Which one, babe?

Bringing somelses' dad as your dad, the point is that they always bring an okada rider as their father whenever they enter gbase

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by laykhorn(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2015
I remember burning Senior William's cupboard with his provisions because he collected my provisions. I remember stealing uniform... Well, my bad boy days didnt last because I had to be withdrawn to a private school when my dad noticed my new found attitude
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Mufasa27(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
My friend and I were caught doing a girl.. back then in jss3
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Aare2050(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2015
Gamble with money number!
For example. I will bring bring outa naira note, you will write out at least 3 out of the 6 numbers. If you get it you win and if not you are the winner.
The day we were cought. Bro I suffer o.
Still I still they gamble 1960bet till today.
Omode buruku lon dagba buruku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ndubueze92(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2015
YNeme3E:
Lol,, well I wasn't mischievous in school then,,. Just a cool, calm dude..
same with me...but then I loved going to school by 9 am even though I prepared early.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Folksyharry(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
O boy when I was in jss3 some bad as friend convince me and we went to a place called school 2 where boys go to smoke weed.. Meanwhile I've forming drug baron in school that I smoke anything smoke-able but all na lie o, I only manage to smoke white london.. O boy na so dis bad types go bring igboh come o, so climb on a tree, one of them rolled up and pass me as I collected it with confidence and started blazing like a veteran.. We finished smoking and everybody climb down the tree but I was left up there.. The tree that is not even up to 10ft all of a sudden turned burj khalifa in my eyes I couldn't get down I started crying for help and they all kept laughing.. At last one of em had to help me down.. We go to school and I couldn't do anything but sleep the whole day before I wake up boys don enter my locker o finish all my foods stuff na boarding school hundry waya me for the whole week I no fit cry I just look like mumu. grin

u still remember d tins u c wen u dey sleep? I bliv say na action film go dey on 4 ur dream
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
stealing pineapple and jumping fence on late hour.Lol
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by AnnieAnnie(f): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Very hilarious, I spread aradite on my form mistress chair..... She was so annoying
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Mattpopson101: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Huh, u don spoil tey tey oo
kurajordan:
i had sex wif ma agricultural-science teacher in d staff room
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Richy4(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Rich kids who are seniors are always there to show off seniority, bullying and their Father's wealth. each set that passed out, another group will replace them with the same annoying habit.
unfortunately, i have to live and put up with this kids in the hostel from JS1 to SS2.

One day when i was in SS1 one of the SS3 that disliked me with passion asked me to get him some water for him to drink, i explained to him that i do not have drinking water because the tap was not running. he was angry with me that i was disobeying his orders. he said if i do not go and get him a cup of water then we shall know who the real senior was.

i just went to the gutter close to the female hostel which looks kind of clean. fetch it and gave it to him. he drank it and i felt really happy. i told my friends about it, each time any bully asked for water, they went to that gutter.

9 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2015
sss1; after a robbery incident in school, it was that mber month of the year and ofcos fire crackers were already in the market.

well, the guns these robbers used really sounded like knockouts so I didn't run while others were running, not until I peered thru the class window(2nd floor) to see them beating up the 'wicked ' bursa and the principal to unlock the safe box containing so much money.

The following week, I brought fire crackers to school. I showed to one funny troublesome guy in my class, he later stole it and went upstairs(last floor) to the library. my guy dropped 2 sticks of 3rounds each to the ground floor (the assembly hall) cheesy!! men!!!school scatter ooh!! I was suddenly in shock cos I remembered it was mine but I concluded I will deny to the core! staff room lock up windows, after some few seconds the hardened teachers, including the ones that have retired from flogging rushed to that block (the crime scene) ... teachers be acting like when police says,'and we swung into action ' ...

They separated all the guys from the girls in two different classes, searched our bags and stripped us all while searching ,Muslim girls no gree sha grin

we were sent outside to kneel in the sun from 11 till about 3 while investigation was still on. At the end of the day, about 6guys were expelled excluding the guy that shot it. I was never interrogated, I never knew some other guys brought such contra-bands. I still confess to all of them I meet till this day wink

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by StevDesmond(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Was inevitably exploring the size and shape of this weird dickson of one senior student who was bathing in an open quadrangle. I was caught by him and was ordered to draw what I saw. OH menh what I drew that day landed me the beating of my life

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by talktimi(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Flogged our maths teacher with a couple of friends and forced him to climb up a street light while some expatriates living around the sch neighborhood were begging for him.

That's the nice one, I'm suspecting the other one would still be an open case with the police because we actually went all the way to Ogun state to pull that hit on our VP's child who was in the university there grin

Principals car and sons went through hell and we still wrote waec there even after being publicly expelled twice. Kpako school no good o
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Selwin256(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
In my ss2, I planned to elope with my girl "Toyin" to Confluence hotel Lokoja, Kogi state. The money was dia, but sadly my mum caught me on d supposed date...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / Federal Poly Nasarawa 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.