Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (30053 Views)

President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by dafuturis(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
rasojie:
GOODLUCK IS A GONER...YOU HAD 4 YEARS TO PROVE YOU WERE D MAN.....
INSTEAD THEY KEPT TELLING US 'WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION'
HE SILENCED THOSE WHO SAID THE TRUTH
NOW HE WANTS TO DO THE OBAMA
KILL OSAMA SHEKAU
AND SOME SCUMBAG WILL COME HERE AND SCREAM 'GEJ' TILL.......
WHY D NEED FOR LAST DITCH EFFORTS?....WELL I HAVE ALREADY
DECIDED....GIVE ME GMB ELSE..................

BTW AM I THE ONLY ONES WHO SEE THOSE SUPPORTING JONATHAN AS WEIRD AND UNINTELLIGENT FOLKS?

Weird yes

Unintelligent yes

Insensible yes

Crazy yes

Illiterate yes

Ethnic bigotry yes

Religious bigotry yes

Clueless yes

Have Indomie in place of grey matter
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Pancho01(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck has governed this country for 4 yrs 9 months and not 6 years.
Do u even know what u are saying
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
So Goodluck Jonathan is now reaching out to Abubakar Shekau to help him win the elections. 6 years Mr Jonathan FAILED letting thousands die.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by feldido(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
halldoran:

Captured alive so he can start singing song about how the opposing party are behind boko haram. Just few weeks to election.
Read between the lines sir.

Killed yes. Captured alive no.

What if it's d other way round... So that if he finally indicts GMB since the army is hitting them hard now, then they can justify themselves by saying they said it before.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
feldido:

Correction!! I'm not a politician neither do I support politics... But come to think of it; are u saying d picture was faked, or are u saying there can't be his look alike? Open ur hearts to reasonings.

You GEJ Supporters are one dishonest lot! I remember the authorities showing us what they claimed as proof that the fake Shekau that was killed and publicized on TV was the REAL deal, using a supposed bump on his head as reference. I knew right then that it was a PhotoShop scam, but in their desperation to claim victory in a dismal military campaign they sold us a dummy and now the C-in-C himself is admitting to the whole nation that they fooled us then and are about to do so again.

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by halldoran: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
feldido:

What if it's d other way round... So that if he finally indicts GMB since the army is hitting them hard now, then they can justify themselves by saying they said it before.

Well, let's wait and see. I pray and hope for peace in Naija. Amen.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Shiifi(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
sai buhari

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by austinbrown: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?
shut up, u northerners always knw what to say @ any giving time, instead of u to tell ur almajiri general to call hhis boys to order

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Curvinus(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?

This must be very embarrasing for even the Buhari fans to keep having to read.

You come here to gloat when things don't go right as if you know better than the rest of us, yet your disingenous support for the opposition APC is one that defies logic.

Did you not hear your light and shinning armour come out to categorically accuse GEJ of waging a war against the North when he tried to vanquish Boko Haram blood suckers with superiour negativity?

All that you Cretins seem to want is to excuse away Buhari failings and slabber at those who don't agree with you for very dubious reasons.

The war against terror is succeeding and thats all that counts for now.
You can go on spewing your lame grissles to fellow APC sheeps and it still won't change a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Chris95(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
If dis happens den I'll knw dt d govt has bin d one sponsoring shekau all dis while..

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Tibins(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
size38:

BIG LIES. DIVERSIONARY TACTICS. APC SPONSORED BH ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by feldido(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You GEJ Supporters are one dishonest lot! I remember the authorities showing us what they claimed as proof that the fake Shekau that was killed and publicized on TV was the REAL deal, using a supposed bump on his head as reference. I knew right then that it was a PhotoShop scam, but in their desperation to claim victory in a dismal military campaign they sold us a dummy and now the C-in-C himself is admitting to the whole nation that they fooled us then and are about to do so again.

Do u believe Boko haram has shekau look alike? Do u remember d Abu qaka case? They just know how to play the game.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by dvee2: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
"i am voting for GEJ not PDP" You see your life?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by feldido(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
My advice is Let's not politicize everything... Let's always see things with open mind and be objective... You have ur choices wait till d day comes and cast ur votes as u please.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Lancelott(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
siraj1402:
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
......CUPS ko spoon ni..am not supporting GEJ but don't you guys think we are misunderstanding him here?? It might just be a political statement...we are giving GMB supporters exactly what they need ie an avenue to start talking their propagandas....a military intelligence officer?? HABA!!!!......am not voting for either of the two but your CUPS conspiracy is a BIG FAT lie....pls don't mess with people's heads here
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by tola9ja: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians. Please read and share.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by erhire12(m): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Stories
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by kefmawin: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2015
It is worrisome that the level of hatred some misguided Nigerians have for their president in the name of useless politics seem to have made them lose their mind, reasoning and sense of judgement.

I have no special interest in any party. But it is disturbing that in many of these political parties, there is no single sense of patriotism as they use every avenue to score cheap point by attacking the Government.

The defeat of Terrorism at this crucial time should be highly commended and gratitude given to God. Instead some are looking for how to discredit government at the expense of national interest.

This is painful and ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by feldido(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Lancelott:
......CUPS ko spoon ni..am not supporting GEJ but don't you guys think we are misunderstanding him here?? It might just be a political statement...we are giving GMB supporters exactly what they need ie an avenue to start talking their propagandas....a military intelligence officer?? HABA!!!!......am not voting for either of the two but your CUPS conspiracy is a BIG FAT lie....pls don't mess with people's heads here

MY POINT exactly.... These gullible fellows will just believe anything that's in support of GMB, Seems they are not happy Boko haram will soon b a thing of d past.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nten: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Oga Jona why not wait until you catch him. You be commander in chief for office oo, no be for battle ground. Before u come talk wetin pass ur power
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by sonprodigal28: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2015
One of the best thing that can happened to us as Nigerians is the arrest of shekau and his agents. We that the JTF for the new development. As promised we are expecting you to catch him dead .We don't want to see him alive. We don't need any interrogation. Shot at sight.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2015
#JONADOOM CAN'T DECEIVE ME WITH HIS CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 24, 2015
i thought shekau was dead, so which shekau is jonaboy going for?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by BigB11(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Mr President just can't learn. Too bad, it's too late to teach this lost old dog new tricks.

"We will catch Shekau before election"
1. Are we supposed to be impressed?
2. What about the missing girls?
3. How come Mr. president is now just making promises? Why now? why not last year? why not 2 years ago? why not 3 years ago?
4. And finally, why is Mr. president once again making promises he can not keep?

By the grace of God, Jonathan will not win the next presidential election.
Nigerians deserve a real leader and not just a clueless/ lost clown.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by hensben(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Curvinus:

This must be very embarrasing for even the Buhari fans to keep having to read.

You come here to gloat when things don't go right as if you know better than the rest of us, yet your disingenous support for the opposition APC is one that defies logic.

Did you not hear your light and shinning armour come out to categorically accuse GEJ of waging a war against the North when he tried to vanquish Boko Haram blood suckers with superiour negativity?

All that you Cretins seem to want is to excuse away Buhari failings and slabber at those who don't agree with you for very dubious reasons.

The war against terror is succeeding and thats all that counts for now.
You can go on spewing your lame grissles to fellow APC sheeps and it still won't change a thing.
were you not in this country when GEJ claim boko haram as our brothers.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by harmeyd: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Pls nairalanders members
How do you post your news in the headlines plz teach me
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by psalmsjob: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2015
size38:

Because he believes that by the capture of Shekau those 15,000+ persons will instantly resurrect. (RIP to the Dead)

He seriously lacks the capacity to lead and the sense of responsibility required of his office.

We'll be endangering our future to re-elect GEJ, let's not even contemplate it for a seconds!

#BetterNigeria #SaiBaba

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by hensben(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2015
I wish one of ur relation are among people BH have sent to early grave you wouldn't be spewing this trash you just type....sorry to say, you are the senseless person here.
kefmawin:
It is worrisome that the level of hatred some misguided Nigerians have for their president in the name of useless politics seem to have made them lose their mind, reasoning and sense of judgement.

I have no special interest in any party. But it is disturbing that in many of these political parties, there is no single sense of patriotism as they use every avenue to score cheap point by attacking the Government.

The defeat of Terrorism at this crucial time should be highly commended and gratitude given to God. Instead some are looking for how to discredit government at the expense of national interest.

This is painful and ridiculous.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2015
We want shekau dead....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Hadone(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2015
aanumama:
Honestly, what's this news about capturing Shekau again, they announced his death before now, how will they capture a dead man?
I'm beginning to suspect the FG.

#say no to fake shekau#
MHN, NOT ONLY KILLED BUT SUPPORT THE STORY WITH PICTORIAL EVIDENCE TO PROVE THEIR CLAIM
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by harmeyd: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Please nairalander members
How do you post your news in front page pls teach me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) / Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Assistant Priest Kills, Burns Boss’ Corpse On Altar In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.