Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (30051 Views)

President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by onosprince(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
N
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by lonelydora: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kudos to our gallant men
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by okooloyun1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by iamtewwy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by guttentag(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
President jonathan is only deceiving himself or maybe to those Ignorant people still wishing him back to destabilize the country

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by milky3(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its your business u must finish it b4 handling over

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by rukkyland(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
whether u catch shekarau or not..his death wont attorn for the lost soul..politics is truely a dirty game.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Kx: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mr President, are you talking about catching Shekau thee way he was caught and killed the other time

Abegi next topic jor!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by eunisam: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
whatever you do,people must talk.my president pls go ahead with your goodwork God is with you.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by milky3(f): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its your business u must finish it b4 handing over

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by anigbajumo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chai!see drunkard president....cum dey yern nonsense after taken his ogogoro.GEJ till 2019 @Otuoke....GMB till 2023 @Aso rock.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by alaladakosta(f): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
For real
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by saintopus(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good effort my President!!!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by samflex(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol, this government is built on lies and deceit which is so pathetic, I remember clearly when they said they've killed shekau on numerous occasions.
They even upload pic trying to tell us the shekau in videos is an impostor, even gej sympathisers here on nl will upload pic and try explain to us how both eye brows aren't same.
Now my question is can you catch who you believe you've killed?

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by milky3(f): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's your business u must finish it b4 handing over
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Patewo: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
This fool of a dunce thinks all Nigerians are gullible huh? The game goes thus:

1. Make Shekau the face of Boko Haram.

2. Publicly announce that Shekau will be caught some days-weeks ahead. This is in order to promote the clueless dunce as an assertive leader which he has utterly failed at for the past 6years as the President of Nigeria.

3. "Shekau" is caught by this fraudulent government. APC stalwart inclusive of Buhari are accused by this so-called "Shekau" as the sponsors of Boko Haram.

4. APC leaders are arrested and detained. Trouble starts across the country. Jonathan foolishly calls for an illegal extension to his tenure.

5. Soldiers are drafted across the country and the only word on the street is CHAOS.

15 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Dewze(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
This statement is indeed suspicious. Why so damn certain? Jonathan as suddenly become so certain that there is indeed a shekau.

Jonathan! Jonathan! Jonathan! How many times I call you? Be very, very careful.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by yoosooph: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by quixotic: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
after 6years. The millitary says they want to catch shekau alive and jonathan says shekau will be captured. A captured shekau that cannot tell us where the chibok girls or bring back our girls is a political and an election shekau.

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!
My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”
Dr. Idris Ahmed.

PLEASE SHARE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by babatope88(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm Afraid if Nigerians. Especially people like the owner of post above.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
The situation of things within this election period has shown that either directly or indirectly GEJ knows Bokoharam more than we do. It's either he's playing politics of destroying the North or having a secret agenda which we cannot comprehend. A Shekau declared dead will now be caught? Am just confused! Only a fool will believe this man, trust him at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thumbs up my president. God is with u. Vote GEJ. Vote P. D . P

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by nazeefsco(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
i dont knw hw stupid Jonathan is. i thought he said his men has killed shekau....and he assure d world dey did! so y comming nw and tell us u will catch d dead man again....Jonathan gudluck is playing over our intelligence unless we stop him.....APC!!!

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Elan83(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
U'll not catch him,,
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by HugeMac: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He wants to capture a trained Shekau( Remember, the Military claimed to have killed the real Shekau) and ask him to implicate Buhari a week to election in order to neutralize his votes from the Christian Community!

Jonathan is really a fool!!
saying things you know nothing about like some keyboard warrior , COMPOUND MUMU

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Btruth: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
The dreamer President. That will be in your dream sir. Catch Shekau ko, cash Shekerawu nii!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Franchise21(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hope so
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Caution30: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mr Macho ,Strongman, what are you wait for?go takeover governance and stop disturbing people with your weak dis, weak dat!,The supposed weak presidio has been ruling you for over 6 years you can't wrestle power off him ,you most be a weak link yourselve.
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by bimbor(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its a big lie!!! Nobody should beleive them....there's a plan they are trying to bring into execution. Please read and be on guard!!!!:

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Dee60: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
So, what about the Shekau that was killed? Have they killed an innocent man as the man seemed to have been pleading in the video?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.