Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (30044 Views)

President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Caution30: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mr Macho ,Strongman, what are you wait for?go takeover governance and stop disturbing people with your weak dis, weak dat!,The supposed weak presidio has been ruling you for over 6 years you can't wrestle power off him ,you most be a weak link yourselve.
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by madjune(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
"God willing what?" Jonathan?

Suddenly this man want to perform magic in 6wks.

Even if you catch a 100 shekaus, that doesn't cure cluelessness.
That won't stop 60% Nigerians from voting you out next month.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Ahmed4002(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by appini: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Reading some comments here, one will easily know that some oppositional disgruntled elements have been in support of this terroristic activities against our people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Sapeleboy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?
what is dis co.w sayin again

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by medar(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
We are not interested in Shekau, instead of running after Shekau, they should go bring back our girls.
This guy should stop playing politics with people's lives. I'm starting to see why the APC said the presidency is going to hire a fake Shekau just to use him to indict the opposition.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by igbsam(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
I thought they said that Shekau is Dead ?

Isn't that what the Defence Minister / Army Said ?

Even went as far as showing us pictures to prove he was the one with a bump on his forehead and when the international community came down on the Nigerian Army to say the niqqa is still alive, PDP, Nigerian Army, Presidency accused the international community of being enemies of Nigeria and now this one is saying they will capture him alive. That means they've been lying all along. We don enter one chance!

9 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Lordcollins(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
how sure ar we dat he'll du it? or wil it endup like d chibok gels stories? lolzzzzzxx
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
I believe you. He's your niggahhh

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Sapeleboy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
We know you will call him on phone to come meet you at Aso Rock..then instruct him to accuse GMB of sponsoring Bokoharam. Mumu president!
i dont even knw what to tell u.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by datribune: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Too little too late. Using BH to divide us is no longer working hence d seriousness to now fight d boko boys. Nigerians ar no fools. We know it's all about d elections & d decimation of d voter base of d people's General in d north east. Enough of division, come march 28th we will giv GMB a historic mandate. IHaveDecided

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by tomzman: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
We are watching
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by rileyy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pls, I'll so much like that, the real shekau this time around and be very sure of it! May be he can shed light on what the late Gen Azazi's report on B.H wld ve looked like.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by halldoran: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
igbsam:
I thought they said that Shekau is Dead ?

Isn't that what the Defence Minister / Army Said ?

Even went as far as showing us pictures to prove he was the one with a bump on his forehead and when the international community came down on the Nigerian Army to say the niqqa is still alive, PDP, Nigerian Army, Presidency accused the international community of being enemies of Nigeria and now this one is saying they will capture him alive. That means they've been lying all along. We don enter one chance!

That's what i thought too. Na real one chance we enter.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by feldido(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
abacusCm:
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

When will APC ever end their propaganda? They have never seen any good in this administration, all this while you guys have been calling him clueless, now he's close to ending d insurgency you now come up with another propaganda just so that if the truth finally comes out, u'll say it was all planned.
I'm not a politician neither do I support any of the parties but please don't politicize everything, it's not good for the country's unity.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by halldoran: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
feldido:

When will APC ever end their propaganda? They have never seen any good in this administration, all this while you guys have been calling him clueless, now he's close to ending d insurgency you now come up with another propaganda just so that if the truth finally comes out, u'll say it was all planned.
I'm not a politician neither do I support any of the parties but please don't politicize everything, it's not good for the country's unity.

Explain this sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/1918571/nigerian-army-confirms-shekau-dead

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by kglamour(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
idris93:

”God willing we will catch Shekau before the elections,” Mr. Jonathan said
From sudden assurance from GEJ, could this be real? https://www.nairaland.com/2163552/bombshell-another-horror-story-intelligence
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Temptee101(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
halldoran:
Thought you guys killed Shekau. Hmmmm Naija i hail thee.
GEJ and GMB na wetyn, extraordinary, superordinary or foreign Nigerians?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Maybe its the photocopy of shecow;and if he keeps his promise and captures the real shecow "clears throat" are you thinking what am thinking..?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by eejo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
after reading your comments i now know most Nigerians don't know anything boko haram was a great jihadist group it took many planning and training to turn the tide of war if not for GOD BOKO HARAM COULD HAVE DIVIDE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by midolian(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
We know you will call him on phone to come meet you at Aso Rock..then instruct him to accuse GMB of sponsoring Bokoharam. Mumu president!
you are so damn right.. The man is very predictable. Those with sense will know he has bn using the bh boys for political gains. But I am sure God will deal with him appropriately.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by mckoolcharming(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
siraj1402:
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

Super story
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by charlycharles(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
shiningshina:
If GEJ "captures" Shekau as he has promised, then Shekau works for GEJ.
RUBISH....
stop thinking wit ur bombom aboki

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by unamama(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He wants to capture a trained Shekau( Remember, the Military claimed to have killed the real Shekau) and ask him to implicate Buhari a week to election in order to neutralize his votes from the Christian Community!

Jonathan is really a fool!!

its true u r entitle to your opinion as a person, but not to d extent of calling him a fool. be mindful of the things u post, what if someone calls your father a fool? av u ever imagine that?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Quote of the century.Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by feldido(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
halldoran:

Explain this sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/1918571/nigerian-army-confirms-shekau-dead

We all know that the main shekau is dead but they still have his look alike they parade... So if someone still bears his name and takes his position as the leader, then that shekau too must be killed or arrested alive.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Saucekide25(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by April4th(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
abacusCm:

Another conspiracy theorist,coming out with another propaganda. Una not dey tire? If you know this story is true,mention the name of the intelligence officer and rank then we will believe you.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by datribune: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Something is not right. Why did it take a 6-week postponement of d polls & an impending massive loss 4 d ruling party at d polls to make d service chiefs wake up & giv d Boko Boys a real fight?. Now d gloves ar off & all guns ar blazing because d PDP which has been living a lie wit d boko haram insurgency is at risk of losing d elections. If they had fought wit dis kind of determination b4 now, d insurgency would hav been a thing of d past. But of course in d evil thinking of d PDP, all they needed to do in a country wit so many bigots & wit little or no achievement to point to, was to fight d terrorists wit kid gloves & blame d opposition as sponsors & they get d votes. Who will vote 4 sponsors of terror?.
There hav been been reports of planes delivering supplies to boko boys & now planes ar said to be distributing BH propaganda materials discouraging people frm voting. We ar no fools. Boko Haram is a PDP affair - late Nat. Sec. Adviser Azazi.

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by dont8(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Qiewz11:
For someone who could not catch Shekau in 6 year to claim that he can catch within 6 weeks leaves questions to be asked.

What give him the assurance that he will catch him within the said period?

Is the assurance politically motivated?

Is this a sincere promise or another elusive promise or another political statement to entice voters?

Interesting times indeed
The more you look the less you see. Still don't know how we got to this destination...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by farobat(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
We are with you Mr President

The end is here for Boko Haram

Pound them more gallant troops

#pleasecaptureshekau

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by nwadiuko1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
abacusCm:

......fish brain......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) / Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC / Breaking News!!! Bomb Blast In Kasuwa *monday Market Maiduguri*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.