Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,775 members, 7,824,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (30055 Views)

President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Ayatullah(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2015
WHICH SHEKAU?
Mr. President, which Shekau are you catching? Is it the one your soldier-man Chris Olukolade told the nation has been killed?

Mr. President stop abusing our intellect. Wake up from your ogogoro induced slumber.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by sunshine1974(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fool!!! Sharap dere
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by umar4info(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
adrainuche:
Was that the plan ??
absolutely
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by billyG(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
I smell something fishy,how many shakau do we hav?how many shakau hav d military told us they killed?how many shakau is still remaining in PDP closet?,
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by abacusCm(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
An Army intelligence officer giving out a classified information to a bastard mofo ?......smh grin

Anyway you've got your paycheck and bunch of deluded Nigerians that will swallow every trash you wrote hook,line and sinker. angry
I intend to curse you before but when I see your username I decided not to do that bcs you have been cursed already
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by lastpage: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Billyonaire:
Seun and Mods,

Any monika, less than 3 months old, should not be allowed to comment on politics section.
Mischievous personalities open new handles to heat up the polity and abuse 'freedom of speech' priviledge. This is for your information.

- Billyonaire
So, with "advanced knowledge" of election postponement.... and the "leg-up" that SaTANOIDs have, other voices should now be silenced so that those paid hoodlums can have a field day?

Very UNDEMOCRATIC suggestion.

The real things heating-up the polity are:
*the very acerbic comments of Creek Mosquitoes like Tompolo and Asari Dokub who threatened that Nigeria will be "set on fire" if their clueless paymaster does not get a second term
*The comments of the President himself and his Vice, Arch Sambo who were asking Muslims not to vote for a "Christian party" and vice versa

*The use of Security Personnels of the DSS, Army, Police, e.t.c , to harass and intimidate the opposition in APC areas as we have seen in Okrika (Rivers State), Lagos and in Bayelsa state.

[size=18pt]The funny thing is that your President has not found it worthy to caution his Creek Militants and Urchins against heating up the polity.....[/size]

.....yet here you are lecturing Nairaland about "heating Polity & freedom of Speech"? shocked

Its either we all adhere to the same standards or we all dont adhere to any.....Source the Geese, Source the Gander.
undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Juliesexy:
As in ehn...

The same clueless government headed by the most clueless President told us how they killed an imaginary Shekau last year. God is watching. embarassed
and in your dull brain, this is all you can put forth. Keep taking selfie, don't go and be productive
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by tobbiedejie: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Elslim:
Na RAT d guy be

Ewo ooooo =)) lwtmb
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Naijiant: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by eunisam: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gepheral:

Bro, so you are a TANoid? I don't believe this
longest time
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by mrrock: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Some Nairalanders don't like this good news. Book haram sponsors everywhere all over Nairaland.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Lancelott(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Akfret:
A saying goes thus that when you fail to plan you plan to fail. If we are seeing good results on the part of the Nigerian military in combatting book haram today I am pretty sure that it must have taken time in minute’s hour’s week’s months and possibly years because it takes time to plan, strategize and rehearse before result oriented actions can be taken. I strongly believe that the decision to combat book haram head-on was not something that was just thought about a few weeks ago and then we are seeing results now. As a musical instrumentalist, a guitarist to be precise I know what it takes to prepare for a concert. That we come up on stage and blow up the crowd does not mean we met overnight or a few days back and decided to come up and play. Ahh it takes hours of rehearsal everyone must master his or her part, every instrumentalist must score the songs. We do this individually and then we come together collectively to master the songs. This does not happen overnight either. It takes week’s months, several overnight rehearsals. It could be very intense. If the president can boldly say book haram would be defeated in six weeks, trust me when I say 3 - 4 years of intense preparation and adequate training of all arms of the military to flush out book haram is not too much. So let us thank God, acknowledge the good work and desist from concentrating on "why now" because the success did not just start happening it had happened during the periods of preparation. All we see is manifestation.
Expressing my own view
.....I love this person whosoever u are
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Gepheral: 5:07am On Feb 25, 2015
eunisam:
longest time
Yes o.. How life ?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Juliesexy(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2015
slimmy05:
and in your dull brain, this is all you can put forth. Keep taking selfie, don't go and be productive
Thanks, love. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.