Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (30060 Views)

President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by olami234lekan(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2015
idris93:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177362-well-catch-shekau-before-elections-jonathan.html

https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?timecutoff=1320475692&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1325404799_1293868800_8_&timeend=1325404799&timestart=1293868800&tm=AQC7lcjvsUdXC3E6QSk&refid=17

check out the lies nta and ait has been
broadcasting, see the real last post of the dead man and
shame the liars and their master. they even went as far as
using the unfortunate death of the young man to score
political point.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2015
dedos:
Indeed there was a clueless president.
Yea but much more better than ur unknown father. Sadist!
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by patriotic16: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2015
GeneralBosco:
We know you will call him on phone to come meet you at Aso Rock..then instruct him to accuse GMB of sponsoring Bokoharam. Mumu president!

*Who has noticed that Shecow doesn't talk about Sharia bla bla bla in his latest videos, he is always threatening that elections will not hold and people in the north should not come out to vote because of violence. Bokoharam has now changed to "Election_haram". General Azazi's statement of "PDP is Bokoharam, Bokoharam is PDP" is gradually playing out. The next step is to call shecow for an interview and instruct him to accuse Buhari of sponsoring Bokoharam. No kill me abeg. Ha mehn! I don laf tire

Nigerians shine your eyes! As for me, no amount of gimmicks by PDP can sway my vote. I don't know about you.

PDP = Bokoharam, Bokoharam = PDP
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2015
rasojie:
GOODLUCK IS A GONER...YOU HAD 4 YEARS TO PROVE YOU WERE D MAN.....
INSTEAD THEY KEPT TELLING US 'WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION'
HE SILENCED THOSE WHO SAID THE TRUTH
NOW HE WANTS TO DO THE OBAMA
KILL OSAMA SHEKAU
AND SOME SCUMBAG WILL COME HERE AND SCREAM 'GEJ' TILL.......
WHY D NEED FOR LAST DITCH EFFORTS?....WELL I HAVE ALREADY
DECIDED....GIVE ME GMB ELSE..................

BTW AM I THE ONLY ONES WHO SEE THOSE SUPPORTING JONATHAN AS WEIRD AND UNINTELLIGENT FOLKS?

Brother me sef too don notice am o. Its like cluelesness is the basic requirement needed to join the saTANists camp
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by khaynoni(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2015
How many lives does this shekau of a guy have? I thought they said the military killed him sometime ago. I suspect foul play here.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by olami234lekan(m): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2015
idris93:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177362-well-catch-shekau-before-elections-jonathan.html

A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY
FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!My people,
because of the tireless and fearless work that we
do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people
on how to save themselves from corruption,
misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get
a lot of leaked information from informants in
Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is
just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook.
Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways
of verifying leaked information sent to us using
different techniques, including the use of digital
forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as
a Computer Security Research Scientist.The story
below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It
came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It
is one of the most disturbing stories that we have
yet received. Read it and make your own
judgement!“I have it on a strong ground that there
is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to
elections. And the captured Shekau who is
currently undergoing training on what to say and
do will mention Buhari as one of their core
sponsors. The target according to the source is to
discourage Southern voters and the Northern
Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is
alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may
even be arrested and even those who love him may
think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5
billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose
of this budget I am told is for bribing some
Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will
pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is
BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be
audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko
Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the
government since it will be an arranged confession
of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this
(leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these
PDP people are, they can do just anything to get
Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply,
deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled.
Kindly share this and let the world know about this
evil machination of the PDP before it is too late.
Kindly do it. The person who gave me this
information is an Intelligence officer with the Army.
He looks worried too.”May God save Nigeria and
Nigerians.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by walozanga(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2015
shiningshina:
If GEJ "captures" Shekau as he has promised, then Shekau works for GEJ.

AND FOR NOW WHO IS SHEKAU WORKING FOR.. BUHARI ABI? LOOK AT A COW TALKING. U GET BRAIN AT ALL?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Lancelott(m): 1:14am On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
you are so damn right.. The man is very predictable. Those with sense will know he has bn using the bh boys for political gains. But I am sure God will deal with him appropriately.
pls I hate it when those that claim to be enlightened talk like this.....is this the future of Nigeria?? first of all BH was around before Jonathan was in power and trust me if GEJ needs mercenaries, (if he does) the Niger delta boys are ready.....why stress about the elections when ND boys are willing to do his bidding if he loses?? Was boko haram not offered amnesty?? Pls who still remembers?? Niger delta guys took it, BH didn't.......how many of you watched network news sometime back when tha parents of the so called chibok girls came to abuja, the presidency sent a convoy for them and by the time they got there, the pple had left...the question is why would you leave when your child is affected?? And still on the matter, he can't really do anything about those girls cos they are terrorists wether we like it or not.....they are a huge security risk.....am not a GEJ supporter but if GMB comes into power, its not like 9ja would become a first world nation overnight when there are also corrupt people backing him up and he wants to tackle corruption?? Am a realist..we'll still complain again that he's this or that.........abegi

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 24, 2015
He cannot run forever, we will surely get him and his cohorts and make sure they pay dearly for their act. They cannot survive this war, he has bitten more than he can chew. He will pay dearly for his actions.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by midolian(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Lancelott:
pls I hate it when those that claim to be enlightened talk like this.....is this the future of Nigeria?? first of all BH was around before Jonathan was in power and trust me if GEJ needs mercenaries, (if he does) the Niger delta boys are ready.....why stress about the elections when ND boys are willing to do his bidding if he loses?? Was boko haram not offered amnesty?? Pls who still remembers?? Niger delta guys took it, BH didn't.......how many of you watched network news sometime back when tha parents of the so called chibok girls came to abuja, the presidency sent a convoy for them and by the time they got there, the pple had left...the question is why would you leave when your child is affected?? And still on the matter, he can't really do anything about those girls cos they are terrorists wether we like it or not.....they are a huge security risk.....am not a GEJ supporter but if GMB comes into power, its not like 9ja would become a first world nation overnight when there are also corrupt people backing him up and he wants to tackle corruption?? Am a realist..we'll still complain again that he's this or that.........abegi
ok. Time will tell.

And I bet you ll agree with me someday. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Lancelott(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2015
feldido:

We all know that the main shekau is dead but they still have his look alike they parade... So if someone still bears his name and takes his position as the leader, then that shekau too must be killed or arrested alive.
who ever you are, God bless you. Shekau is no longer a name but a title.......just like hydra, you kill one shekau, another one rises so let's stop using those pics....we know what he's talking about. What a shame, politicians have gone from wasting lives to wasting mb's(megabytes). Must they waste something??

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Qiewz11:
For someone who could not catch Shekau in 6 year to claim that he can catch within 6 weeks leaves questions to be asked.

What give him the assurance that he will catch him within the said period?

Is the assurance politically motivated?

Is this a sincere promise or another elusive promise or another political statement to entice voters?

Interesting times indeed

His motives are obvious and don't matter right now. The die is cast already. We must have a winner come match.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by ludamix(m): 1:38am On Feb 24, 2015
I smell foul play. GEJ is very sure because they've rehearsed everything from the point of assuring Nigerians that he will be captured before election to when shekau will confess that Buhari is their sponsor. We are watching with eagle's eyes

SaiBuhari
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by lastpage: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2015
kefmawin:
It is worrisome that the level of hatred some misguided Nigerians have for their president in the name of useless politics seem to have made them lose their mind, reasoning and sense of judgement..

Yea...... [size=18pt] EVERYBODY HATES Jonathan [/size]...

You dey see double?

Be like say u sef hate am well-well, abi?
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by lastpage: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Lancelott:

I thought you guys use to say "No one should equate ND struggle with Boko Haram terrorists"?

So you are attesting to it that the ND struggle was nothing more than PLAIN TERRORISM?

No wonder Jonathan is buying Warships for them!
No wonder Jonathan is using them to REPLACE Nigerian Navy (Read: MIMAASA)
No wonder "Gofment" Tompolo and "Fat-face" Asari Dokubo are threatening to kill Nigerian sif Jonathan does not get re-elected?

I've got news for Jonathan and his "Creek Thugs":
[size=18pt]When the "gloves" are really-off, the Nigerian Armed Forces will level the whole of Niger Delta, IF NEED BE, TO PRESERVE THIS COUNTRY!

Jonathan wants to start something he does not know its end, ...talkless of finishing it. No one group can threaten the whole Nigeria! undecided
Learn from History, if you can......

History has a way of repeating itself[/size]
wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by lastpage: 2:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Below is an interview Jonathan granted in Lagos, when he came campaigning

There is this advert running on TV in which it was claimed that you signed a one-term pact with PDP elders. The clip showed ex-president Obasanjo reading an agreement that you signed. Did you actually sign a one-term pact?

President Jonathan:
There is this advert running on TV in which it was claimed that you signed a one-term pact with PDP elders. The clip showed ex-president Obasanjo reading an agreement that you signed. Did you actually sign a one-term pact?

I did not sign any document with anybody and I am not someone who signs documents carelessly. I don’t even make promises to people. I am not somebody who, if you want to work for me, for example, will promise to make you a minister. Some persons can promise three people they will make them ministers. They can promise another three they will be Secretary to Government, another four persons Chief of Staff and promise another 10 the Minister of Petroleum slot. Some people do that to recruit people. But I don’t do that. I don’t believe in it. I have never signed a pact of one term. I never even mentioned it anywhere that I will do one term. Yes, former President Obasanjo spoke that way, I think the day of our primaries, and he used that to market me and I listened and I kept quiet. It was not proper for me to go there and counter Obasanjo, because I wanted the ticket. I felt that he spoke like an elder statesman and I left it like that.

I think people are misquoting me and I always say that people should play the whole statement that I made in Addis Ababa. ........... So I feel that the nation will benefit more if we have single tenure of seven years for elective position.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/22/president-jonathan-interview-how-i-felt-when-obasanjo-tore-his-pdp-membership-card

Now, after reading the above quote of Mr. president, you would realize that THIS MAN IS NOT WORTHY OF ANYONE'S TRUST!

Imagine a whole President, sounding like one "Oshodi spare-part seller" who sells you a Toyota part, IN PLACE of the requested Range Rover part, at the price of a Ranger Rover, after assuring you that it is for a Range Rover..........ONLY TO TURN AROUND THAT HE JUST DID THAT TO "MARKET HIS WARES SINCE HE NEEDS TO SELL IT"!

This President is "shamelessly deceitful".... and he is proud of it!
In his own words, "He WANTED THE TICKET...... and therefore sees nothing wrong in lying to his party, "his political father" and Nigerians....juts so that he can get the TICKET"!

[size=18pt]HOW MANY MORE LIES IS HE TELLING NIGERIANS NOW[/size] (AS HE GOES PROSTRATING EVERYWHERE!) .... [size=18pt]BECAUSE HE NEEDS A SECOND TERM TICKET?[/size]

*Has he not lied about the reasons for shifting the election?
*Has he not lied about killing Shakau over and over again?*
*Has he not lied about the Cheebok girls been released before?
*Has he not lied about Trains and Roads, including the 2nd Niger Bridge?
*Has he not lied to us about the "Subsidy palliatives"?
*Has he not lied about creating "One million Jobs"?
*Has he not lied to us about stabilizing Electricity within four years of being in office?
*Has he not lied to us about tackling corruption?
*Has he not lied to us, about our foreign reserve and the dwindling economy?

WHAT ELSE HAS HE NOT LIED TO US ABOUT?

Think about this: Anyone who cannot be trusted with little things, cant be trusted with bigger things".

Obasanjo, who Jonathan calls "My father", staked his INTEGRITY on Jonathan's word, on Jonathan's integrity (or lack of it)
Thus, in ensuring that Jonathan gets elected, OBJ put his own integrity on the line, for Jonathan.

If anyone still does not see why OBJ is angry with Jonathan, then they are definite;y blinded by Tribalism.

We need a man with INTEGRITY AND DIGNITY, in Aso Rock.

Use your PVC to send this "lying" Jonathan back to where he truly belongs! The Creeks of Otuoke.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 2:28am On Feb 24, 2015
abacusCm:
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.
An Army intelligence officer giving out a classified information to a bastard mofo ?......smh grin

Anyway you've got your paycheck and bunch of deluded Nigerians that will swallow every trash you wrote hook,line and sinker. angry

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by cycluse: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2015
you guys knew there were about all this while and you are using political way to destroy the nothern parts of Nigeria, God is watching you guys
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by tefund(m): 2:56am On Feb 24, 2015
azizi statement is becoming true pdp is boko haram,bokam is pdp

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by sunsplash99(m): 3:01am On Feb 24, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck has governed this country for 4 yrs 9 months and not 6 years.
pls can u tell us d different btw 4yrs and 6 week?
we are waiting for his miracle for d 6weeks.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by April4th(m): 3:05am On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
so they can kill the officer as they killed Azazi? Think with your head

Which means there is no iota of truth in the story in the first place.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Mohammedtijjani: 3:37am On Feb 24, 2015
We knw vry well that u re a politicians u carry the life of Northerners playing politics and u think we cannot understad the kind of politics u re doing. No wahala Jona u have try ok #(it's to let to cry when the head is court )#
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:44am On Feb 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He wants to capture a trained Shekau( Remember, the Military claimed to have killed the real Shekau) and ask him to implicate Buhari a week to election in order to neutralize his votes from the Christian Community!

Jonathan is really a fool!!
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by upsonn(m): 3:51am On Feb 24, 2015
We believe you will catch him... Because you are thru with the blood contribution you are doing... Wicked soul!!!
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by obc: 3:58am On Feb 24, 2015
This story is so incoherent and full of propaganda. Why do people support politicians so blindly that they believe whatever they hear. You cannot confirm if the story is true yet you want it to shared to Nigerians. A military intelligence told you.

You are just a born liar and one of those being use as a tool to perpetuate fears on the polity. Desist from this evil act or you perish.

quote author=siraj1402 post=31020071]A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.[/quote]
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by obc: 4:08am On Feb 24, 2015
You are damn correct. I am beginning to feel that some people here are mere agent bought to hit the "like" button on every trash posted on nairaland as long as its against GEJ.

quote author=Lancelott post=31023363] pls I hate it when those that claim to be enlightened talk like this.....is this the future of Nigeria?? first of all BH was around before Jonathan was in power and trust me if GEJ needs mercenaries, (if he does) the Niger delta boys are ready.....why stress about the elections when ND boys are willing to do his bidding if he loses?? Was boko haram not offered amnesty?? Pls who still remembers?? Niger delta guys took it, BH didn't.......how many of you watched network news sometime back when tha parents of the so called chibok girls came to abuja, the presidency sent a convoy for them and by the time they got there, the pple had left...the question is why would you leave when your child is affected?? And still on the matter, he can't really do anything about those girls cos they are terrorists wether we like it or not.....they are a huge security risk.....am not a GEJ supporter but if GMB comes into power, its not like 9ja would become a first world nation overnight when there are also corrupt people backing him up and he wants to tackle corruption?? Am a realist..we'll still complain again that he's this or that.........abegi[/quote]
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by oweman: 4:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Am begining to think jonathan could be abducted soon by Shekau and co .
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Juliesexy(f): 4:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Awww, it's very clear that the Chibok girls have all been forgotten. All attentions now turn to Shekau, whom I'm very sure they can't find. How pathetic. embarassed

A country that God created to be the finest, with all the resources - all the good things of life - is now being turn to an object of mockery. Indeed, there was a country. And she had a President. undecided

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Juliesexy(f): 4:28am On Feb 24, 2015
milky3:
Its your business u must finish it b4 handling over
As in ehn...

The same clueless government headed by the most clueless President told us how they killed an imaginary Shekau last year. God is watching. embarassed
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by fromnigeria(m): 4:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Na now dey break Abi no be opposition again
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Seun and Mods,

Any monika, less than 3 months old, should not be allowed to comment on politics section. Mischievous personalities open new handles to heat up the polity and abuse 'freedom of speech' priviledge. This is for your information.

- Billyonaire

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.