Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (30057 Views)

President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 24, 2015
The only country that can capture ghost, even if Buhari sponsor the killing of prophet Mohammed and Jesus, i will still vote for him, all this propaganda and evil plan for one person! PDP no de shame, GEJ you better come and remove all the army you deployed to APC state back to sambissa forest that is where you can find the ghost shekau to capture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Donsolo101: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Donsolo101

Gej your statement is not an assurance to the poor and defenceless citizens you could not protect.

Please concentrate on how to win your election and stay out of security issues .

earlier I thought the north were sabotaging your effort toward securing life's and properties .

I will give you my vote because you are a little better than your opponent , that could not come out to give a glimpse on how he intend to effect the much needed change we desire .
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by cautious: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2015
rasojie:
GOODLUCK IS A GONER...YOU HAD 4 YEARS TO PROVE YOU WERE D MAN.....
INSTEAD THEY KEPT TELLING US 'WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION'
HE SILENCED THOSE WHO SAID THE TRUTH
NOW HE WANTS TO DO THE OBAMA
KILL OSAMA SHEKAU
AND SOME SCUMBAG WILL COME HERE AND SCREAM 'GEJ' TILL.......
WHY D NEED FOR LAST DITCH EFFORTS?....WELL I HAVE ALREADY
DECIDED....GIVE ME GMB ELSE..................

BTW AM I THE ONLY ONES WHO SEE THOSE SUPPORTING JONATHAN AS WEIRD AND UNINTELLIGENT FOLKS?

No, you're not alone. When my friends support Jonathan, I wonder what has gone wrong with them because they often sound biased and irrational. I have nothing personal against the man - I just know his leadership doesn't inspire confidence.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Emmahunk(m): 5:06am On Feb 24, 2015
idris93:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177362-well-catch-shekau-before-elections-jonathan.html

Hmmm, such certainty for the very first time, so this could be true that Shekarau is already in custody and presently being drilled on how to stage a confession against the opposition.
Please and please, the blood of innocent men, women and children that have been shed by this man and his group should not be sacrificed on the alter of Politics.
We may not be able to do anything or know the real truth but DEFINITELY THERE IS GOD OOO!
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by aadrSales: 5:12am On Feb 24, 2015
This is a brand new replacement keyless entry remote key fob transmitter for Ford Lincoln Mercury vehicles.
Never drive your ford SUV again without a keyless entry remote fob.

Fits: (your vehicle must already be equipped with keyless entry for the remote to work)

Ford
F-Series 2004 - 2012
F-Series Super Duty 2004 - 2012
Edge 2007 - 2012
Flex 2011 - 2012
Escape 2008 - 2012
Expedition 2003 - 2012
Explorer 2003-2012
Mustang 2005 - 2012
Focus 2006 - 2012
Fusion 2006 - 2012
Ranger 2001 - 2012
Crown Victoria 2003 - 2012
Explorer Sport 2001 - 2009
Five Hundred 2005 - 2012
Freestar 2004 - 2012
Freestyle 2005 - 2012
Thunderbird 2003 - 2005
Windstar 2001 - 2004

Lincoln
Mark LT 2005 - 2012
MKT 2011 - 2012
MKX 2007 - 2012
MKZ 2007 - 2012
Navigator 2003 - 2012
Town Car 2003 - 2012
Aviator 2003 - 2005
LS 2003 - 2006

Mazda
B-series 2001 - 2012

Mercury
Grand Marquis 2003 - 2012
Mariner 2005 - 2012
Milan 2006 - 2012
Mountaineer 2000 - 2012
Maruader 2003 - 2005
Montego 2005 - 2007
Montery 2004 - 2005

Lagos Office : +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
+2348022635498

Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.autodiagnosticnigeria.com
Yahoomail : advancedautodiagnostics@yahoo.com

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by djkirkoo2(m): 5:25am On Feb 24, 2015
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?
Wen GEJ was killin d terrorists in 2011, wht was Buhari & northern elders response? Dey all said dat killin boko haram is killin hausas & muslims, & nw dey ar d ones complainin dat he didn't fight dem. So tell me, who is more boko haram b/w GEJ, buhari & northern elders.......
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Deepfreezer(m): 5:33am On Feb 24, 2015
GeneralBosco:
We know you will call him on phone to come meet you at Aso Rock..then instruct him to accuse GMB of sponsoring Bokoharam. Mumu president!

*Who has noticed that Shecow doesn't talk about Sharia bla bla bla in his latest videos, he is always threatening that elections will not hold and people in the north should not come out to vote because of violence. Bokoharam has now changed to "Election_haram". General Azazi's statement of "PDP is Bokoharam, Bokoharam is PDP" is gradually playing out. The next step is to call shecow for an interview and instruct him to accuse Buhari of sponsoring Bokoharam.

Nigerians shine your eyes! As for me, no amount of gimmicks by PDP can sway my vote. I don't know about you.

PDP = Bokoharam, Bokoharam = PDP
WWW you are so blind.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by uwixxy(m): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2015
lol. as if na fish unu wan catch...... i pray make unu catch o,

gej till 2019
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nafto: 5:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Shey na Jona go catch Shekau no sabi im dey talk on behalf of the Army??
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by canjuice: 5:56am On Feb 24, 2015
GEJ na you we know,do what ever you wish with that old sick general because we Nigerians know that he is the master mind of Boko Haram.we really do not give a Bleep about those talking about leaked informations because we are so sure they are APC members.The spirit of my 60 years uncle that was coming back from East just after Christmas was killed and burnt on the street without Recognition will never be at peace till GMB Boko Haram main Sponsor is dead too.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by GentleToks(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2015
size38:
GEJ and the PDP thought Boko haram could be used to neutralize the North politically. But the events of last few weeks has shown GEJ a different result. Instead, that has worked in favor of the north and opposition APC. The world now see GEJ as weak and incompetent leader who cannot secure his citizens. If not, why would he wait till when several lives have been lost to swing into serious action?

Ride on Pastor.......
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
An Army intelligence officer giving out a classified information to a bastard mofo ?......smh grin

Anyway you've got your paycheck and bunch of deluded Nigerians that will swallow every trash you wrote hook,line and sinker. angry

APC are bunch of propagandist with children trained on lies undecided
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by folamog(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Owevo! Una neva catch am before? No be for the guy to just copy and paste himself again? cheesy

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by georgecso(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2015
It seem Shekau is already in their custody. . . from the last video he released, he appeared alone . . fear PDP
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2015
oo this is wat gej is planning for the past six years as president,if he catch shekaua, within six week,the. he is d sponsors of book haram
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck has governed this country for 4 yrs 9 months and not 6 years.
I thought first tenure was ought to last for only 4years,what's that 9 month meant for,did he rule more than 4 years?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2015
olassy239:
I thought first tenure was ought to last for only 4years,what's that 9 month meant for,did he rule more than 4 years?
by end of may it will be 5yrs 1month. Yaradua died on May 5 2010. So how des that add up to 6 years for the president.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2015
KwoiZabo:
by end of may it will be 5yrs 1month
he wik DAT b,wasn't it suppose to be for years.or av dey add more years
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2015
olassy239:
he wik DAT b,wasn't it suppose to be for years.or av dey add more years
Yar
KwoiZabo:
by end of may it will be 5yrs 1month. Yaradua died on May 5 2010. So how des that add up to 6 years for the president.
KwoiZabo:
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Sibrah: 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
size38:
Imagine the guy putting 6 weeks of this level of force into the BH fight every year since 2010.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by dammytosh: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2015
size38:

I kept wondering.

If those bastrds can be dealt with in 6 weeks. Why did he wait after 4 years.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Gepheral: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2015
eunisam:
whatever you do,people must talk.my president pls go ahead with your goodwork God is with you.

Bro, so you are a TANoid? I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Akfret: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2015
A saying goes thus that when you fail to plan you plan to fail. If we are seeing good results on the part of the Nigerian military in combatting book haram today I am pretty sure that it must have taken time in minute’s hour’s week’s months and possibly years because it takes time to plan, strategize and rehearse before result oriented actions can be taken. I strongly believe that the decision to combat book haram head-on was not something that was just thought about a few weeks ago and then we are seeing results now. As a musical instrumentalist, a guitarist to be precise I know what it takes to prepare for a concert. That we come up on stage and blow up the crowd does not mean we met overnight or a few days back and decided to come up and play. Ahh it takes hours of rehearsal everyone must master his or her part, every instrumentalist must score the songs. We do this individually and then we come together collectively to master the songs. This does not happen overnight either. It takes week’s months, several overnight rehearsals. It could be very intense. If the president can boldly say book haram would be defeated in six weeks, trust me when I say 3 - 4 years of intense preparation and adequate training of all arms of the military to flush out book haram is not too much. So let us thank God, acknowledge the good work and desist from concentrating on "why now" because the success did not just start happening it had happened during the periods of preparation. All we see is manifestation.
Expressing my own view

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by eagleonearth(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
How many Shekaus dey dis country sef??
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Mhizdominate(f): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Please oga Jonathan,stop wasting your time and in essence deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving us.. In the past times,when we were mourning the death of our brothers and sisters who had lost their lives to the hands of Boko haram,under the umbrella of your stupid government,you sat back; celebrating with your daughter and her husband. Jona,Nigerians no longer needs you! We don't only need a president,we need a father,an advocate,someone who's willing to hear out our pleas... You may now retire,Mr.Jonathan.. Otueke is now ready to receive you..
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Beyhiodie(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2015
idris93:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177362-well-catch-shekau-before-elections-jonathan.html
is he the real shekau or the one going through training now to spoil the name of Buhari by mentioning his name as thier sponsor and God father. Why are we like this?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by Namady(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by hedges007(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
At this critical junction of our political history, I've seen many social media war lords and media gurus, unwittingly disseminating some of the most ridiculous political allegations and false flags. Now, let me say this, Regardless of our political affiliations, we must take into cognizance of the fact that, there are many things that doesn't really add up on this issue of Boko Haram. First of all, if capturing Shekau alive was so expedient and easy for Mr President, how come GEJ and his Military didn't get him when they bombed the Police head quarters (which should have served as the height of provocation of this guerrilla warfare ), Not even when the Chiboks girls were kidnapped (which was an international embarrassment on the President and his Military), Now its Election time, Mr President suddenly realize that, Shekau needed to be captured alive after so many lives have been wasted? For a President that can not capture Shekau in 6 years to claim that he can capture Shekau ALIVE within 6 weeks leaves so many questions to be asked. Mind you, this should be a major concern for APC because we all know that, the popular opinion among PDP apologists is that Buhari is behind Boko Haram that in itself has no iota of proof. Don't forget we've been lied to many times that Shekau is dead, so we might as well await another shekau's incarnate who would be used to rogue Buhari. Just Remember that even America and the International forces could NOT capture Osama Bin Laden ALIVE (He was killed)..My guess may be, PDP capturing their own version of Shakeu that would help them fit into narrative to implicate Bahuri..
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by GentleFrank(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2015
How realistic are these plans Jonathan ?
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
ffucking liar...you couldn't catch shekau for 6years..you wan catch am in 6weeks ?and if eventually don't catch him you will postpone the elections again abi?I ffucking hate this man with passion! angry angry
Re: We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan by luluosas(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
abacusCm:
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.
I got this on WhatsApp too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.