Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? (4157 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
How do you tell? Some girls have special skills in hiding their true identity these days! I just want to know, How do you know you have found a good girl when you meet a girl? What are the real signs besides the obvious one? I am truly asking for help!

Only in nigeria not in general.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by vizkiz: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
the following are obvious steps that shows she is definitely a runz girl...
1. If she comes to your house putting on a skirt: believe me, she wants "it" and when you'v given it to her, she will ask for T-fee from you(God will helP you if you give her 50naira)

2. If you call her bae and she smiles: don't let the blushing eyes fool you, she is sending a signal to you angry

3. If you are touching her laps and she is saying stop it, I don't like it: believe me, she is 10years old in the game! angry

4. If you are giving "it" to her and she is saying "yes baby, awww baby, ouch baby, take it slow" believe me bro, she is as deep as a well and she gets it from different guys everyday undecided

4. If any lady disagrees with me here, that is an attitude runz babes show just to get noticed by we gentle and God fearing niggas angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
vizkiz:
1. If she comes to your house putting on a skirt: believe me, she wants "it" and when you'v given it to her, she will ask for T-fee from you(God will helP you if you give her 50naira)

2. If you call her bae and she smiles: don't let the blushing eyes fool you, she is sending a signal to you angry

3. If you are touching her laps and she is saying stop it, I don't like it: believe me, she is 10years old in the game! angry

4. If any lady disagrees with me here, that is an attitude runz babes show just to get noticed by we gentle and God fearing niggas angry
lmao guy be expecting hazardous attack from ladies

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by CuteInBlack(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op, I'd have been able to offer help if you hadn't explicitly said Naija Girls.

You need to seek the face of God to help with that Breed. Good luck in your quest. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
vizkiz:

4. If you are giving "it" to her and she is saying "yes baby, awww baby, ouch baby, take it slow" believe me bro, she is as deep as a well and she gets it from different guys everyday undecided

I have been a victim to number (1

So if she ask for transport fare. That's bad? Well she only asked once. cry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by drnoel: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
vizkiz:

This ur post smells of hurt from a jilted guy. Sorry eh! That girl that did that to u anoda guy will pay her back.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by sinaj(f): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
u guyz r jux been craaa.... ntin lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
drnoel:

This ur post smells of hurt from a jilted guy. Sorry eh! That girl that did that to u anoda guy will pay her back.

actually! I have had no bad experience however my friends have. I just have the fear of coming across one. A real big fear. Most girl are really good at hiding it and it's hard to tell.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
baffah96:
lmao guy be expecting hazardous attack from ladies

lmaoo...I was thinking the same thing. Girls hear hate statements like that. Even if it's true or not. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
CuteInBlack:
Op, I'd have been able to offer help if you hadn't explicitly said Naija Girls.

You need to seek the face of God to help with that Breed. Good luck in your quest. embarassed

I pray everyday for God to deliver me from these girls.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
just magpost=31011709:

lmaoo...I was thinking the same thing. Girls hear hate statements like that. Even if it's true or not. lipsrsealed
they will call it gender inequality
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis kinda thread on Monday....high rate of joblessness in d country undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Dis kinda thread on Monday....high rate of joblessness in d country undecided

kindly explain to me how this is joblessness? I can for help and not to insult anyone.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by Chizzy20(f): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
vizkiz:

Dis speaks alot abt u.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chizzy20:
Dis speaks alot abt u.

lmaooo....I was waiting for this. Lol.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by LewisO: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
You will know if u are close to them, or are u a learner? undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by drnoel: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
justmag:

actually! I have had no bad experience however my friends have. I just have the fear of coming across one. A real big fear. Most girl are really good at hiding it and it's hard to tell.

I know ur fears but it doesn't help to start having jitters when u havent experienced it urself.believe u me the experience is normally far worse than ur wildest imagination can concort. I mean can u ever know how egusi soup ever tastes if u dont taste it urself. Life's experiences are best learnt the hard way.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
op are you not the one who is suppose to tell us what you know about them? nonssense.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
You mean you don't know when someone is dating you just for what they stand to benefit? angry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
op are you not the one who is suppose to tell us what you know about them? nonssense.

did you even read this post?? angry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
You mean you don't know when someone is dating you just for what they stand to benefit? angry

Actually! No I don't. I am trying to tell people that there are a new class of girls out there that can hide these behaviours very well.

there are some girls that you can just tell they are just bad from day one and there are some that have a long term plan. (These are the one I am worried about!)
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
justmag:

did you even read this post?? angry
yes i did, it's meaningless angry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
yes i did, it's meaningless angry

Okay! Thank you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
justmag:

Okay! Thank you.
you're so welcome wink *smacks lips*
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by ronald4lif(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
justmag:

Actually! No I don't. I am trying to tell people that there are a new class of girls out there that can hide these behaviours very well.

there are some girls that you can just tell they are just bad from day one and there are some that have a long term plan. (These are the one I am worried about!)

I get the point. Girls who have sinister motives but appear like they are next to Mary aren't good news mehn. But I also think that they can be fished out at some point when the guy starts refusing their demands. More reasons why a considerable period of courtship is always advisable. Though this Mary amaka girls may still pretend that they don't care if you cede to their demands and show their true self after exchange of nuptial vows. One can only hope for the best
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
drnoel:

I know ur fears but it doesn't help to start having jitters when u havent experienced it urself.believe u me the experience is normally far worse than ur wildest imagination can concort. I mean can u ever know how elusive soup ever tastes if u dont taste it urself. Life's experiences are best learnt the hard way.

wise words! Now imagine if you didn't grow up in nigeria but have a bunch of friends who went to nigeria with loads of bad experiences with all theses kind of girls. Now, That's the shoe I am in. Comprehendee!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

I get the point. Girls who have sinister motives but appear like they are next to Mary aren't good news mehn. But I also think that they can be fished out at some point when the guy starts refusing their demands. More reasons why a considerable period of courtship is always advisable. Though this Mary amaka girls may still pretend that they don't care if you cede to their demands and show their true self after exchange of nuptial vows. One can only hope for the best

True. My friend said the same thing today.
Turn down their demands and the true color will come out.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
justmag:

True. My friend said the same thing today.
Turn down their demands and the true color will come out.

That's it bro. The quest for a better life didn't affect just women, it's same with guys too. The paper chasing its real, so I have choosed not to blame women who are after a more better life when I am guilty too
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it bro. The quest for a better life didn't affect just women, it's same with guys too. The paper chasing its real, so I have choosed not to blame women who are after a more better life when I am guilty too

Yup! We all strive for a better life. I agree. However, I would hate for a woman to be a leech suckling me dry. My ideal woman should hustle WITH me and not hustle FROM me. And it's worse when you can't really see the signs early enough
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
justmag:

Yup! We all strive for a better life. I agree. However, I would hate for a woman to be a leech suckling me dry. My ideal woman should hustle WITH me and not hustle FROM me. And it's worse when you can't really see the signs early enough

Oh well many of them don't hide the facts that they love good stuffs and are out for any one who can guarantee them a better life. It's just that a lot of guys are of the euphoria that these girls are truly in love with them. And moreso, many guys prefer these class of girls to the ones who are less materialistic. Those they usually describe as boring and untushed

(1) (2) (Reply)

###grammarians In The Ouse Oya Cum In Oo### / "Not Eating P*ssy Is Really Childish" - Lady Says / I Was Alone With this sexy thing Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.