Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? (4156 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh well many of them don't hide the facts that they love good stuffs and are out for any one who can guarantee them a better life. It's just that a lot of guys are of the euphoria that these girls are truly in love with them. And moreso, many guys prefer these class of girls to the ones who are less materialistic. Those they usually describe as boring and untushed

They better pray to God for a better life! I dont mind a mildly boring and untushed girl. They make the world go round.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123:
you're so welcome wink *smacks lips*

Smh !!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by mirexxx(f): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2015
vizkiz:
the following are obvious steps that shows she is definitely a runz girl...
1. If she comes to your house putting on a skirt: believe me, she wants "it" and when you'v given it to her, she will ask for T-fee from you(God will helP you if you give her 50naira)

2. If you call her bae and she smiles: don't let the blushing eyes fool you, she is sending a signal to you angry

3. If you are touching her laps and she is saying stop it, I don't like it: believe me, she is 10years old in the game! angry

4. If you are giving "it" to her and she is saying "yes baby, awww baby, ouch baby, take it slow" believe me bro, she is as deep as a well and she gets it from different guys everyday undecided

4. If any lady disagrees with me here, that is an attitude runz babes show just to get noticed by we gentle and God fearing niggas angry

i disagree undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:

i disagree undecided

You again. Am glad I am not the only one u disagree with. Lol. Anyways! What he said only applies to certain girls though.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by ayomidegal: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2015
justmag:

actually! I have had no bad experience however my friends have. I just have the fear of coming across one. A real big fear. Most girl are really good at hiding it and it's hard to tell.

Lies, you've had bad experience before. You run your mouth here but you don't even know how to identify a good girl.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
ayomidegal:

Lies, you've had bad experience before. You run your mouth here but you don't even know how to identify a good girl.

Dude! Do you know me? How do you know I have had a bad experience before?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by ayomidegal: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2015
justmag:

Dude! Do you know me? How do you know I have had a bad experience before?

I know u very well , why are you lying ? keep deceiving yourself .
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2015
ayomidegal:

I know u very well , why are you lying ? keep deceiving yourself .

Okay! Yeah...I am deceiving myself. angry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by ronald4lif(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
justmag:

They better pray to God for a better life! I dont mind a mildly boring and untushed girl. They make the world go round.

True but a lot of men think otherwise
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
vizkiz:
the following are obvious steps that shows she is definitely a runz girl...
1. If she comes to your house putting on a skirt: believe me, she wants "it" and when you'v given it to her, she will ask for T-fee from you(God will helP you if you give her 50naira)

2. If you call her bae and she smiles: don't let the blushing eyes fool you, she is sending a signal to you angry

3. If you are touching her laps and she is saying stop it, I don't like it: believe me, she is 10years old in the game! angry

4. If you are giving "it" to her and she is saying "yes baby, awww baby, ouch baby, take it slow" believe me bro, she is as deep as a well and she gets it from different guys everyday undecided

4. If any lady disagrees with me here, that is an attitude runz babes show just to get noticed by we gentle and God fearing niggas angry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? by justmag(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=baralatie post=31682521][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Comes Under Fire After Posting Half Unclad Photos Of Herself On Facebook / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / 10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging In Commercial Sex With 4 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.