Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap (42179 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Adesege(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Bros, my landlord just send me commot for house. I fit get some change from you make i take rent house, abeq?

tosyne2much:
Hahaha see this bush man/lady.. Were you unleashed from a zoo or what ?

Who the hell are ? Aside nairaland, I bet you can't stand me behind the internet

Hahaha did u just make mention of a GUTTER BOY? If that's the level you want to take it to.. Lemme start by asking, which of the latest Rover Sport are you able to afford ? How many European countries have you travelled to ? How many people look up to you for their immediate needs ?

We've got rich niqqas on this forum and most of them avoid boasting of their finances. Don't just know why people who are struggling for 3 square meal out there would come to this forum and hype themselves as if they are the sons of Dangote

Dick head, I'm sowi rich people don't talk this way.. cheesy
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by 2dice(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
lordprosh:

I dy madt? ..
Maybe we will go to a welder

But seriously I told her we not ready for that now..
hahahhah
when a Girl is in love ...most of them brain no dey work straight
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Euckybaby:
so how does this concerns us

as noted.. those 2 questions are part of what girls ask u
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by lordprosh(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
2dice:

hahahhah

Dy stop thinking with Dr head nd start using Dr heart...

I Don taya for diff Mumu suggestions
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin grin

BUSTED

Lwkmd...pya whisper to me d one u asked... i wont tell anyone
And you expect her to tell you ?
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adesege:
Bros, my landlord just send me commot for house. I fit get some change from you make i take rent house, abeq?

Hahahahaha.. Egbon, me sef dey find house rent oooo cheesy
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by peteruuu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=31013431][/quote]

cheesy bro,wassup na,long time grin
e don tey wey i don hear from U o

meanwhile,this one na confam o grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
And you expect her to tell you ?
undecided undecided
Its just a question nah..., E-Question

cool grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
hensben:
So Na tony2much dey shark you wey make u dey type gullible for every post
Ehn ehn tongue

** Mouth sealed **
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by IamDanto7(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
4. You are the first person I'll be having sex with since 3years now

Pure fraud..
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by DeeCherry(f): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
diddydiva:

well that's because I trust you , know my place in your heart and what we share is genuine

#winks

make una park well jare make we see space park.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
peteruuu:

cheesy bro,wassup na,long time grin
e don tey wey i don hear from U o

meanwhile,this one na confam o grin
Bros I dey my lane ooooo.. Ur face scarce wella ooooo

1 Like

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by 2dice(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
lordprosh:

Dy stop thinking with Dr head nd start using Dr heart...

I Don taya for diff Mumu suggestions
sometimes sef being Single dey make sense.. With enoff FWB
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Psalmwise(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin
2dice:

hahahhah
grin

He dey need rewirer to cum wire am grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by lordprosh(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
2dice:

sometimes sef being Single dey make sense.. With enoff FWB
Yes oo..none of her friends talk to m again...she's just too jealous nd felling very unsecure
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by stnice: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
nice 1...i rest my case
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by lordprosh(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
gurl-what do u fine special in me?

guy- (ur boobs nd sexy body) u special coz u av a unique feature ddat every responsible man wanna keep to himself

girl-so y did u invite m over?
guy-for fasting nd prayer

i hate doz question like madt..but ladies kip it coming
i av d anwsers u want
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by teeastute(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chidonc:

How he take concern us, abi nairaland resemble police station, if u wan buy furniture abeg go market.

#Gbagaun
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
nicekid4u:
Lol guy, u get am. Me I jus keep mute till we depart, after dat I send u somethn #cash to keep u mute. 4 we meet no more
Guy, you are so funny cheesy
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by samx4real(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
No. 3... Is d biggest of them all.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by Godson201333(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
and this are some of those stuff that guys dont wanna hear grin grin grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by dahreyM: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wen a girl likes u, she starts fighting u, she cn't stop opposing ur opinion. It jez signifies dat, she is fond of u. she intend being ur g.f if nt even ur wife. #ain't tking shots at nobody thocheesy
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by binarytrader: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Be financially free today learn how to trade binary option and make minimum of $20 daily from Monday-Friday with our 85% efficient indicator for more information contact me on binarytrader6@gmail.com.
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by masterplan303(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin...we re nuffin but umbrella in the hands of jonathan and broom in the hands of pa buhari grin grin
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by loswhite(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
sirlaw2:
E get one gal wey say make we swear blood oat say i no go leave am... Na immidiately i run leave am for d room... Insecurity dey kill gals shaa...
dont be fooled o, dat same go fit first leave you self
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by championeh(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
No Question man no go answer to get to the promise land, you go swear join sef grin
www.macadamstechnologies.com is the answer to your problem
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by malonephill(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Euckybaby:
congrat
meaning

Your need details
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by 2dice(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin grin

rewirer isn't needed..
Jes Turn Gay..
And see how your ministry is gonna change
Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by 2dice(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin grin

Re: Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap by 2dice(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
lordprosh:

Yes oo..none of her friends talk to m again...she's just too jealous nd felling very unsecure
my guy dont let her dull you oo..
Option is the key and its very vital Dan Vital Form..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? / Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.