Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4908 Views)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
njideoby:
Op, u caused your own downfall & dung your own grave. What gave you the impetus to slap a full grown man?
One can only image what you will do to him when and if he eventually marries you.
maybe dis is d more reason why he left her
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
suyamasta:

is he a medical staff abi na d fight carry am go hospital?
didn't u hear when she said he works in an hospital
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
pwettyaura:
i knw it may nt be his first time bt telin me its ova instead of apologising after 5yrs of relationship remains a mystery to me...i knw hw much i prayed fr him to get dis job nd within jst 3mnths of resumin work, hes misbehaving.
hmmm,dnt knw what to say
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:33pm On May 23, 2015
pwettyaura:
This is d man snatcher incase anyone knws her.she works in eksuth as a lab scientist.
maybe she is a good woman,sorry to say
Re: . by suzzy16(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
suyamasta:

please its not right to post her pic here! she might not even be aware of ur relationship!
I'm telling u,its vry vry bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f. / You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / Smelly Vagina Is The Best. I Love It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.