Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone (3027 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by senorova(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzNelly:

"every nairalander has the liberty to create
whatever threads..."

You said it yourself, bro. This topic isn't just created for all and sundry; you must have an amazing sense of humour to understand it.

But if you feel it isn't "reasonable", that's okay. cheesy

Liberty isn't a license to exhibit unintelligence...
I'm not trying to be all witty you know...just saying you're better than this
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
senorova:

That you are unable to grasp its contents does not make it unintelligent.

Better than what exactly? This is Nelly 101-Sarcasm Personified.
Don't act like you know me; you don't.

Like I said initially and will reinforce once again, your inability to sync with the thread is OKAY. Let's not make an issue out of this.
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by senorova(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzNelly:

Like I said initially and will reinforce once again, your inability to sync with the thread is OKAY. Let's not make an issue out of this.

I'm sorry if I trivialized your topic...
And you do have a point...
I take back what I said...
wink
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by markpenk: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=31048279][/quote] ROFLMAO. This is the funniest thread on NL... Witty too. How come this isn't on front page? Mods please move this to the front page. Its a great way to start the weekend. *Still laughing*. This girl is funny as hell. 29-31 had me laughing so hard!
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
Is it not if I give her my phone or password angry
Even u dont give,i know how am gonna gat it and u will b surprise!
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2015
markpenk:
ROFLMAO. This is the funniest thread on NL... Witty too. How come this isn't on front page? Mods please move this to the front page. Its a great way to start the weekend. *Still laughing*. This girl is funny as hell. 29-31 had me laughing so hard!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by kinglekan: 2:24am On Mar 07, 2015
senorova:

MzNelly:

senorova:

I'm sorry if I trivialized your topic...
And you do have a point...
I take back what I said...
wink

@senorova I was bout to diss u big tym but when I saw ur last post I smiled.

Qudos to MzNelly that's a really mature line of response. Some could have takn the initial statement personally.

And this thread is xo xo on point. If you didn't get d idea dnt call it unintelligent.

*Thumbs up* @MzNelly
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

@senor.ova I was bout to diss u big tym but when I saw ur last post I smiled.

Qudos to MzNe.lly that's a really mature line of response. Some could have takn the initial statement personally.

And this thread is xo xo on point. If you didn't get d idea dnt call it unintelligent.

*Thumbs up* @MzN.elly

Thanks bro. smiley I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by kinglekan: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Thanks bro. smiley I appreciate.

Uwc dear. *grins*
Re: Silly Things That Goes Through Her Mind When She's Going Through Her Bf's Phone by HizMissy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
the worst part is getting caught.. Jeez!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between An Ogbanje & A Witch, Who Would You Choose As A Date? / Does This Happen In Today's Relationships. / David Beckham And Liam Hemsworth,whose The Sexiest Man On Earth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.