Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (316735 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
crystalsaint:
we shall see.. as for me I believe and am so sure they are related..we can ask the writer..uhmmmm....let us wait and see who is right ...the right person must get a price..what price?lol

Lol!
Okay!

U know dee likes twisting things. So we can't say!

What price do u suggest?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by crystalsaint(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!
Okay!

U know dee likes twisting things. So we can't say!

What price do u suggest?
I don't know...what do u suggest...can't think of anything now.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
crystalsaint:
I don't know...what do u suggest...can't think of anything now.

Hmm.
Where are u currently?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
D9ty7 ur Tory sweet
But that Clara na olodo
She doesn't even know how yo cover her tracks cheesy grin tongue
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
clara na novice, na her end be that for the hospital. Skimpledawg pass me orijin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2015
stuff46:
clara na novice, na her end be that for the hospital. Skimpledawg pass me orijin
*pours 5sachets of hypo in2 an Orijin bottle...corks it n hands it ova to him* smilin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by florjay(f): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Am sorry I arrived late. I was taught to be better late than never.

Skimpledawg pass me an hygienic drink

Oga D keep the good work moving and consistent update flowing

Am sorry Ade but u are not the only 1 interested in getting the boy, ur husband is, also the terrorist president is also interested in using the son to demoralize the mother. Unfortunately, u are all going to work against one another which will make ur plans fail. ON TOP ONLY 1 PIKIN, chai there is God ooo

Oga terrorist because of annoyance u go finally destroy urself because ur pikin them na anti terrorist

All of una wey remain I comment my reserve 4 una

There is God in all this blood ure sharing
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote
author=florjay post=31979605]Skimpledawg pass me an hygienic drink

aww! my lady...*hands her a glass of smirnoff mixed wit palmie, lucozade nd Power Horse* enjoi
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Skimpledawg post=31980393][/quote]
bia why did u gv florjay smirnoff na :-/ ..ah dnt lyk it ooo*
oya pass me her drink
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
*picks two tumbler's and hands him one.
Gives hum seat so we can share the drink together.
Skimpledawg:

*pours 5sachets of hypo in2 an Orijin bottle...corks it n hands it ova to him* smilin

Btw, their is love in sharing
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Onemansquad:

bia why did u gv florjay smirnoff na :-/ ..ah dnt lyk it ooo*
oya pass me her drink

dude, Swerve! I only serve cute damsels....wel u na my guy' cm take orijin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
stuff46:
*picks two tumbler's and hands him one.
Gives hum seat so we can share the drink together.

Btw, their is love in sharing
suxxman, show! e get psn wey u go decimate 4 me! *sits in a rockin chair yl smilin*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Skimpledawg:

suxxman, show! e get psn wey u go decimate 4 me! *sits in a rockin chair yl smilin*

Baba Nla!! I don show..... Where am? Ur wish is my Commandment. cheesy
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
--continuation--
In the world of crime, it takes a hundred and one crimes to cover one's tracks from a crime committed a long time ago, just the way it takes a million lies to cover a lie. Clara as a season criminal cum mole in a popular Anti Terror agency in Nigeria committed a crime of killing an arrested criminal whom she feared would spill the beans and herself as well as several notable Nigerians and world leaders would be mentioned. She did a very clean job, but in an agency filled with brilliant detectives, it takes a close study of someone's body language to know if she is for the long term aim of the agency or working for the enemies. Within hours, someone suspected her and seeing that a proof to back the detective's claim was about to be retrieved, she had to get rid of the computer analyst asked to work on the retrieval, and now she was about to cover her tracks in the most bizzare manners, after which she'll flee from N.A.T.U to somewhere far and allow other moles in the agency continue from where she stopped. Even though, by leaving, so many unofficial assignments would be left undone. She had concluded with a former director of the N.A.T.U who was asked to leave as a result of Christina passing a vote of confidence on Collins who was an interim replacement and these resulted in a big time feud between the duo of Clara and Tina who were once best of friends and sisters for they had lived together for three years, but after the fight, Clara moved out and subsequently Tina started paying the rent in full. As a result of Clara attacking Tina publicly inside the N.A.T.U building which resulted in a cat fight(typical ladies fight) a more lenient punishment was dished out to Tina being the new director(Collins) crush, while Clara who was the director's greatest enemy, suffered a ten percent pay cut in her salary which still stood till date and she was demoted by a level clearance, which brought her to the same level with the regular computer analysts. She had vowed to deal with Tina and the best way to achieve that is by kidnapping her son, Christopher. By leaving the agency, she would be denied first hand information about Tina's next move and the agency's next line of action. But, she would rather go into hiding, rather than get herself arrested.
Clara removed a black hand glove and wore it on both hands, she inched closer to the young computer lady and with one swift turn, she placed her hand on her neck and made to squeeze life out of her. The lady stuggled weakly, thanks to the head injury she sustained hours earlier. While she was at this and the lady pleading with her eyes as she cried and tried wriggling herself away from her grip, Clara used the opportunity to scan around at other patients to know if they were aware of what was going on, as well as listening hard, in case someone was approaching.
And just then she heard the sound of a door opening, no doubt, Mark was out of the female doctor's office and he would be in the ward in the next thirty seconds at most. With all the strength in her, she squeezed harder and her victim breathe her last.
She breathe deeply in twice and breathe out in the same manner twice, a feeling of relief engulfed her as she removed the gloves and pocketed them and one last look at the three other patients, she was a pair of eyes starring at her like she was a celebrity or a well known figure.
But it was too late for her to act, she just dashed out of the ward without another word, knowing fully well that she has been bursted even before making her way out of the building, not to talk of getting out of the city. The only thing she could hope for was the patient keeping mute about the whole scene she witnessed or better still, she should be one of the patients who had suffered a relapse in their memories, but the chances are quite slim, plus she could vividly remember who the lady was. Clara remembered averting a bomblast some months ago alongside Christina and fortunately, the lady wasn't affected much and coincidentally, she was Collins younger sister.
-----
"Something is wrong here." The female doctor said fearfully.
"What's the matter?" Mark asked moving closer.
"She is dead."
"What?" Mark exclaimed.
He quickly looked at the motionless figure lying on the bed in front of him, he noticed that her pillow was out of place, the bedsheet was unusually ruffled, the medical cloth covering her was almost falling of the bed.
He removed his walkie talkie.
"Agent Mark on the line, put the building on a total lockdown. No one is allowed to move in or move out." He said as he ran out of the ward down the hallway.
"Tina, every agent who is not on seat as we speak or out of office should be labelled a suspect. Get the CCTV record and see in the last ten minutes, the agents out of their seats." He instructed as he ran.
"Collins, we have a situation here..."

END OF CHAPTER 6
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
suxxman:

Baba Nla!! I don show..... Where am? Ur wish is my Commandment. cheesy
jxt eviscerate stuff46! i nor wan c am 4 dz thread again! gud boi...*opens alomo n eggroll*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
dee clara must not escape ooooooo and tina should put her son in a boarding sch if she is too busy
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Skimpledawg:

jxt eviscerate stuff46! i nor wan c am 4 dz thread again! gud boi...*opens alomo n eggroll*

Chio! Baba, all these ur big big grammar! Na so u hate am reach?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
suxxman:

Chio! Baba, all these ur big big grammar! Na so u hate am reach?

dt guy drum dn full...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chai, is that the end of that computer girl? Rip girl.
Clara just de invoke many enemies on herself, i will love to see her end.
Duro nice updates sire.

Skimpledawg and his boy i just de watch two.
Corks my 9mm*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
*slaps him
Skimpledawg:

dt guy drum dn full...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
stuff46:
Chai, is that the end of that computer girl? Rip girl.
Clara just de invoke many enemies on herself, i will love to see her end.
Duro nice updates sire.

Skimpledawg and his boy i just de watch two.
Corks my 9mm*
na me teach Mark al hz shooting skills, dnt provoke my killin spirit!
Dee o, is dat al 4 tdae? E short o*cryin n drinkin alomo*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote
author=Shebarh post=31990875]dee clara must not escape ooooooo and tina
should put her son in a boarding sch if she is too busy[/quote]
ua in line sis! or beta stil fly d lil niqqa outta d coun3!
dee, mor updates oR
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by omotalkie(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
I just dey observe. I hope Clara doesn't get out of dis
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
CHAPTER 7
In the face of war, only the brave stand still to the end, regardless of whetever fate awaits him in the end, regardless of him, being on the loosing side. The same way it was a popular saying in every camp of the army at the war front, a commander of a battalion or a captain of a troop who calls for retreat because he was loosing his men every minute should be prepared to loose more men in a minute and if care is not taken, he would loose his own life.
Clara instigated a war on herself and she unfortunately couldn't stand the pressure of staying to fight, but it is quite unfortunate for her because she was stranded and all hopes lost, she could call for help from her partners in crime, for the fear of the call being intercepted. She remained hidden in the questioning room where she knew no one would search, at least, for the next ten minutes, no one would search the hall. But before then, she decided to make some calls, the first person she called was, Mr Andrew, a former director at N.A.T.U whom she walked directly with.
"Hello boss, I have been bursted." She said over the phone.
"Remain wherever you are, I'll pull a quick string and you'll be allowed to escape." Andrew assured.
"Okay sir." She replied fearfully. Even though his assurance gave her hope, but the expertise of the merciless Mark, emotional Christina and randy Collins could spell doom.
"And make no more calls." He said before hanging up.
Clara remained seated on the chair where she had murdered Ben not too long ago, only that this time, she wasn't binded or tied with rope or chain. Her heart flew into her mouth the moment she heard footsteps outside the questioning room.
-----------
Mark has been running from one section to the other with three uniformed security men behind him, and this time, they reached the questioning room.
"Your keycard." He requested and one of the uniformed men gave his card to him.
Mark stepped forward, swiped the card accross the face of the register, but nothing happened. The read light kept blinking, this time a lot more faster.
"What's going on? A cloned card?" Mark asked impatiently.
"No sir, I am a level two clearance officer." The man replied.
"So?"
"There is a restriction placed on every room here. The card can't access the control room, the weaponry as well as the questioning room." The man explained.
"What rubbish? Even a security man?... Then what the heck are you securing if you can't access everywhere?" Mark asked irritatedly. "What about you guys? Let me have your cards." He said to the other two.
"We are level two sir."
"Even you too?" Mark exclaimed.
They nodded their heads in the affirmative.
"You guys stay here, while I go in search of a suitable keycard. On no account should you leave this corridor.... I repeat, keep your eye on this door. I have a feeling someone is behind this door.." With these, Mark took off while the three officers stayed behind, each to his own thoughts.
---------
Clara could hear Mark dish out instruction to his boys and just when she was sured that he had left, she made for the door.
"Hey guys." She greeted immediately the door opened.
"Welldone ma." They chorused.
"I've got this corridor covered. You can now go." She instructed and immediately the security men went in the direction which Mark had gone minutes ago.
She carefully tip toed down the other side of the corridor, towards the west wing exit.
"Sam, show." She whispered into her phone as she waited a few seconds behind an array of arranged gas tanks.
Thirty seconds later, a uniformed security man showed up with a key.
"How far?" She asked.
"The west gate is clear, a car is waiting outside the gate." The man, Sam explained.
"Good job." She said shaking hands with him.
"See you some other time." Sam said emotionally.
"Fine. And I hope the rest of you will work together as a team, remember how far we have come." She squeezed the man's shoulder and the next minute, she stepped out of the door into the deserted compound and quickly made for the west gate which was slightly opened, thanks to Sam.

--to be continued--
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Darus05(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ha! Clara escape. Oga D7ty9 u ar talent nice update.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa Oo... So many mole!!!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by malonephill(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Honestly this babe clara is smart gosh....nice work dee
I love reading your stories, you really doing a great job smiley
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Human being shaa

I would rather die as a civilian than to live as a military. Now one Oga gave thos3 Security an order, another Oga gave them different order, which they must obey. They are in trouble for obeying order

Clara, God will see you ooo

Oga dee, continue
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
dee y did u allow her escape na... juss hope dat car get a serz accident
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by bigwig97(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
yeeee! mark suppose to nab clara nah!!! oga dee! nice work
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
harjibolar10:
Human being shaa

I would rather die as a civilian than to live as a military. Now one Oga gave thos3 Security an order, another Oga gave them different order, which they must obey. They are in trouble for obeying order

Clara, God will see you ooo

Oga dee, continue
Am telling you bro. When there are too many 'ogas' there will be confusion.

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
This Clara is the real devil

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.