Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (318223 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
Shebarh:
u said evening angry

You too demanding, I swear your guy go surely feel the wraths of the you accepting to date him.

Abeg Na, Allow this man to decide his updates. Not you deciding it for him and making him not to deliver the best he can offer.

Btw, No hard feelings

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
CHAPTER 14
Mark Anthony was seated in the living room as usual with Danny Lovato as they listened to Spencer speak on phone.
"Were you spotted?" Danny Lovato asked.
"Except by the security man who took my details before allowing me in and a harmless little boy." Spencer's voice boomed.
"The same security who had issues with your identity?" Lovato asked.
"Yeah." He replied.
"What about the boy?" Lovato asked.
"there is nothing about him except that Paul said he is Christina James son."
"Is Paul there with you or still inside N.A.T.U?" Lovato asked.
"He couldn't stay, especially when he had come out to say he knew me, so, for his safety and to keep our connection, he had to keep everything in secrecy." Spencer replied.
"Pass the phone to him."
"He is listening." Spencer replied.
"Hello Paul." Lovato said.
"Yes sir."
------------------------------------------
"I think you are funnier than Mark. He is always serious." Kim said to Tony after a having a good laugh.
"I was born funny. Did I tell you I once branched into comedy?" Tony replied.
"Oh my God! No, you didn't tell me. Why did you stop?"
"You know, the ethnic group I belong to, we are the most innovative and in every money making business, we are always number one. I left my home after I graduated from the University, proceeded to Port Harcourt in a bid to make money, migrated to Warri where I started out as a comedian, but rather than make money from comedy, comedy was making money from me. I will travel from Warri to Lagos, warri to Ibadan for auditions with my own money and would end up not given the gig to perform at events. I got fed up one day and decided to stay in Lagos. Right now, I can have the best comedian in Nigeria anchor my party. I now pay comedians, go for shows right now." Tony narrated.
"To be a man is not easy." Kim said.
"I concur."
"Despite arriving America at the age of four and becoming a citizen at fourteen, Mark still had problem hitting the fortunes in America. I was lucky cos my mum was American and I inherited all her properties. Not until Mark moved from California to Los Angeles and met me did the tides change in his favour." Kim explained.
"That's impressive. So, you contributed to Mark's success?"
"Largely. My maternal uncle took him into Homeland security where he fought his way up to the Department of Defence and finally, the CIA where he currently is the boss." Kimberly explained.
"And he still treats you like sh!t?"
BREAKING NEWS: EPLOSION ROCKS N.A.T.U HQ, LAGOS, MANY FEARED DEAD was boldly written on the tv screen thereby interrupting Kim from replying Tony's question.
"Oh my God! I need to call Mark." She said as she picked up her phone immediately. "He is not picking up." She cried.
"Am sure he'll be fine. I have to go."
"So soon? But you came less than an hour ago." Kim complained.
"Yeah, but this is my call. N.A.T.U, FBI, NPF, NA, SSS, NSCDC, we are all the same." He explained.
"No problem. Just be safe." Kim replied.
"Keep trying Mark's number and once I got to the headquarters, I'll let you know if he is fine." He said as he made for the door.
------------------------------------------
"Did you just recieve my call?" Mark Anthony asked his personal assistant on social media. A young man in his late twenties.
"Am sorry sir, we fixing the computer." He replied.
"Okay! Have you checked my mailbox today?" Anthony asked.
"Yes sir."
"When?"
"That should be in the morning, around seven." He replied.
"I want you to check it now." Anthony commanded.
"Right away sir." The young man replied and immediately set to work.
"Any new thing?"
"Yes sir. A new message from General John-Paul and another from Rowland." The personal assistant replied.
"Check out Rowland's message first."
"Its a picture. Here." The Personal assistant said turning the computer to face Mark Anthony.
"This is Grace." He exclaimed.
Danny Lovato who has been ignoring Anthony and his talks since was forced to stop whatever he was doing.
"Grace! You are dead." Anthony muttered venormously. "This is a woman I trusted with everything I ever had. She broke the trust, almost got me killed and disappeared with my kids."
"Take it easy." Lovato said patting an emotional Anthony on the shoulder. "Get the nurse." He ordered the PA who rose up immediately.
"I don't need medical help right now. Get me Rowland." And without another word, Lovato picked the phone and dialled Rowland's American number.
"Rowland, its me Mark. I am impressed you found Grace even before you spent a week in her neighbourhood. One more thing, I want her in Nigeria before the end of next month. Call me when you recieve this message." He hung up.
"Now, get the nurse." He ordered.

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
stuff46:

You too demanding, I swear your guy go surely feel the wraths of the you accepting to date him.

Abeg Na, Allow this man to decide his updates. Not you deciding it for him and making him not to deliver the best he can offer.

Btw, No hard feelings
I tire o my broda...And to say I was editing the second update with the aim of dropping two at a time like I promised, only to see her comment.
I wonder why people ask for update like I owe them. Na me talk sey I go update in the evening, you don't have to chase me around.

3 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2015
ayox1:
BT I still don't understand dis Chichi girl. is she truly Daniel's sister?
Half sis
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 12:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Anytym I dream I c clara fall in a sawmill . Nw dat Chris is knwn by lovato n his men, Tina is in more trouble. Grace wanted? Slowly this man is gatherin his fam. I bet he nids Grace to kill her himself.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2015
stuff46:

Btw, No hard feelings
do u know it is very annoying wen u don't get an update.. oga dee may be u should also be telling us wat time d updates will drop.. thanks
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Missing out
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2015
Shebarh:
do u know it is very annoying wen u don't get an update.. oga dee may be u should also be telling us wat time d updates will drop.. thanks

Biko Doris. Help this young man na. Things no de easy nowadays, i know this man. He is more than what you take him to be. To type updates as long as the one he updates he drops, its not easy. I know he will never deny us updates iif he is less busy and have charge. cheesy

I know its not only D9ty7's Crime story that is the on-going story. Many writers that update. You can be checking them. If you are the only one complaining, it piss me off.
Not that this guy doesnt update at all. Try following kayem's story and you will beg tire for update. And to say you are a Nigeria, i ought to have to have you been used to African time cheesy

Last bullet, when are you coming back to the group?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2015
sammyomotola:
Missing out
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2015
stuff46:

Biko Doris. Help this young man na. Things no de easy nowadays, i know this man. He is more than what you take him to be. To type updates as long as the one he updates he drops, its not easy. I know he will never deny us updates iif he is less busy and have charge. cheesy

I know its not only D9ty7's Crime story that is the on-going story. Many writers that update. You can be checking them. If you are the only one complaining, it piss me off.
Not that this guy doesnt update at all. Try following kayem's story and you will beg tire for update. And to say you are a Nigeria, i ought to have to have you been used to African time cheesy

Last bullet, when are you coming back to the group?
lol OK. am so so sorry dee.. won't bug u dat much again.. as for d group i left cos d mssgs r just too much.. but i v u all in a very special place in my heart.. love yhu guys so much
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princessadeola(f): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Grace Grace Grace.......... welcome to Nigeria
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Grace com n tell us wat hapened to Eniola n Sisi
Mark Anthony pls take it easy bfor u hurt more innocent people
Its time Adeola confess to her hubby
Kim shud go to america n relax
Chris, Tina, n Mark..hope dey er safe
Clara n Chichi ntin for u guys for nw

Whr is adeh39
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Ayjos10(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2015
* pipu suld tak it easy wit oga dee naun..i'v been followin kayeem story nd d guy didnt update for 7-8days...oga dee is really tryin bsids d guy has a life too outside dis forum....btw oga dee if pipu contribute more will u change ur mind on ur farewell
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
kwencypresh:
Grace com n tell us wat hapened to Eniola n Sisi
Mark Anthony pls take it easy bfor u hurt more innocent people
Its time Adeola confess to her hubby
Kim shud go to america n relax
Chris, Tina, n Mark..hope dey er safe
Clara n Chichi ntin for u guys for nw

Whr is adeh39

I am here oooo !!!

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2015
adeh39:

I am here oooo !!!

#TEAM SCENT
whr u go bfor
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2015
kwencypresh:
whr u go bfor

I am pregnant for Dee again jare, So i've been at home resting wink
I am coming first, let me read.

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Ayjos10:
* pipu suld tak it easy wit oga dee naun..i'v been followin kayeem story nd d guy didnt update for 7-8days...oga dee is really tryin bsids d guy has a life too outside dis forum....btw oga dee if pipu contribute more will u change ur mind on ur farewell
My decision to leave writing on Nairaland is not down to the fact that people don't contribute. Hell no.
But you will agree with me that there comes a time when one has to make certain decisons that either make or mar our future.
I am a writer, I can't quit writing, and as a lover of books, don't quit reading, and anywhere my writing takes me to, you'll be there to read like you've always done.
Its about me making something out of my romance with literature.

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
Onemansquad:

shey i tel u say i no b barman undecided call stuff46 or i go tel skimpledawg to bounce u out of dis thread
Dat guy or gal had beta b kiaful cos i dey vex n kill evry wednesday undecided
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
--continuation--
"So, tell me, how is Nigeria?" Grace said to Rowland.
"Nigeria is great. Bad government, corrupt practices, blind citizen." Rowland replied and everyone at the table bursted into laughter.
"Is that how bad Nigeria has become?" Grace asked.
"Nigeria has always been bad and it will continue to be so unless God comes to their aid." Rowland replied.
"Meaning, all the news we read here everyday is true afterall?" Michel asked.
"They are not entirelly true my dear. Its just that Americans don't see anything good in Nigerian, hence the discrimination which starts from the news in a bid to portray Nigerians as bad." Grace replied.
"That's way of point Grace. We are Americans and you are Nigerian, so what's your point?" Mr Pearson replied.
"Am sorry." Grace said apologetically.
"So, you left Nigeria in 1987 right?" Rowland asked.
"Yeah." Grace replied. "It was a bad experience, you know. My husband was in the army, he was a serving Colonel, a top officer in the millitary administration who took over after the 1985 disintegration war. That fateful night, my husband's government was overthrown and I took to my heels, thanks to the soldiers who killed my husband, but allowed myself and my son live cos we were no threat." Grace explained.
"I got enlisted into the army in 1987, immediately after the coup. But I never made it past the role of acaptain cos after the 1993 annullment, I was one of the soldiers who started crisis in the Dodan barracks against Babangida." Rowland explained.
"But I thought you all, I mean the soldiers wanted the election annulled. Why protest?" Pearson asked.
"If I go into details now, we would end up spending the whole day here, but just a brief account of it. M.K.O Abiola as a very successful banker who has worked in banks both in Nigeria and London had won the hearts of many people, due to his dilligence at work. His status took him before Kings and Queens, the British government, the American government and of course, the Millitary and civillians in Nigeria. As an influential business man, he was one of the few Nigerians who cried foul after Shehu Shagari was elected for his second term and one way or the other, Shagari was overthrown by Buhari whose government was made up of M.K.O's millitary friends. Buhari went on to rule for twenty months without organising an election as agreed and Babangida overthrew his government with a promise that he would take Nigeria back to democracy. The international community took his words for it and waited for seven years without IBB organising any election. When the calls were getting too much, and to avoid being overthrown, he carved in and organised the election with and agreement with the Millitary cabals that the election wasn't going stand. While the Buhari loyalists, Baba Gana Kingibe to be precise among other pulled behind M.K.O. As expected, the business mogul won, and the government annulled the election. Then the problems began, the day a chief press officer was killed by the protesters was the day the Millitary cabal moved away from supporting IBB's stance, then we young soldeirs were paid to start a protest. When IBB couldn't handle the pressure any longer, he inaugurated an Interim government headed by Shonekan and fled to Niger state. Abacha came three months later, sent Shonekan parking and detained we soldiers who protested during the Abiola's protest, even though he was part of the cabals who paid us. I was in Kirikiri for nine month, during the period which M.K.O died in prison." Rowland explained as the room fell silent.
"So, you never really returned to the army?" Grace asked.
"No. By the time I was released, Abacha was dead and Abdusalami the great man was in charge. He reformed the millitary, expunged it of corrupt officials and I couldn't thrive in that setting. Then came the 1999 election." Rowland explained.
"You have one hell of a history." Grace said.
"Proudly African. We are full of histories." Rowland replied.
"Excuse me everybody. Am just gonna go, I have to meet Darlyn at the school library at five." Michel said.
"Okay darling." Her mother, Amelia spoke for the first time.
"I think I should leave too. I have a busy evening ahead in my kitchen. I should get prepared." Grace announced.
"Oh! Its all good." Pearson exclaimed.
"Thanks for the drink."
"I'll walk you." Rowland offered, and together they exited the Pearson's residence.

--tbc--
NOTE: THE SHORT STORY NARRATTED BY ROWLAND WAS AS A RESULT OF THE LIFE EXPERIENCE OF A RELATIVE WHO TOLD THE STORY TO ME. HE WAS IN THE MILLITARY THEN(1988-1994)
TRUST ME, ONLY A LITTLE DETAILS WERE REMOVED FROM THENARRATION FOR PERSONAL REASONS, AFTERALL, THIS IS MEANT TO BE A FICTION.

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
--continuation--
"Mark! Where is Chris? Where is my son?" Tina cried as she moved closer.
"I have no idea." Mark replied.
"I told you to look for him. I tod you to find him." Tina cried.
"I tried, but there was just a lot on my plate. I spearheaded the whole evacuation thing, I couldn't even think about Chris, even though from the start, I assigned someone to look for him." Mark replied.
"Mark, you didn't. You did nothing. If you had done something, you would have found him. Chris is the reason I live for. I am in this life and death job to make provisions for him, what will become of me?" Tina cried harder.
Another loud boom could be heard, as it seems the raging fire just strucked another source, probably a container of petrol.
"Am sorry." He said as he closed in on her and hugged her.
"I failed. I shouldn't have brought him to work in the first place, now he suffered what N.A.T.U staffs shold have suffered, when in the real sense, he has no connection with the agency aside being my son."
"Never say never. He might still be alive. The firemen are working tirelessly." Mark whispered. "They'll find him in no time."
"Let me go." She cried.
"What?" Mark asked taking a step backwards.
"Am gonna go find him. Am gonna go find my son." With this, she took off, but Mark quickly held her close with all his might
"I won't let you go in there. You seriously want to kill yourself?"
Tina fought with the little strength in her, hitting Mark hard on the face. "Let me go. Why am I living? I should die."
With a loud crack, the burning building came down crashing.
"Oh my God!" She stopped fighting and buried her face in Mark's shoulder.
"Am finished." She whispered.
"No. You are not."
That moment, a young journalist walked up to them with his camera man behid him and the television station's (he worked) mic recorder in his hand.
"Excuse me Agent Mark. Who is this woman, what's here relationship with you and the N.A.T.U in general?" The journalist asked.
"Are you asking me?" Mark replied taking a step towards the duo. "Seriously, are you asking me?" Mark asked angrily.
"Take it easy, Agent Mark. You are the only person who had spoken to the press since this fire started, don't stab the coperation." The journalist pleaded.
"To hell with cooperation. These cameras are gonna go." With the stretch of his both hands, he snatched the camera from the second man and smashed in hard on the floor.
And there comes the reason why he was angry. He just couldn't imagine the guilt he was going to live with for the rest of his life if Chris should be declared dead as a result of the fire. He knew Tina enthrusted the boy in his care, but in a bid to save multitudes, he neglected the boy he had come to love and vice versa. Hence, the reason for his outburst.
"Uncle Mark! Mum!" Came Chris voice from the other side of the building. It was obvious that he just entered the compound through the west gate.
"Chris!" Mark almost shouted as he left the two journalists he was assaulting and approached mother and son.
Chris shirt was shreded with a few cut to his face and body.
"Where have you been?" Mark asked, even though Tina wouldn't let go of the boy.
"That was some hell of a show you put up there. You fought like Jason Statham." Chris laughed.
"Its not funny." Tina scolded.
"You need medicals." Mark dragged him towards the standing medical team.
--tbc--
Someone said she knew Chris wouldn't die cos d9ty7 can't kill him. But reading the last update, you probably would be cursing under your breathe thinking Chris was truly dead. I was tempted not to make Chris come back.

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
D9ty7:
--continuation--
"Mark! Where is Chris? Where is my son?" Tina cried as she moved closer.
"I have no idea." Mark replied.
"I told you to look for him. I tod you to find him." Tina cried.
"I tried, but there was just a lot on my plate. I spearheaded the whole evacuation thing, I couldn't even think about Chris, even though from the start, I assigned someone to look for him." Mark replied.
"Mark, you didn't. You did nothing. If you had done something, you would have found him. Chris is the reason I live for. I am in this life and death job to make provisions for him, what will become of me?" Tina cried harder.
Another loud boom could be heard, as it seems the raging fire just strucked another source, probably a container of petrol.
"Am sorry." He said as he closed in on her and hugged her.
"I failed. I shouldn't have brought him to work in the first place, now he suffered what N.A.T.U staffs shold have suffered, when in the real sense, he has no connection with the agency aside being my son."
"Never say never. He might still be alive. The firemen are working tirelessly." Mark whispered. "They'll find him in no time."
"Let me go." She cried.
"What?" Mark asked taking a step backwards.
"Am gonna go find him. Am gonna go find my son." With this, she took off, but Mark quickly held her close with all his might
"I won't let you go in there. You seriously want to kill yourself?"
Tina fought with the little strength in her, hitting Mark hard on the face. "Let me go. Why am I living? I should die."
With a loud crack, the burning building came down crashing.
"Oh my God!" She stopped fighting and buried her face in Mark's shoulder.
"Am finished." She whispered.
"No. You are not."
That moment, a young journalist walked up to them with his camera man behid him and the television station's (he worked) mic recorder in his hand.
"Excuse me Agent Mark. Who is this woman, what's here relationship with you and the N.A.T.U in general?" The journalist asked.
"Are you asking me?" Mark replied taking a step towards the duo. "Seriously, are you asking me?" Mark asked angrily.
"Take it easy, Agent Mark. You are the only person who had spoken to the press since this fire started, don't stab the coperation." The journalist pleaded.
"To hell with cooperation. These cameras are gonna go." With the stretch of his both hands, he snatched the camera from the second man and smashed in hard on the floor.
And there comes the reason why he was angry. He just couldn't imagine the guilt he was going to live with for the rest of his life if Chris should be declared dead as a result of the fire. He knew Tina enthrusted the boy in his care, but in a bid to save multitudes, he neglected the boy he had come to love and vice versa. Hence, the reason for his outburst.
"Uncle Mark! Mum!" Came Chris voice from the other side of the building. It was obvious that he just entered the compound through the west gate.
"Chris!" Mark almost shouted as he left the two journalists he was assaulting and approached mother and son.
Chris shirt was shreded with a few cut to his face and body.
"Where have you been?" Mark asked, even though Tina wouldn't let go of the boy.
"That was some hell of a show you put up there. You fought like Jason Statham." Chris laughed.
"Its not funny." Tina scolded.
"You need medicals." Mark dragged him towards the standing medical team.
--tbc--
Someone said she knew Chris wouldn't die cos d9ty7 can't kill him. But reading the last update, you probably would be cursing under your breathe thinking Chris was truly dead. I was tempted not to make Chris come back.
dee thank ya stars dat Chris didn't die if not u for see my werey dis afterwards
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shebarh:
dee thank ya stars dat Chris didn't die if not u for see my werey dis afterwards
I just dey look you one kind, cos the kind bashing you go recieve from dem thugs(onemansquad, skimpledawg) for quoting the whole update, you sef go fear na.
Am glad Chris didn't die tho. I hate to see kids die in my stories. But talk to him, he should be careful.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
D9ty7:

I just dey look you one kind, cos the kind bashing you go recieve from dem thugs(onemansquad, skimpledawg) for quoting the whole update, you sef go fear na.
Am glad Chris didn't die tho. I hate to see kids die in my stories. But talk to him, he should be careful.
lol...dat means Chris won't die in dis story yagahhhhhhhhhhhh..
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shebarh:

See tecno4life sister... undecided
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by draypyper(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
D9ty7:

nice update brov, and still saying Tina is gonna tango wiv Mark even if nah on death bed grin grin grin grin
Grace don enter one chance oooo shocked shocked shocked,
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oga Dee, so Rowland mission is to Bring back Grace to Nigeria
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Shebarh:
dats why u quoted d whole update *why u dy behaving lyk d journalist dat his camera was smashed ehn undecided * i wil flog dah weyrey comot frm ur bodi
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Onemansquad:

dats why u quoted d whole update *why u dy behaving lyk d journalist dat his camera was smashed ehn undecided * i wil flog dah weyrey comot frm ur bodi
atleast dis is my first tym of quoting d whole update.. but u can derail d thread with ya whala...waiting for u to come and remove d werey o
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Ayjos10(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
D9ty7:

My decision to leave writing on Nairaland is not down to the fact that people don't contribute. Hell no.
oga dee sorry..but wot skul ar u nd wot dept..ar u a graduate? If yes,wot course did u study?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
draypyper:

nice update brov, and still saying Tina is gonna tango wiv Mark even if nah on death bed grin grin grin grin
Grace don enter one chance oooo shocked shocked shocked,
dy dia dee go clear ur doubt ur eye go clear

*tony wil end up wit kim if he plays his cards well*
And if kim should be kidnapped in order for them to get mark am sorry for them *its either she dies or dat wil be d end of danny lovato and co*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viewing this topic: kroosx, ElvisGee94(m), mrzizman, shankies215(f), Ayjos10(m),

see dem
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Ayjos10(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: kroosx, ElvisGee94(m), mrzizman, shankies215(f), Ayjos10(m),

see dem
wetin do dem Abi u want mak I change am for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (112) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.