Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (58775 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ashiola(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Fayose at work... Just like we heard, we've been expecting such.. Nothing strange... I just wonder what dis dudes are thinking about before taking up a shameful protest.... Protest or no protest, Nigeria will decide come march28, and av decide to #march4Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by luckylucky: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
By the time cleaning and carer jobs is over you'll return home to soak gari with kulikuli. Brainless people.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Chiaka:

First you!!! Hater. Biggest looser!!

Demdem:

Empty barrels, hold on to straws constantly.
Jonah-daft till ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by redcliff: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Buhari is an ancient tryannical fossil he should give way for younger minds.All my life i have heard youths are leaders of tomorrow when will our tomorrow come the most annoying thing is that youths who should be in the forefront of the struggle for their tomorrow happily reclines by the side line hounding the ancient ones who has been in the corridors of power since independce looting and destroying to contuine

Meanwhile GEJ till youth of today know when there tomorrow shall come
That they said you are a leader of tomorrow didn't mean you will rule as President in Nigeria. You should truly be a leader in your area of influence, If you haven't manifest leadership in any area of your life as a man of more than 30 years of age, then something is wrong somewhere which may not be Buhari or GEJ's fault. Your manifestation in life has little or nothing to do with the leadership of your country but with your God and yourself. Have a rethink bro and do something good with your life instead of being continually disgruntled at a man who don't know you ever existed, cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by fyneboi79(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Me and my father are big fools for ever supporting Gej.
Sai buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by AJ01(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin
grin
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Sweetlemon(f): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Lol!

Even if they are not paid, how many of them are there biko? They are not even up to 15 in number. Do you know how many Nigerians are in Uk?? If they were up to 150 now fear for don catch me small. Protest ko parade ni.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by omenka(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Vision2045:

BROS U CAN LIE...NO LET ME CURSE YOU...U CALL MY BROTHER A GHANAIAN.....OK WHO PAID YOU?
Lol. If he's your brother, then you MUST be a Ghanaian. But seriously, I'm feeling really ashamed here!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by greatfingers: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gbawe:
Leave dos rented idiot disgresin demsef

That is what they are. No decent, productive and gainfully employed Nigerian would be in that crowd after all GEJ has done which now sees Buhari as the only hope of liberation from a very oppressive, highly corrupt, callous and unprincipled President. As one example, is it Nigerians in the UK who have never seen electricity blink, whether they have been there one week or thirty years, who will vote for GEJ who only delivered more darkness with his crony capitalism scam packaged as "power privatisation"? I am just laughing at these hungry and jobless elements.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I hear they are rented though ... this is currently happening at Chatham House in London ....
>>>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/protest-currently-being-held-against.html

Igbos. what a shameless tribe. Can do anything for money.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!
Shame on you! What makes you a Nigerian? For all we know you could have been bought from The Gambia by aafiicee.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by fairheven: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
asala1:
At least today them no go wash toilet. 10 hours money go enter pocket, way to go sharp brothers!
Imagine toilet cleaners that shud be channeling their anger an frustration at a clueless,election rigging,corrupt President,now they have seen a liberator,they still want be slaves to the whiteman

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Lol. If he's your brother, then you MUST be a Ghanaian. But seriously, I'm feeling really ashamed here!

AM A REGISTERED NIGERIAN SIR....MY BROTHER IS....HE STAYS IN THE UK DON'T MAKE HIM A GHANAIAN.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by pld4reel(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Watching this , I still wonder why some Nigerians still can't figure out themselves that people telling them that Buhari is an illiterate are only messing with their mind. This guy called Buhari's English is even more sound than most people calling him an illiterate. I'm impressed.

Some Nigerian has that perception that if you are from the North, you are dumb and illiterate because some ELDER Statesman told you so, why can't you do your own research before passing judgement ??

Same goes to other tribes who associate some behaviors and evil deeds to some some certain tribes, this got to stop if we want our country to grow .

I'm watching this with my friend who is a British and he said he can clearly understand his accent and everything he has said so far BUT some gullible Nigerians has taken it upon themselves to discredit this man no matter how much he tried .

How can we grow as a person if we cannot see through things with an unbiased mind.

7 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Day169: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin
2045? Na Mugabe be dat na! Clueless thought.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by paulooooooo: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you ask me na who I ask.......
Chiaka:

If they were protesting against GEJ what would you call them?
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Areyousure: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
£20,000 PDP Contract.

[size=14pt]Please, come back to your Country GEJ has transformed Nigeria.
1. Come and enjoy the power he promised - If you can't see it at home you would see it on media!
2. The exchange rate of Naira to Pound is N307 to £1 - more Naira for you!
3. The Nation security is transformed - though the election dates have been shifted a bit!
4. The 2nd Niger bridge is completed on paper for those of you from the South East - Atleast you can put it in a frame!
5. .And many more...COME ONE, COME ALL!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Dee60: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
PDP'S CAMPAIGN IS LACED WITH SO MUCH FEAR. IF YOU HAVE DONE WELL WHY ARE YOU AFRAID? EVEN THE PEOPLE IN PDP KNOW THEY HAVE TAKEN NIGERIA BACKWARDS AND THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NO PLANS OTHER THAN TO CONTINUE DRINKING, STEALING AND RUBBISHING THE VALUE OF THE NAIRA!

NEVER IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY HAVE WE SEEN SUCH CORRUPTION AND CLUELESS LEADERSHIP.

BUHARI MAY NOT BE A SAINT, BUT THE PEOPLE IN LONDON HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN (THROUGH THE ECONOMIST) THAT HE IS BETTER THAN A 'FAILED PRESIDENT'! THE SO CALLED PROTEST MEANS NOTHING TO GENUINE LONDONERS.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by watchindelta(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So when Buhari was head of state,there was light 24hrs?
abeg no make laf undecided undecided dis light wahalw nah since 0000AD grin grin
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
I agree
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ideylaff: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gogetta:
£20,000 is working! Lol

Wow ... thats meant to be coded how did you know the amount that was set aside for the rented people... funny thing is the coordinator has pocketed more than 3/4 of the funds set down form Nigeria and he his giving a paltry sum to the rented crowd....

I know ifa yosh of ekiti sent funds sha.. not sure of FFK

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by oyin01(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin
Oloriburuku. How can GEJ rule till 2045? Is Aso rock his father's house? And you, don't you want to be the leader of tomorrow? Don't be a slave till 2045. Wake up! Im so irritated by all ds GEJ till........ Shits.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=18pt]God punish poverty.
They render you jobless and then later hire you to do their dirty call a dog a bad name job.
I pity poor people.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by ZUBY77(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
God bless Premium Times! cheesycheesycheesy

Shame on these guys!

Modify:

OMG!!! I know the guy in that "diasporans say no..." T-shirt!! His name starts with an A nd ends with an N, and his surname begins with an A and ends with a Y!!! He has a sister who schools in Aberdeen! Dude is a fvcking Ghanaian!! shockedshockedshocked

I wish he can read this comment!! shockedshocked

#Shame on FFK!! This is terrible!

Yes, but a tyrant is a tyrant anywhere in the world.

I guess you understand Boko Haram and ISIS are no longer in one country.

A Ghanaian has the right to protest against tyranny in Nigeria.
Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by gumar808: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
After all they can protest but they are not aware of what is happening in home country the current government is more than a dictator because a government that is watching it citizen are been killing day and night and it don give a damn, what is the name of that government?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by Dee60: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
pld4reel:
Watching this , I still wonder why some Nigerians still can't figure out themselves that people telling them that Buhari is an illiterate are only messing with their mind. This guy called Buhari's English is even more sound than most people calling him an illiterate. I'm impressed.

Some Nigerian has that perception that if you are from the North, you are dumb and illiterate because some ELDER Statesman told you so, why can't you do your own research before passing judgement ??

Same goes to other tribes who associate some behaviors and evil deed to some some certain tribes, this got to stop if we want our country to grow .

I'm watching this with my friend who is a British and he said he can clearly understand his accent and everything he has said so far BUT some gullible Nigerians has taken it upon themselves to discredit this man no matter how much he tried .

How can we grow as a person if we cannot see through things with an unbiased mind.

Thank you.
If you take the 'PhD candidate' to debate against GMB right there in Chatam house, you will see than indeed GMB is by far more intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by bobchigar(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please help me ask these people:

If their home country(Nigeria) has being transformed by the incubent government for better, will they be in another man's land to enjoy theirself?

These people are selfiish, because they have opportunity to runaway from Nigeria and wanted people they left at their home country to die in sufferness.

In PEJ's voice " diaris God Oooo"

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by fxkay1: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Desteenee:
GEJ till 2045! grin

I pray your life is rules just the say way GEJ has rules Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] by omenka(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Shame on you! What makes you a Nigerian? For all we know you could have been bought from The Gambia by aafiicee.
You sound really paaaaiiined. cheesy

I'm sorry. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.