Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

We Guys Are Not Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Guys Are Not Jesus (886 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / If Only Girls Know How We Guys Feel / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Guys Are Not Jesus by wisefizz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
these gals want us to spend most of our TIME with them, yet cater for some of their needs. If he spend his time with you, where do u want him to see that litu cash he is spending on u..........if WE give u litu time and still cater for some your needs, out of our busy schedule......ABEG APPRECIATE US.
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by Dotwillis1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Who get time for shiitz
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by wisefizz(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Who get time for shiitz
undecided undecided
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Getting a gf is the fastest way to waste money.

1 Like

Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by harlos: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Getting a gf is the fastest way to waste money.
some girls are nice o undecided

They help you spend and still pity you after spending. embarassed
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by wisefizz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:

some girls are nice o undecided

They help you spend and still pity you after spending. embarassed

u r rit.... they back off wen dey see u ar broke...........
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
What a hopelessly pointless thread. . .

Who asked you to approach a lady? Who asked you to ask her out? Who asked you to spend?

It's not a crime to remain single, hustle, and build an empire. Leave woman matter alone.
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by wisefizz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
What a hopelessly pointless thread. . .

Who asked you to approach a lady? Who asked you to ask her out? Who asked you to spend?

It's not a crime to remain single, hustle, and build an empire. Leave woman matter alone.

uh... i see....................som1 lyk u can neva plan and make bright future for ur partner..........make e go hustle, and later spread ur silly legs dey chop the money....

*****A GOLD DIGGER JUST FOUND******
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
wisefizz:

uh... i see....................som1 lyk u can neva plan and make bright future for ur partner..........make e go hustle, and later spread ur silly legs dey chop the money....

*****A GOLD DIGGER JUST FOUND******
Fvcktard, I'm male.
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by wisefizz(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
Fvcktard, I'm male.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dok... jigan, thanks.... but u must be a gud woman wrapper ooo
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
wisefizz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dok... jigan, thanks.... but u must be a gud woman wrapper ooo
Your mom's wrapper, maybe.
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by wisefizz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
Your mom's wrapper, maybe.

i can see m avin fun with a som1 who who lack manners and doenst av regards for his parents...

i know u were trained bt u didnt learn....

i rest my case with u..... dumbass
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
wisefizz:

i can see m avin fun with a som1 who who lack manners and doenst av regards for his parents...

i know u were trained bt u didnt learn....

i rest my case with u..... dumbass
That's right, dickhead. Always finish what you start.
Re: We Guys Are Not Jesus by wisefizz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blackett:
That's right, dickhead. Always finish what you start.

shake hand

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Women End Relationships / The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies / What's Your Opinion On Blind Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.