Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (44267 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Leqzzy: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Microfinance bank :DMicrofinance bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Mhizkel(f): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
GTB and Microfinance Bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by izik4real(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
McLuhan:
While these tags are very funny and certainly make for hilarious reading, I must express my slight unease about the stereotypical way this post tends to portray women. And it is almost guaranteed to spark a similarly disparaging post about the male gender. Watch out for a "Hilarious Depiction of Nigerian Guys" by a female forum member.
make I think first
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by spanzed(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have this girl in my dept. She always come to meet me for food when ever she is broke na dat time she go sabi me.....Mesef father Xmas I was so blind to see this girl was using me as food reserve I took the matter to my ogas that was when I was delivered from Magarism!!!abi Agricultural development bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by AKMoney1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:
FCMB

Some people no dey sleep sha undecided

But that's none of my business *sips orijin*
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by kika23(f): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Do'pe thread wink
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by yemicoal(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2015
My baby is gtb all day kiss kiss, I trust no one tho angry angry
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by yemicoal(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
GTB and Microfinance Bank
lol.. Your qualities??
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by ibrokola(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2015
cyprianlah:
My own is zenith bank, nd its nt on d list tongue

She must be an Orobo to have earned the name
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by suruwilliams(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Mine is standard chartered bank grin grin tongue
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by suruwilliams(m): 12:19am On Feb 27, 2015
AKMoney1:

Some people no dey sleep sha undecidedyou done sleep grin

you done sleep tongue
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by fromnigeria(m): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Guaranty trust bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:
FCMB
Definition?
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by aceswagg: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2015
My girl is a power bank. She always has energy to keep going. Kila
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by worldman(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2015
My girl friend is called ALL STATE TRUST BANK
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by axeman10(m): 1:08am On Feb 27, 2015
Emyben:
"

6. A girl who loves every available man is
"Access
Bank"
7. A girl who dates men from
different countries is "Intercontinental bank"
cheesy

Now that 6 has acquired 7... Do we have girls who love every available man from across the globe Acess-Intercontinental
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by faradexs09(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2015
Me no get...it shud be available bank grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by bankyblue(m): 2:01am On Feb 27, 2015
bright007:
nice one

mean while check out JEG and GMB rocking traditional attire

This na I yahoo obasonjo o.......lol
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by ayusco85(m): 2:20am On Feb 27, 2015
Am proud to say my Gf is both 5 (fidelity bank) and 10 (guaranty trust bank).
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Dyt(f): 2:48am On Feb 27, 2015
AKMoney1:

Some people no dey sleep sha undecided

I wee just brk ur head
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Dyt(f): 2:50am On Feb 27, 2015
runzlord:

Definition?

I think it means first city monument bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by lordheir: 3:25am On Feb 27, 2015
Jamb 2015 real assistance

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by mileskiyo(m): 3:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Nneka123:
number 12! grin

my dad is my boyfriend tongue tongue

Okay!!! That is just disgusting. I don't think u know what u are saying! Ur dad?! shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Obipat(m): 4:01am On Feb 27, 2015
alotofgrace:
OP ! Emyben
oya define central bank
. A girl who arranges other girls for boys with condition is. Called central bank

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Obipat(m): 4:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Oceanic bank, orobo ki bo ki bo
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by OtunbaJega: 4:09am On Feb 27, 2015
A girl that sticks around with you is called Sterling Bank. One customer
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by DONFASZY(m): 5:15am On Feb 27, 2015
I nid a SAVANA bank gal at d moment n I dont no d features? Bt I no d bank fell many yrs ago
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by joelegacy(m): 5:17am On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by DONFASZY(m): 5:17am On Feb 27, 2015
I nid a SAVANA bank gal at d moment n I dont no d features? Bt I no d bank fell many yrs ago
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by DONFASZY(m): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2015
Nneka123:
number 12! grin

my dad is my boyfriend tongue tongue

Are u indirectly passin molestin info or wat....

Modify ur words...ur dad bf?
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Uchizzy(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2015
UBA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Shares Stunning New Photos / Couple Covered In Leaves For Their Pre-Wedding Photo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.