Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (44266 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by ajadematanle: 5:44am On Feb 27, 2015
a girl who shout on reaching orgasm is called zenith bank
cyprianlah:
My own is zenith bank, nd its nt on d list tongue
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by RaeMystix: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2015
I'm # 4 5 7 & 8 grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2015
DONFASZY:

Are u indirectly passin molestin info or wat....

Modify ur words...ur dad bf?
undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by mezebel(f): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2015
Mine is STANBIC IBTC and is not in the list
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Mahshall(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2015
Emyben:
There are different Types Of Banks (girls) In
Nigeria: tongue grin
1. A girl who asks for money all the time is
called
"Commercial Bank"
2. A girl who calls you for food always is
called
"Agricultural Development Bank" grin
3. A girl that uses your money to take care of
other
family
members is called "National
Investment Bank"
4. A girl who prefers to have sex after
marriage is
"Social Security Bank"
5. A girl who is very faithful to you is "Fidelity
Bank"
6. A girl who loves every available man is
"Access
Bank"
7. A girl who dates men from
different countries is "Intercontinental bank"
8. A girl who doesn't demand too much
money is
called "Micro Finance Bank"
9. Dating a woman older than you is called
"Union
Bank" or "Wema Bank"
10.A girl who is always faithful and
trustworthy to
her guy is called "Guaranty Trust Bank"
11.A girl who gets sexxed first night is called,
"First
bank"
12.A girl who uses all your money to buy
jewelries
is called "Diamond bank"
Ladies, which "Bank" Are You?
Guys, Which "Bank" Is Your
Girlfriend ?
BE HONEST and laugh...lol cheesy
Nice Post
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by 30secs(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Nneka123:
number 12! grin

my dad is my boyfriend tongue tongue
like play like play now e go be say your old man dey service you true true
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by thaoriginator: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2015
My own na World Bank..
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by EOOJ(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Nneka123:
number 12! grin

my dad is my boyfriend tongue tongue

Good for you grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by kenee24(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm...i think no.7..lol!!!

Enter d elite employee quest 2015,0-5yrs experience needed...click:https://tips.naij.com/enter-the-elite-employee-quest-and-win-big.html
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by ray2Dmond(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2015
mine is UBA
UBA was not on the list
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by sportskid(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2015
My own na intercontinental oooooh
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by anigbajumo(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2015
I don hear
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by mradjoy(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2015
cyprianlah:
Does that mean ur gf is always on top when you guys are doing dat thing.? grin grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Livinusc(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Ma own na Fidelity bank.
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Emyben(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2015
1miccza:

How about a girl that keeps on asking for money for subscription and airtime all the time what do you call her?

Commercial bank certainly...hahahaha
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Emyben(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2015
Ksslib:
My Gf asks for money all the time---- Commercial Bank
Uses my money to train her brothers--- Investment Bank
Buys expensive jewellery with my money even though I currently don't earn much---Diamond bank.
And she sleeps with almost every guy who has a little change to spare------ Access Bank

Honestly, that wittch isn't just one bank .. She's Central Bank. sad

Ksslib:
My Gf asks for money all the time---- Commercial Bank
Uses my money to train her brothers--- Investment Bank
Buys expensive jewellery with my money even though I currently don't earn much---Diamond bank.
And she sleeps with almost every guy who has a little change to spare------ Access Bank

Honestly, that wittch isn't just one bank .. She's Central Bank. sad

Heiyaa should i say u have always been a victim of 'Maga'rism and 'Bank'ism?
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by AKMoney1(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:

I wee just brk ur head

It's unbreakable tongue
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Dotaofdmosthigh(f): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Funny
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Sike(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Commercial bank.
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by valantine5(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
GT bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Masteruc(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2015
Diamond bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Mhizkel(f): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2015
yemicoal:
lol.. Your qualities??
Yesh!
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by walterenahoro: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2015
cyprianlah:
my own na cbn.....she de clct de small one wey i get de keep...she no de use a do anytin.....
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Uffakowoicho(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2015
a girl dat gives u a Mouth Action and send u to the peak of ecstasy is called zenith bank.
mine is however koso'owo bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by LILYCHERISH(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Emyben:
There are different Types Of Banks (girls) In
Nigeria: tongue grin
1. A girl who asks for money all the time is
called
"Commercial Bank"
2. A girl who calls you for food always is
called
"Agricultural Development Bank" grin
3. A girl that uses your money to take care of
other
family
members is called "National
Investment Bank"
4. A girl who prefers to have sex after
marriage is
"Social Security Bank"
5. A girl who is very faithful to you is "Fidelity
Bank"
6. A girl who loves every available man is
"Access
Bank"
7. A girl who dates men from
different countries is "Intercontinental bank"
8. A girl who doesn't demand too much
money is
called "Micro Finance Bank"
9. Dating a woman older than you is called
"Union
Bank" or "Wema Bank"
10.A girl who is always faithful and
trustworthy to
her guy is called "Guaranty Trust Bank"
11.A girl who gets sexxed first night is called,
"First
bank"
12.A girl who uses all your money to buy
jewelries
is called "Diamond bank"
Ladies, which "Bank" Are You?
Guys, Which "Bank" Is Your
Girlfriend ?
BE HONEST and laugh...lol cheesy
i am fidelity and guarantee trust bank
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dyt:
FCMB

Elucidate please
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by jerrymej(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hmmm make I laugh loud first!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. Its okay!

My Girlfriend Operates on three banks
1: Fidelity bank (5).
2: Union Bank or Wema Bank (9).
3: Guaranty Trust Bank (10).
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
my girlfriend is called virgin atlantic
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by 1miccza: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Emyben:

Commercial bank certainly...hahahaha

No be lie ooo
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? by ddjay: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Twaci:
Am piggy bank tongue
Fmmmnn, potor potor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / Couple Covered In Leaves For Their Pre-Wedding Photo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.